What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deadly Animal Draft (1 Viewer)

Does anyone think they have a chance against Team Kovax?Didnt think so ...JAA
:rolleyes: Right.... :rolleyes: Actually it is really nice of him to draft 3 sharks as my Orca likes a little diversity in his diet. Thanks for buffet....
LOL.The GW vs. Orca battle would have been a push. My three sharks against your Orca? Unquestionably a victory!!! :P
Thats what Im talkin about. JAWS would be like, dink ... dunk, thought ya had me with Greenland coming in with a badass bite-your-face-off attack, then BOW...BLAM!!! Reef Shark chomps his mutha ####in tail off like a god-damn pac-man and ####. It would be orca sushi rolls for everyone. Finger licken good y'all!JAA

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone think they have a chance against Team Kovax?Didnt think so ...JAA
:rolleyes: Right.... :rolleyes: Actually it is really nice of him to draft 3 sharks as my Orca likes a little diversity in his diet. Thanks for buffet....
LOL.The GW vs. Orca battle would have been a push. My three sharks against your Orca? Unquestionably a victory!!! :P
Thats what Im talkin about. JAWS would be like, dink ... dunk, thought ya had me with Greenland coming in with a badass bite-your-face-off attack, then BOW...BLAM!!! Reef Shark chomps his mutha ####in tail off like a god-damn pac-man and ####. It would be orca sushi rolls for everyone. Finger licken good y'all!JAA
Oh snap! JAA is getting off the heezy fo' sheezy! JAA is the motivational speaker for our team...."OK GW! Get yo shiznit tagetha! We gonna kick some ### mo fo! F'n Orca? You best be f'n jokin mug!! Go get 'em sharky mcmother####er!!" :thumbup:

Does anyone think they have a chance against Team Kovax?

Didnt think so ...

JAA
Oh snap! JAA is getting off the heezy fo' sheezy! JAA is the motivational speaker for our team....

"OK GW! Get yo shiznit tagetha! We gonna kick some ### mo fo! F'n Orca? You best be f'n jokin mug!! Go get 'em sharky mcmother####er!!" :thumbup:
Looks like we scared all of the pretenders off. GDB pretenders!!!

More replies and almost as many views as the Best Hooters thread... :shock:
crazy snake... this psychotic serial-killer cobra killed 16 nigerians with repeated hit & run killings... from animal attack website... sounds like this town could have used a mongoose... incidentally, i wonder if google search would yield documented cases of history's worse serial killer animals... i've heard stories of bengal tigers picking off dozens of people from indian villages... but rural indian villages may not be real big on documenting things on the internet...http://www.igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/199...in_nigeria.htmlOctober 29 1999 at 06:09PMAnimal AttackBooksfor FREEAAF UpdatesLagos - "At least 16 people have died following poisonous bites by the same snake in northern Nigeria, a top official said on Friday.All the victims were attacked by the cobra in the last 10 days in Birnin Kudu, the capital of the northern state of Kebbi, an official in the governor's office said.The snake attacked its victims one after the other, he said.A local journalist confirming the report said: "It would appear suddenly, strike a victim before disappearing, only to reappear to bite yet another."The last of the victims died on Thursday, he added.The official said the government was planning on Friday to launch a public campaign against overgrown weeds. People would also be given vaccines against snake bites." - Sapa-AFP

Didnt think so ...

JAA
Oh snap! JAA is getting off the heezy fo' sheezy! JAA is the motivational speaker for our team....

"OK GW! Get yo shiznit tagetha! We gonna kick some ### mo fo! F'n Orca? You best be f'n jokin mug!! Go get 'em sharky mcmother####er!!" :thumbup:
The Food Chain Dominators prefer to speak softly and carry a big Sea Leopard :boxing:

Didnt think so ...

JAA

The Food Chain Dominators prefer to speak softly and carry a big Sea Leopard :boxing:
:ph34r: Oops...and a :angry: :hot: and a :boxing: coming soon.

:gang1:

Hey Kovax, that new avatar of yours doesn't look like a freakin' Sri Lankan elephant to me. You just advertising for my big killer?

Hey Kovax, that new avatar of yours doesn't look like a freakin' Sri Lankan elephant to me. You just advertising for my big killer?
It isn't just any elephant. It is a 'trunkless' elephant. That may be where you are confusing things. You see, most elephants have a 'trunk' or 'appendage' stretching from its face to the ground. My elephant suffered from a severe sinus infection, as you may remember. This caused his trunk to be removed.As your name suggests, you are quite observant gorf. Most FBG's only see an elephant rather than an elephant with a handicap.

It isn't just any elephant. It is a 'trunkless' elephant. That may be where you are confusing things. You see, most elephants have a 'trunk' or 'appendage' stretching from its face to the ground. My elephant suffered from a severe sinus infection, as you may remember. This caused his trunk to be removed.

As your name suggests, you are quite observant gorf. Most FBG's only see an elephant rather than an elephant with a handicap.
Yes, I did notice the void where the trunk should have been. I should have mentioned that. In that respect, the picture is quite accurate. Kudos.I would still be more impressed if you have a picture of a trunkless Sri Lankan elephant, though.

It isn't just any elephant. It is a 'trunkless' elephant. That may be where you are confusing things. You see, most elephants have a 'trunk' or 'appendage' stretching from its face to the ground. My elephant suffered from a severe sinus infection, as you may remember. This caused his trunk to be removed.

As your name suggests, you are quite observant gorf. Most FBG's only see an elephant rather than an elephant with a handicap.
Yes, I did notice the void where the trunk should have been. I should have mentioned that. In that respect, the picture is quite accurate. Kudos.I would still be more impressed if you have a picture of a trunkless Sri Lankan elephant, though.
Dont hate

Strategically, I think my 'truncated' elephant is better than an elephant with a trunk. Seriousely, nothing to get in the way of him goring (sp?) anyone.JAA said it best: Don't hate. ;)

Strategically, I think my 'truncated' elephant is better than an elephant with a trunk. Seriousely, nothing to get in the way of him goring (sp?) anyone.JAA said it best: Don't hate. ;)
Be careful trying to spin your handicap into an advantage. You might wind up with a trunkless and tuskless beast. Which, by the way, you shouldn't have anyway. The Asian Elephant was already drafted, and the Sri Lankan IS an Asian Elephant. It's not like the previous team drafted the Mainland Asian Elephant, leaving the other sub-species available.

You would've been givin a butterfly if I was the commish, and the only elephant you'd have would be the testicular elphantitis I bestowed upon one of your other beasts for trying to make that pick.

I was watching poolshark's avatar scroll through his animals--a bunch of cool pics--then it flashes that heinous beast of a russian bride. that thing should come with a warning.

I was watching poolshark's avatar scroll through his animals--a bunch of cool pics--then it flashes that heinous beast of a russian bride. that thing should come with a warning.
warning- slippery when wet.

And now it does.........

Which, by the way, you shouldn't have anyway. The Asian Elephant was already drafted, and the Sri Lankan IS an Asian Elephant. It's not like the previous team drafted the Mainland Asian Elephant, leaving the other sub-species available.

You would've been givin a butterfly if I was the commish, and the only elephant you'd have would be the testicular elphantitis I bestowed upon one of your other beasts for trying to make that pick.
Why all the angst toward cosjobs? I think he has done an excellent job. I dont know why you are trying to usurp his power to do things your way :thumbdown:

:thumbup: :rotflmao:

kovax has the wolverine and the great white :shock: good drafting...
Wolverine = OverratedAgreed, the Wolverine is nasty animal, but he will be unable to overcome the HUGE size disadvantage he will be facing with almost every matchup.

There's a big difference between:

A cougar or bear deciding that one meal isn't worth fighting a wolverine over

and

A {insert deadly animal here} in a Death match with same said wolverine.

The 1st scenario is simply a matter of common sense. Why would an animal go to that trouble when there are easier meals readily available?

It's an entirely different story if the 2 beasts are squared off in a fight to the death.

Pound for pound, Roy Jones is in a league by himself, but I wouldn't bet on him if his opponant were 24 feet tall & 3000 lbs.

So essentially this is like bobbing the tail and clipping the ears back on a fighting dog.....interesting....learn something new everyday.

:thumbup:   :rotflmao:

kovax has the wolverine and the great white  :shock: good drafting...
Wolverine = OverratedAgreed, the Wolverine is nasty animal, but he will be unable to overcome the HUGE size disadvantage he will be facing with almost every matchup.

and

The 1st scenario is simply a matter of common sense. Why would an animal go to that trouble when there are easier meals readily available?

It's an entirely different story if the 2 beasts are squared off in a fight to the death.

Pound for pound, Roy Jones is in a league by himself, but I wouldn't bet on him if his opponant were 24 feet tall & 3000 lbs.
ROFL!!! Good thing its not a 1-1 deathmatch!What are your peepers going to do when they see a Wolverine and hear Lynx coming from the side?

Thought so ... and thats only 2 of 3 animals!

JAA

Which, by the way, you shouldn't have anyway. The Asian Elephant was already drafted, and the Sri Lankan IS an Asian Elephant. It's not like the previous team drafted the Mainland Asian Elephant, leaving the other sub-species available.

Why all the angst toward cosjobs? I think he has done an excellent job. I dont know why you are trying to usurp his power to do things your way :thumbdown:
It's probably just jealosy. After you're Sri Lankan pick was allowed, I PMed to change my next draft choice to the Savannah Elephant (one of the 2 African Elephant subspecies). This would have been a much greater coup than your pick, since the African > Asian.

I doubt I was the only one. The African elephant went 5th overall, and I think anyone would have been happy to get what amounts to the same animal in the 3rd round.

Obviously, my pick wasn't allowed, and in fact the elephant category was subsequently closed. At the time, I was definitely disappointed with this decision, since Savannah/African = Sri Lankan/Asian. To allow one, but not the other is contradictory IMO.

I respect the commish's decision, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with it. Actually, pertaining to my pick, I do agree with the commish. I disagree with allowing Team Kovax's pick in the first place.

If the commish want's to punish me for my opinion, that's his prerogative. Unlike some of the ladies participating, I'm not going tuck my tail between my legs and withdraw my statement. It would be a bad example to set for my team. :no:

As for "angst," I have none. My greatest desire in my original post was to prevent Team Kovax from incurring further penalties. As it stands, you can barely hope to compete with the Food Chain Dominators. Any more handicaps and the massacre would be unwatchable. :brush:

and

ROFL!!! Good thing its not a 1-1 deathmatch!What are your peepers going to do when they see a Wolverine and hear Lynx coming from the side?

Thought so ... and thats only 2 of 3 animals!

JAA
:rotflmao: @ defending your wolverine pick by touting your (slightly) overgrown housecat. Lynx = a cat you settle for when you can't redraft (re: Sri Lankan Elephant) someone else's tiger, lion, etc. Sorry about your luck.

Please...Marina's tabby is almost as big and has a nastier disposition. :rolleyes:

And yes, I listened to it purring. :sleep:

Yeah, my giraffe is "Really" afraid of your lynx. Giraffe: "Oh look a little kitten."Lynx: "Meow."Giraffe: (stamps foot)Lynx: (sound of kitten pancake)Just keep talking....

Yeah, my giraffe is "Really" afraid of your lynx.

Giraffe: "Oh look a little kitten."

Lynx: "Meow."

Giraffe: (stamps foot)

Lynx: (sound of kitten pancake)

Just keep talking....
Let's get it straight. The lynx doesn't "meow," it "purrs." You obviously haven't listened at the link.You have to scratch it behind the ears jusssssssst right.....

and

Possibly so, but the damndest thing I ever saw on an animal TV show included the wolverine.There is this big ol’ honking brown bear that has found a carcass of some sort and he’s munching away. From the right side of the screen enters a wolverine, about 1/10th of the bear’s size. He doesn’t stop and evaluate the situation or anything but walks up to the bear and roars straight in his ear from point blank range. The wolverine then punches the air a few times with his claws and the Bear walks off! Three meters from the carcass the bear stops and turns around like he thinks “Hey! I’m ten times bigger than that guy. WTF am I doing?” He start to move back and the wolverine goes nuts! He lowers over the carcass and starts to sound like something possessed, showing his teeth and jerking his body left and right. The Bear stops dead in his tracks and decides he doesn’t want any of that and walks off, head hanging… Awesome!

Remember the little tiny kid in your school that kicked every bullys #### just because he went postal on them when they tried to pick on him. The wolverine is just like that… freaking psyco.

EDIT :sp:

Yeah, my giraffe is "Really" afraid of your lynx. Giraffe: "Oh look a little kitten."Lynx: "Meow."Giraffe: (stamps foot)Lynx: (sound of kitten pancake)Just keep talking....
LOL ... like you have the balls, or your Toys'R'us giraffe to even look in the general direction of Lynx.Another note, I dont know about you, but I am not interested in having no 4 foot house cat. Maybe you and Roy need to rethink things about the pets you keep.JAA

If the commish want's to punish me for my opinion, that's his prerogative. Unlike some of the ladies participating, I'm not going tuck my tail between my legs and withdraw my statement. It would be a bad example to set for my team.
If you are referring to my withdrawal of a statement that cost my elephant his trunk (you may not know this but the size of an elephants trunk is kinda like the size of a guys wee wee- it means alot to an elephant) then I have one thing to say:I didn't complain when cosjobs let you pick your mom as your russian bride. So stop complaining 'cause Team Kovax got an elephant. :brush:

If you are referring to my withdrawal of a statement that cost my elephant his trunk (you may not know this but the size of an elephants trunk is kinda like the size of a guys wee wee- it means alot to an elephant) then I have one thing to say:I didn't complain when cosjobs let you pick your mom as your russian bride. So stop complaining 'cause Team Kovax got an elephant. :brush:
Dont sink to their level man ... they are just trying to bring you down. Down to their level, the losing level.Sorry guys, Team Kovax is at the top ... top of the pile. Big man on campus ... no soup for you ... now deal!glll peas!JAA

Actually, I wasn't referring to anyone specifically. I just seem to remember several people backing out of comments, seemingly for fear or "retribution."As for cosjobs, he had to let me since he let me draft your mom in the 1st rd. :nerd: BTW, GDB your your 4th rd World Leader being able to kick 3/4 of your Deadly Animals' asses. :brush:

Actually, I wasn't referring to anyone specifically. I just seem to remember several people backing out of comments, seemingly for fear or "retribution."As for cosjobs, he had to let me since he let me draft your mom in the 1st rd. :nerd: BTW, GDB your your 4th rd World Leader being able to kick 3/4 of your Deadly Animals' asses. :brush:
:rotflmao:

Okay ladies, I'm back from a week wasted in continuing education. GDB being self-employed and and having to pay for that crap out of my own pocket.Anyway, its time for the matchups to get uderway. I will be setting up polls for the matchups over the next day and a half, with all matchup posted by MOnday.Somebody send me a PM and let me know where the powerpoint links (or whatever we have together), so I can post all referential links in their respective matchup posts.Cheers,cos

I just finished reading this months Stuff magazine. There was a spread with Rachel Hunter and a small interview. Why oh why do they insist on airbrushing the nipples out of their pictures? :cry: Pretty interesting stuff. As it turns out she has done some charity work, visiting endangered gorillas. And I quote: "They actually #### in their own beds. They make individual beds every single night, and they poop in them."Anyone who is relying on their gorilla to be the brains of their team has another thing coming (probably hurled ca-ca, as Stuff put it).

Since I have been inexplicably missing for a few days, I figured I should pop in to give a heads up.

My puter took a major dump a few days ago, to the point of hard drive "wipeage." Everything is gone. :cry:

I am borrowing a friends this morning to do last minute FF research and to set lineups for the playoffs, but I cannot access FFA as usual until I get my setup at home fixed/replaced.

As such, I will be unable to "tout" the Food Chain DOminators, at least for the time being. I will leave this in GM SOnny's capable hands. I also had a full team description, including links, etc & a complete strategy for our 1st rd match ready to post.

Unfortunately, that was lost along with everything else. Hopefully Sonny will be able to help out.

Sorry for any problems this has/may cause(d) with the DA league.

Thanks,

PoolShark

Users who are viewing this thread