What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Desert Island Album Draft - 15th Anniversary Edition - 50 Rounds in the books, sign up now for KP's listening program (2 Viewers)

No problem at all.  

Any stuff that you have hit on that you weren't too familiar with and really liked?   I am about to hit shuffle..... now!
My favorite that I didn't know at all was that Thin Lizzy song.  :bag:

Also had never listened to much Stone Roses and enjoyed whichever song I heard.

T. Rex is a band I've long thought I should get to know better, so I liked listening to "The Motivator" a lot.

Others were songs I knew but hadn't listened to in a while, such as one from The Strokes - I wore that record out at first but hadn't listened in years.  I need to delve into more CSNY, which you'd think I would have by now, and was reminded of how great "Ohio" is.

Haven't come across anything I thought was bad.  Maybe not my taste such as Yes and LCD Soundsystem, but nothing that I couldn't understand why people liked it.

Oh wait, there was a Kanye West song I had to turn off.  I didn't like the female vocal in it.

No. I’m saying he is. I was surprised because I don’t like most of what I hear from recent years.
Oh, okay. I was really just kidding because the generation next has passed Yeezy by, and Yeezy's doing Jesus things these days.

It's neither here nor there...I'm just -- :help: -- old.  My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy has been over a decade ago, and it feels like I was reading the reviews of it yesterday.

Oh wait, there was a Kanye West song I had to turn off.  I didn't like the female vocal in it.
Do you know the song and if it was Nicki Minaj or Rihanna? If it's "Monster," then Nicki, if "All Of The LIghts," then Rihanna.

And I'll not have Rihanna's name besmirched. 

Do you know the song and if it was Nicki Minaj or Rihanna? If it's "Monster," then Nicki, if "All Of The LIghts," then Rihanna.

And I'll not have Rihanna's name besmirched. 
It's All of the Lights. Tasker should have put Dark Fantasy in though, but maybe it was skipped to change things up.

I shuffled and got Eruption followed by All Blues (Miles). Eruption is exactly the kind of screaming guitars I used to love more than anything, and pretty sure I've argued it as the solo ever. Now I get listeners fatigue and assume Miles does the same thing to NV. Moving on to Prince, then The Beatles, then Radiohead. Yeah it's awesome.

What did you think?
I really like it, but it wasn't a new one to me or anything.     

As I am adding them in and listening in on the headphones I have liked just about all of the Beatles songs I've clicked on from this draft.  There was one that was gushed over as being one of their best that I couldn't stand, but can't remember what it was.  Had too much of that country twang that makes me twitchy...

Users who are viewing this thread