What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you like listening to Judas Priest and/or Iron Maiden? #Spinoff (1 Viewer)

Do you like listening to Judas Priest and/or Iron Maiden?

• Yes

Votes: 50 54.3%
  • No

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
Hall of Fame is a joke..........Priest gets in and they don't includer Ripper Owens?...joke

Maiden nominated and they don't include Blaze Bailey?....joke

I remember when Rob Halford tried to get my 16 year old brother onto the tour bus and back to the hotel way back in the 80's.

I still listen to many of Maidens albums frequently. I listen to Priest when they show up on a mix from Spotify or Alexa. Maiden is such a better band that it makes sense that Priest is fading away. Both bands were tremendous live back in the day.

Despite being a metal guy I’ve never gotten into Maiden. I’ve tried, they’re not bad but nothing grabs me, I just get a feeling like it’s a band you’d see at a Renaissance Festival or something, or like Tenacious D doing shtick metal but it’s not shtick

For Priest I’ll listen to Breaking the Law if it comes on the radio, not sure I could name another song. I do have Rob Halfords Away In The Manger on my Christmas playlist

Don't mind Priest but much bigger Maiden fan. If Priest comes on the radio, that' fine but don't seek them out. Maiden, I will listen to entire albums

They've sold over 130 million records. It's possible that there may be people who listen to different music than you.
I've never heard anyone say "put on some Taylor Swift", but I'm not surprised that people do.

I get it. Obviously both bands have been successful I just literally haven't heard either of them in any format for 20 years.

I like all kinds of music, but both of these acts are not my cup of tea so I started a poll to see what I was missing...I thought the poll would be interesting, and it has been.

I don't know if it's regional or demographic differences or what...just kind of bizarre to me because I like almost everything.

Last edited:
Do you like listening to Judas Priest and/or Iron Maiden?
Have every album Priest put out with Halford, and the first one they put out with fake Halford.. I've seen them in concert around 10 times.

Just in the last two weeks I've listened to the following albums:
Screaming for Vengeance, Defenders of the Faith, British Steel and Point of Entry(under appreciated album)

So, yea, you could say I enjoy listening to Priest :headbang:

I also enjoy Maiden, and have a couple Albums. My favorite all time Maiden is the live after death..
Amazing concert with Twisted Sister as the opening act here in Minnesota.
Eddie, Eddie, EDDIE!!!! :headbang:

ETA.. :eek: Just did a quick search.. Entire concert is on youtube!!!

Big Maiden fan. Have been since the early 80's. I haven't stayed that current with metal, but Maiden has continually put out great stuff. I saw them last year, and they opened with three songs from their new album (released last year). Usually when an old band plays the new stuff, it's in the middle of the show, and that's the time for a bathroom or beer break. But Maiden not only opened with three new album songs, the enthusiasm was so great the crowd was even singing them. I've never seen new songs from any older band that well received.

I like Priest too, but Maiden is a top three band for me.

I went to see Frehley's Comet open up for Iron Maiden. I probably knew 2 Maiden songs. Run to the hills and number of the beast. It wasn't an impressive show for Ace but with Maiden, even though I didn't know most of the songs, I was in awe of their live show and Bruce's voice live. It definitely left an impression even though I never became a fan. I will take Steel Dragon movie version over JP every day.

Users who are viewing this thread