What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does this draft set up change anything? (1 Viewer)

Gottabesweet

Footballguy
6 pts per ALL TD's

-2 int's

1pt per 25 passing

1pt per 10 rush/rec

Point Per catch

START:

1QB

1 RB

1WR

1TE

2 FLEX (RB/WR/TE)

1D

Only 4 bench spots (12 rounds total)

I pick 7th

rounds 11 and 12 will be DST and K (With the latest bye week possible)

Do I take Manning at 7 overall if he's there?

or do I try and gobble up 3 RB's in the first three rounds?

Many ways I can go here.

It's a work league so who knows how the runs will be (half shark, half guppy)

I was thinking Addai, Manning or Parker at 7

Maybe trade 7 and my 12th round pick for 14 and 15 overall?

Do I take Manning at 7 overall if he's there? or do I try and gobble up 3 RB's in the first three rounds? Many ways I can go here.It's a work league so who knows how the runs will be (half shark, half guppy)I was thinking Addai, Manning or Parker at 7 Maybe trade 7 and my 12th round pick for 14 and 15 overall?
With PPR and rec yards counting as much as rush yards, I would think WRs would get a big bump in value. Adding to that is the fact you only need 1 RB on your team, which eliminates some of the scarcity issues (and subsequent RB value) that would normally be a big issue in a 14-teamer.Put your league settings into DD, use projections you agree with, and see what rankings it gives you. I bet WRs do much better than what you're used to. RB/RB/RB may be overkill, though it depends on who's on the board. I wouldn't pass over a top tier WR for a 2nd tier RB.I think a RB in Rnd 1 is the way to go for you. Besides, a guppy will probably take Manning earlier. Addai or Parker ... a toss-up. Personally I'd take Addai, but both are good mid-1st round picks. Rnd 2 you'll likely have your choice of a top-tier WR, or the next best RB. It depends on the point values and who's left. Personally, I'd take a Smith/Harrison/Ocho over RBs like Portis/Edge at that point. Though MJD has big value with these settings.You think someone would go for that trade? It sounds crazy swapping a 2nd round pick for a 12th round just to move up 7 spots in the 1st round. Even more so considering how much of a crap-shoot the 1st round seem to be this year after the 1st 2 guys.

Users who are viewing this thread