What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Dolphins at Defending World Champion Kansas City Chiefs (+3.5, 44) - Yep We Are Cuttin’ Glass Over Here Today! *** (1 Viewer)

While many think Wilkins might not have hit him hard, ball was long gone and he shouldn't touch him
I don't agree with the Refs and the way they call the flags but you know the deck is stacked against you Wilkins
Not a smart play
Oh, it was roughing for sure. But the hold by the LT was far more obvious. Zero idea how they don’t throw a flag there.

Rarely see a hold that out in the open not get called. Happens all the time in the pile but when it's out in the open field like that right in front of the QB it's ridiculous to miss.

Too many men down on defense. Miami will be back with a vengeance next year no doubt.
Maybe. Ross has the money and keeps making more in NY and S Florida real estate, but...

>>What a deplorable display the past three weeks, despite the injuries. Steve Ross has a tough question to make: Has he seen enough to make this one of the 2-4 highest paid teams in football? (That would be necessary to keep this roster together.)<<

While many think Wilkins might not have hit him hard, ball was long gone and he shouldn't touch him
I don't agree with the Refs and the way they call the flags but you know the deck is stacked against you Wilkins
Not a smart play
Oh, it was roughing for sure. But the hold by the LT was far more obvious. Zero idea how they don’t throw a flag there.

Rarely see a hold that out in the open not get called. Happens all the time in the pile but when it's out in the open field like that right in front of the QB it's ridiculous to miss.
That's NFL officiating, and the league doesn't care one iota.

If Miami comes out and runs the ball on the first play after the TD it's a message. Time to start chucking it and live with with results. They return one for a TD so be it.

Too many men down on defense. Miami will be back with a vengeance next year no doubt.
Maybe. Ross has the money and keeps making more in NY and S Florida real estate, but...

>>What a deplorable display the past three weeks, despite the injuries. Steve Ross has a tough question to make: Has he seen enough to make this one of the 2-4 highest paid teams in football? (That would be necessary to keep this roster together.)<<

Yes, they should. They have a ton of talent.

Screengrab
Doesn’t look great. His arm hits above the knee - his shoulder goes for the ankles.

Lol what? His shoulder is above his arm.
His other shoulder.

Take a screen cap 1 frame later. lol

I just watched it again. His other shoulder never comes around to even touch Mahomes. It's that far away the whole time. The shoulder you're seeing already contacting him there is the only thing he touches Mahomes with. Then he kind of slides down from his thigh onto his feet.

26-7
7 minutes left in the 4th Q

-Miami will fall to 11-7 this year
-Miami went 9-9 last year

McDaniel is now 0-2 in the Playoffs

Skylar Thompson looked a lot better losing 34-31 at Buffalo last year than Tua tonight losing 26-7...Miami has NO OFFENSE, i thought this was Mikey McD's specialty?
Why is Mike McDaniel revered so much? What does he do that is so special to fans and people looking from the outside at this team?
Rich Eisen soundbites?

Pathetic effort tonight top to bottom, coaching to QB to the rest of the team
Miami sucked hard tonight, disappointing to see this as the end of the 2023 season

The needle has not moved

Brian Flores 19-15 his last 2 seasons as Miami Dolphins Head Coach who would not carry out Stephen Ross' requests with $$$ that he throw or lose football games.
M&M is 20-16, similar records and yet one is held in a Ghandi like light at the moment and the other is viewed as a terrible head coach that held Tua back
Hmmmmmmmmm, we might need to revisit this

Screengrab
Doesn’t look great. His arm hits above the knee - his shoulder goes for the ankles.

Lol what? His shoulder is above his arm.
His other shoulder.

Take a screen cap 1 frame later. lol

I just watched it again. His other shoulder never comes around to even touch Mahomes. It's that far away the whole time. The shoulder you're seeing already contacting him there is the only thing he touches Mahomes with. Then he kind of slides down from his thigh onto his feet.
Not a hill I need to die on. In real time I thought it was the correct call &.a penalty.

But that water is under the bridge and way back away from us.

Users who are viewing this thread