What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft dominator icons - besides rookie do any of show up automatically? (1 Viewer)

OrganizedChaos

Footballguy
I am using the Draft Dominator web version. I am willing to create a Help ticket if needed but I just have a general question which somebody most likely can already answer. On the cheatsheet (online or printed) I can see the rookie icon but none of the others. I think watch and avoid are just for when you manually apply that setting to a player. Do any of the other icons (handcuff, high upside, injured, concussion history, or suspended) show up for anyone? Wondering if there is something I need to set, maybe those just don't work, or perhaps they only show up in season.

I am using the Draft Dominator web version. I am willing to create a Help ticket if needed but I just have a general question which somebody most likely can already answer. On the cheatsheet (online or printed) I can see the rookie icon but none of the others. I think watch and avoid are just for when you manually apply that setting to a player. Do any of the other icons (handcuff, high upside, injured, concussion history, or suspended) show up for anyone? Wondering if there is something I need to set, maybe those just don't work, or perhaps they only show up in season.
Okay I went ahead and put in a ticket as well. Apparently the rookie icon is the only one that shows up. No idea why they list the other items when they don't work. Based on the response I received there was no acknowledgment they were even trying to get them to work. Don't get me wrong the Draft Dominator is far and away better than anything I have seen from a competitor but if these items don't work (or aren't scheduled to work) then just don't put them on the legend.

Users who are viewing this thread