What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Kings Week 7 (1 Viewer)

Ebaker5

Footballguy
Favorite O/U Underdog

Thursday

Seahawks 41.5 49ERS

Sunday

l-Bills 42 Jaguars

RAMS 42.5 Browns

CHIEFS NL Steelers

DOLPHINS 43.5 Texans

PATRIOTS 48.5 Jets

Vikings 44.5 LIONS

Falcons 47.5 TITANS

WASH 43.5 Buccaneers

COLTS 52.5 Saints

CHARG 47.0 Raiders

GIANTS NL Cowboys

PANT NL Eagles

Monday

CARDS 48.5 Ravens

Let the discussions begin

Last edited by a moderator:
Players I like this week-

Palmer

Luck

Rivers

Fitz

Brown

Allen

Moncrief

Bryant

Hopkins

Freeman

Gurley

Miller

D. Murray

Foster

Gore

Gates

Gates

Gates

... Did I mention Gates?

Likt the Atl defense against the Titans.

Guys I'm looking at on first glance.

QB: Palmer vs BAL, Bortles vs BUF, Fitzpatrick @ NE. All are affordable and have good matchups.

RB: Gurley vs CLE, Lamar Millers vs HOU, Freeman @ TEN, Bell @ KC.

WR: Arizona WRs, Snead @ IND, will be tough passing up on Hopkins, Marshall/Decker, Robinson/Hurns.

TE: Gates. He'll be tough to pass up against the Oakland defense.

Early lineup without much thought.

Palmer

Freeman

Gurley

Fitz

ARob

Snead

Gates

L. Miller

Dolphins

Cardinals double stack is also tempting. Swap out ARob for John Brown, then can swap Dolphins D for Cards D.

Guys I'm looking at on first glance.

QB: Palmer vs BAL, Bortles vs BUF, Fitzpatrick @ NE. All are affordable and have good matchups.

RB: Gurley vs CLE, Lamar Millers vs HOU, Freeman @ TEN, Bell @ KC.

WR: Arizona WRs, Snead @ IND, will be tough passing up on Hopkins, Marshall/Decker, Robinson/Hurns.

TE: Gates. He'll be tough to pass up against the Oakland defense.

Early lineup without much thought.

Palmer

Freeman

Gurley

Fitz

ARob

Snead

Gates

L. Miller

Dolphins

Cardinals double stack is also tempting. Swap out ARob for John Brown, then can swap Dolphins D for Cards D.
I like it, I'm tempted to play the Cards D. I am just worried about Steve Smith getting loose. Part of me WANTS to play Freeman, but i feel like they use this week to air it out. Not Sure yet.

Early line up, fading the Thursday night game-

Palmer

D. Murray

Gurley

Hopkins

J. Brown

Bryant

Gates

L. Miller

Atlanta

Guys I am looking at this week

QB

Palmer

Rivers

Luck

Bortles(cheap)

Winston(cheap)

L Jones(if Ben doesn't play)

RB

Gurley

Freeman

Martin

Stewart

Peterson

WR

S Smith

Hilton

Diggs(cheap)

Fitz

J Brown

Moncrief

Sneed

Bryant

TE

Gates

Graham(if I have anyone of Thursday it will be Graham)

Walker

Thomas

Green(cheap)

Gurley and Gates are the super chalk this week. Going to be pretty easy to build a cash lineup around them.

Palmer / Fitz / Brown stacks will be highly owned in gpps.

I have in DK cash:

Palmer

Gurley

Lamar Miller

Decker

John Brown

Moncrief

Gates

Freeman

Cardinals

Have $1200 left. I think a lot of the WRs above Decker, John Brown and Moncrief are not better until you get to maybe a Hilton, Fitzgerald. I don't think Steve Smith is that great of a play against Peterson though you could argue he is a better play than one of the three WRs I have.

Every cash LU I did revolved around Gurley, Freeman, Gates, and St.L defense.

Mine for week 7:

Newton

Freeman

Gurley

Hopkins

Hurns

Snead

Gates

Martin

St.L

Been poking around with my gpp LUs and have a couple ideas, but seem to be getting a tad stuck with the differences in $. Seems like there is a bigger gap in the Wrs, and I always seem to have about $7100/7200 left for a wr. Right in the middle of Hilton & Fitz.

Mine for week 7:

Newton

Freeman

Gurley

Hopkins

Hurns

Snead

Gates

Martin

St.L

Been poking around with my gpp LUs and have a couple ideas, but seem to be getting a tad stuck with the differences in $. Seems like there is a bigger gap in the Wrs, and I always seem to have about $7100/7200 left for a wr. Right in the middle of Hilton & Fitz.
Hurns is risky in cash I think especially compared to a John Brown. I like Lamar more than Doug though that is just my preference.

Mine for week 7:

Newton

Freeman

Gurley

Hopkins

Hurns

Snead

Gates

Martin

St.L

Hurns is risky in cash I think especially compared to a John Brown. I like Lamar more than Doug though that is just my preference.
Just curious - why do you say Hurns is risky? Buff is overall bad vs. pass but they seem to do ok vs. #1 wrs. Figured Hurns would be a decent play.

Mine for week 7:

Newton

Freeman

Gurley

Hopkins

Hurns

Snead

Gates

Martin

St.L

Just curious - why do you say Hurns is risky? Buff is overall bad vs. pass but they seem to do ok vs. #1 wrs. Figured Hurns would be a decent play.
I think partly because of the return of Julius Thomas. I've had Hurns in cash lineups the past 2 weeks but not this week

Using this lineup this week-

Carson Palmer
Todd Gurley
Devonta Freeman
Donte Moncrief
DeAndre Hopkins
John Brown
Delanie Walker
Lamar Miller
Steelers

Got a feeling about Walker this week against Atlanta. Wanted to go Gates but it restricted me from solidifying the WR/RB spots

Gates missed practice again his status for this weekend is clearly a concern now. If he is out Green becomes a great cheap play.

Now John Brown's status is in question. Which makes Floyd a interesting cheap option and makes Fitz a even stronger play than he already was.

I switched gates out for green. Was able to upgrade my wrs with the money saved
I did this as well although I will keep a eye on his status. If Gates plays my lean is to avoid him anyway but to limit my green action although I will have some green regardless.

Palmer

Freeman

Gurley

KAllen

Fitzgerald

MBryant

LGreen

Gore

Panthers

Carson Palmer
Devonta Freeman
Todd Gurley
Michael Crabtree
Larry Fitzgerald
T.Y. Hilton
Delanie Walker
Lamar Miller
Cardinals

NM, just saw that hardly any tourneys include the early game. Lame, and back to the drawing board, as a couple of my gpp ideas revolved around McCoy and Bortles.

John Brown out... Floyd. I think I'm going to green regardless of gates status at this point. He will be limited if he plays

John Brown out... Floyd. I think I'm going to green regardless of gates status at this point. He will be limited if he plays

freeannyong said:
I will have a fair amount of green regardless of whether Gates plays more if he doesn't though. I won't have any Gates regardless at this point.

As of now I have Nate Washington and Hopkins going. Anyone else considering this? Dumb move? This is only my third week playing.

Luck

Freeman

Gurley

Fitz

Hopkins

Washington

Watson

Lamar Miller

Rams

As of now I have Nate Washington and Hopkins going. Anyone else considering this? Dumb move? This is only my third week playing.

Luck

Freeman

Gurley

Fitz

Hopkins

Washington

Watson

Lamar Miller

Rams
It's an ok move for a tournament, but you need Hoyer to go with them. Then spend up at TE with the cash saved from luck. The above is not a cash lineup.

Luck

Freeman

Gurley

Fitz

Hopkins

Washington

Watson

Lamar Miller

Rams
I agree with the above poster this appears more of a GPP lineup and maybe it is. I don't see Washington or Watson as good cash plays and I personally see better cash options than Miller but I can see him as a cash play if your high on him.

Luck

Freeman

Gurley

Fitz

Hopkins

Washington

Watson

Lamar Miller

Rams
I don't love it, but I also have the same duo going in my cash lineup. Basically it came down to really liking what I had in all the spots but 1, and only having $3100 left to spend. SO I am going with Nate in 1/2 my flex spots, and L.Green in the other 1/2 for cash games:

Rivers

Freeman

Gurley

Fitz

Hopkins

Moncrief

D.Walker

N.Wash/L.Green

St.L

I actually like Washington for cash. 2nd receiver for HOU this week with a lot of attention being put on Hopkins. Only needs 4 catches for 50 yards, or 3 catches for 60 yards to reach cash value.

I have several gpps going. Last couple weeks I have been doing a couple $1 ones and 4 $.25 ones. (High roller!)

Couple of my rosters:

Carr

Gore

Gurley

Crabtree

Hopkins

Julio

Kelce

Diggs

NE

Luck

Foster

Martin

Julio

Moncrief

Snead

L.Green

Gurley

Carolina

My Thursday lineup was:

Tannehill

Freeman

Lynch

Calvin

Hilton

Floyd -AZ

Cameron

Gurley

Seattle

Yeah, I do have a couple without Gurley too ;)

I messed up. I usually play with 4-5 LU's to spread it out. Had a bachelor party last night and woke up this morning to realize my 35 entries went live with Bortles as QB...bahhhhh

Right now I am scrambling to figure out a good LU to try and salvage this.

Bortles
Freeman

Gurley

Fitz

Landry

Snead

L. Green

L. Bell

Rams

Any ideas would be great. This is for cash LU.

Luck

Freeman

Gurley

Fitz

Hopkins

Washington

Watson

Lamar Miller

Rams
It's an ok move for a tournament, but you need Hoyer to go with them. Then spend up at TE with the cash saved from luck. The above is not a cash lineup.
Thanks for the feedback. It is a cash lineup: 50/50. As of now - I put Rivers in for Luck and Diggs in for Washington. I think Watson is going to have a good game so I like him at his price.

Last minute GPP iI put together

QB Brian Hoyer
RB L. Blount
RB Latavius Murray
WR Larry Fitzgerald
WR T.Y. Hilton
WR DeAndre Hopkins
TE Ladarius Green
FLEX Todd Gurley
DST Falcons

SON OF A Ahs;fkah;ufhweiuahef.

All my Tannehill/Landry/Miller lineups are 50/50 or double ups only.

High cut lines this week I'm currently just above break even. But I still have S Smith in about 25% of my lineups, Palmer in about 50%, Floyd in 25%, and Fitzgerald in close to 100%. So hopefully they push me up to a decent win on the week.

Users who are viewing this thread