What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Tek (1 Viewer)

Holland Freeze

Footballguy
Not sure where to make an inquiry about this since it involves another website. Thought it would be kosher since I do not see something similar here. I posted it here since the simulation really would amount to an automated mock draft.

www.drafttek.com has a draft simulator where you rank the needs of each team 1-9 for offense and the same for defense. The sit will then create a simulated 3 round draft.

I only played with it adjusting my Lions needs only and was pretty happy

1.01 A. Smith (OT)

1.20 DJ Moore or V. Davis (DB)

2.01 M. Johnson (DL)

3.01 J. Freement (QB) or J Casey (TE)

3.18 M Hamlin (DB) or J Cook (TE)

Afterwards I noticed that the player values appear to have been set prior to the season starting (Tebow #1???) Is this something FBG's could improve upon and use members rankings... to continually update player values?

Not sure where to make an inquiry about this since it involves another website. Thought it would be kosher since I do not see something similar here. I posted it here since the simulation really would amount to an automated mock draft.

www.drafttek.com has a draft simulator where you rank the needs of each team 1-9 for offense and the same for defense. The sit will then create a simulated 3 round draft.

I only played with it adjusting my Lions needs only and was pretty happy

1.01 A. Smith (OT)

1.20 DJ Moore or V. Davis (DB)

2.01 M. Johnson (DL)

3.01 J. Freement (QB) or J Casey (TE)

3.18 M Hamlin (DB) or J Cook (TE)

Afterwards I noticed that the player values appear to have been set prior to the season starting (Tebow #1???) Is this something FBG's could improve upon and use members rankings... to continually update player values?
Some good stuff here.I'll make the effort to go to the link and survey the damage.

If you are familiar with the Draft Tool at this site, (the Draft Dominator), there's an auto draft function that resides there and with the capacities of that program, it can virtually spit out anthing you direct it to spit out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some good stuff here.

I'll make the effort to go to the link and survey the damage.

If you are familiar with the Draft Tool at this site, (the Draft Dominator), there's an auto draft function that resides there and with the capacities of that program, it can virtually spit out anthing you direct it to spit out.
Thanks - I have not paid the $ so I am not familiar with what the Draft Dominator has to offer. Came across this freebie version and thought it had some nice potential.

Some good stuff here.

If you are familiar with the Draft Tool at this site, (the Draft Dominator), there's an auto draft function that resides there and with the capacities of that program, it can virtually spit out anything you direct it to spit out.
Thanks - I have not paid the $ so I am not familiar with what the Draft Dominator has to offer. Came across this freebie version and thought it had some nice potential.
Another Forum here at FBG's has a lead by Bruce Henderson on the Projections Domninator function. I've just now downloaded the PD so I've never used that function. I'm going to go there and ask questions about adapting it to my use.The DD Function is absolutely amazing....once you learn the ropes and the parallel uses....which are all dependent on how creative you are able to be and the degree of imagination you want to bring to the table. If you've got time to monkey with this stuff in the pre-season, you can adapt to any League scoring and/or draft scenario.

Ehe $'s you pay is incidently to the benefit you gain from the FBG's content. This should be the one place that the dictum applies: "Money Is No Object."

:o

Some good stuff here.

Draft Dominator is KING. Well worth the yearly subscription fee just for this one feature. Lineup dominator is also essential.z

Users who are viewing this thread