What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draftkings week 4 (1 Viewer)

Zyphros

Footballguy
I'm looking at the slate right now and there really aren't any matchups or values that are sticking out to me.  I'm finding it really hard to build something at first glance.  There is basically 0 RB's in good matchups that are value plays and that's usually where I start building my lineups.  At WR it seems like a pay down week again, but without standout RB's in good matchups, I might be forced to pay up instead.  

The only guy is Ekeler and he'll be as chalky as you can get for cash and tournaments I bet.  

This is what I came up with on first glance without listening/reading anything

Lamar Jackson

Ekeler, M. Ingram, Shady (if no Damien Williams)

McLaurin, Curtis Samuel, Kirk

Waller

Rams D

I don't like it but we'll see how it evolves later in the week.  

I'm probably going to be all over the Chiefs/Lions stacks even for gpp. I'll post some of my stacks later in the week. 

I'm probably going to be all over the Chiefs/Lions stacks even for gpp. I'll post some of my stacks later in the week. 
That's the only game/value's that stand out.  And it's not even by much.  There's going to be a ton of Stafford/Golladay stacks in GPP play.

Listening to RotoUnderworld they like McCaffrey, DJ, Kerryon Johnson.  They don't like Ekeler nearly as much for the same reason Zeke was a questionable cash play in week 3.  I tend to agree but fading Ekeler seems questionable as well to me.  Maybe going off that same thought Justin Jackson is the GPP pivot play?  Being the Tony Pollard to Ekeler being Zeke.  

Anyways I started putting some of those RB's in my lineup and I like the look a lot better.  Although QB I might play with some more.  Came up with this instead of my first one

Daniel Jones

McCaffrey, David Johnson, Kerryon Johnson

Kirk, Curts Samuel, McLaurin

Evan Engram

Rams D

At first glance it seems like I paid up more, but that's not the case.  The RB's I had at first (Ekeler, Ingram, Shady) can all be a 1 for 1 swap with these 3, and the floor seems wayyyy safer.  Left me with $300 left over.  Also I could pivot off Engram for Waller (saves $500) in which I could upgrade QB to Russell Wilson or Kyler Murray.  Depends on how I'm feeling I guess.  Seems like a later week tweak than anything though.  

For cash on DK, how much do you guys look at the Vegas totals?  Here are the teams projected at 24pts+ on the main slate:

Chargers, Chiefs, Rams, Ravens, Seahawks, Colts, Texans, Falcons, Giants, Patriots, Lions

I feel like with ppr on DK I tend to get away a little bit from the Vegas totals.  FD I look at them more since the TDs are weighed more (.5 ppr and no yardage bonuses).   Not sure if this is the right move though.  Ie - it would lean us off of guys like McCaffrey in cash.   I TRY to look more at usage and game script on DK.  

A few questions I had at first glance are:

1.  Are Burkhead and Gallman playable in cash?  Burkhead saw 18 touches last week and is at 4.4K.   Gallman as a home fave with Barkley out at 4.6K

2.  Nervous at all about Ekeler?   Only 16 touches last week and is now up to 8K.   Or is this as easy as "Miami is terrible, smash him in"?

3.  Can we go with Ingram? 

My first gut reaction when I looked things over was starting with something like:  McCaffrey or Ekeler + Ingram + Gallman or Burkhead.  

1.  Are Burkhead and Gallman playable in cash?  Burkhead saw 18 touches last week and is at 4.4K.   Gallman as a home fave with Barkley out at 4.6K

2.  Nervous at all about Ekeler?   Only 16 touches last week and is now up to 8K.   Or is this as easy as "Miami is terrible, smash him in"?

My first gut reaction when I looked things over was starting with something like:  McCaffrey or Ekeler + Ingram + Gallman or Burkhead.  
Burkhead benefited since J.White was out. 

KarmaPolice said:
I didn't check injuries at all to see what happened with White.   I assume he also benefitted from Brown being done and Edelman getting hurt during the game as well
White didn't get hurt.  His wife had a baby so he didn't play. 

KarmaPolice said:
I didn't check injuries at all to see what happened with White.   I assume he also benefitted from Brown being done and Edelman getting hurt during the game as well
White was a late scratch due to birth of his kid. He didn't play. Rex saw increased snaps as a result.

I'm hearing none of this for cash.  Burkhead only benefited without White.  This week screams White to me so maybe he's a GPP player.  Gallman is too risky although he's probably a safer GPP play, or a risky cash play (however you look at it). 

Ekeler definitely nervous about in cash.  I'd pivot off and go Justin Jackson for GPPs here and there maybe.  I had the same gut reaction to the slate saying "of course I need Ekeler this week", but the more I thought about it and read up on a few things, the less I want him in cash games.

Ingram seems safe although usage scares me a bit and how I expect them to use Hill a little more here and there.  He's had cakewalk matchups so far, Cleveland is a middle of the road team probably, but their front is absolutely elite.  I'd be worried about that, plus Lamar can vulture RZ looks.  I feel like we'll see the opposite of last week Lamar Jackson to me.  He threw a lot but all his scoring was pure yardage and rushing.  He could have a big day through the air this time with Cleveland missing their top2 CB's and top2 S's.  

McCaffrey seems safe, but it's still Kyle Allen running the show, depends on how much you trust him.  I like the matchup enough, but he's not a definite guy for me.  He's probably still in my lineups after it's all said and done. 

I'm really looking at Gurley this week. He'll check all the boxes for a gpp RB and be super low owned. He just needs a few more carries. 
I did my usual list that I update weekly of RBs with the most touches/game, since I usually look at volume.  The 19+touches/g crowd on the main slate are:

McCaffrey, Chubb, Mack, Cook, Fournette, Lindsay, Ekeler, Henry.      Just below them are Carson, K.Johnson, D.Johnson, and P.Barber.  

The bolded are the players averaging 4+ targets a game, since I like that on DK.  Interesting names on here, and I think Cook makes an interesting gpp pivot off McCaffrey/Ekeler and Fournette is way too cheap for the volume that he gets, and could be another interesting gpp pivot I look at.    

Listening to RotoUnderworld they like McCaffrey, DJ, Kerryon Johnson.  They don't like Ekeler nearly as much for the same reason Zeke was a questionable cash play in week 3.  I tend to agree but fading Ekeler seems questionable as well to me.  Maybe going off that same thought Justin Jackson is the GPP pivot play?  Being the Tony Pollard to Ekeler being Zeke.  

Anyways I started putting some of those RB's in my lineup and I like the look a lot better.  Although QB I might play with some more.  Came up with this instead of my first one

Daniel Jones

McCaffrey, David Johnson, Kerryon Johnson

Kirk, Curts Samuel, McLaurin

Evan Engram

Rams D

At first glance it seems like I paid up more, but that's not the case.  The RB's I had at first (Ekeler, Ingram, Shady) can all be a 1 for 1 swap with these 3, and the floor seems wayyyy safer.  Left me with $300 left over.  Also I could pivot off Engram for Waller (saves $500) in which I could upgrade QB to Russell Wilson or Kyler Murray.  Depends on how I'm feeling I guess.  Seems like a later week tweak than anything though.  
I was just listening to the DFS Karma podcast and they had this same trio for cash RBs.   They said that K.Johnson is the chalk option, which sort of surprised me.  

I did my usual list that I update weekly of RBs with the most touches/game, since I usually look at volume.  The 19+touches/g crowd on the main slate are:

McCaffrey, Chubb, Mack, Cook, Fournette, Lindsay, Ekeler, Henry.      Just below them are Carson, K.Johnson, D.Johnson, and P.Barber.  

The bolded are the players averaging 4+ targets a game, since I like that on DK.  Interesting names on here, and I think Cook makes an interesting gpp pivot off McCaffrey/Ekeler and Fournette is way too cheap for the volume that he gets, and could be another interesting gpp pivot I look at.    
Yeah all of those RB will be chalky plays with 10-30% ownership, except for Cook, Lindsay, Henry, Barber. 

I'm looking at Gurley, Ingram, McCoy, 

Yeah all of those RB will be chalky plays with 10-30% ownership, except for Cook, Lindsay, Henry, Barber. 

I'm looking at Gurley, Ingram, McCoy, 
After his performance on Sunday you think Ingram will be lower owned than guys like Chubb and Fournette?  I also figured after his blow up, Lindsay will be higher owned too.  :shrug:

ETA:  To be clear, I also don't usually look to get too weird with RBs, even in gpps.  Usually I look for low % options at DT and WR to separate since they are more volatile.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hearing none of this for cash.  Burkhead only benefited without White.  This week screams White to me so maybe he's a GPP player.  Gallman is too risky although he's probably a safer GPP play, or a risky cash play (however you look at it). 

Ekeler definitely nervous about in cash.  I'd pivot off and go Justin Jackson for GPPs here and there maybe.  I had the same gut reaction to the slate saying "of course I need Ekeler this week", but the more I thought about it and read up on a few things, the less I want him in cash games.

Ingram seems safe although usage scares me a bit and how I expect them to use Hill a little more here and there.  He's had cakewalk matchups so far, Cleveland is a middle of the road team probably, but their front is absolutely elite.  I'd be worried about that, plus Lamar can vulture RZ looks.  I feel like we'll see the opposite of last week Lamar Jackson to me.  He threw a lot but all his scoring was pure yardage and rushing.  He could have a big day through the air this time with Cleveland missing their top2 CB's and top2 S's.  

McCaffrey seems safe, but it's still Kyle Allen running the show, depends on how much you trust him.  I like the matchup enough, but he's not a definite guy for me.  He's probably still in my lineups after it's all said and done. 
+1 on JJ for gpp. I agree with your line of thinking there. I also like Ingram despite the matchup if he's projected to be under 5% owned. If that holds, I'm adding him to a few lineups. 

Gallman is tough because he'll probably be the highest owned player on the slate for any position. So it all depends on how much exposure you want.

After his performance on Sunday you think Ingram will be lower owned than guys like Chubb and Fournette?  I also figured after his blow up, Lindsay will be higher owned too.  :shrug:

ETA:  To be clear, I also don't usually look to get too weird with RBs, even in gpps.  Usually I look for low % options at DT and WR to separate since they are more volatile.  
Yes I think Ingram will be well under 10% owned, maybe even 5% owned. There are too many other RB choices that the crowd will gravitate towards that are below his price. 

Yes I think Ingram will be well under 10% owned, maybe even 5% owned. There are too many other RB choices that the crowd will gravitate towards that are below his price. 
Weird.   I for sure would suck at trying to project ownership if this ends up being true.    I would have guessed that Ingram's ownership would be 3x what Chubb and Fournette would be.  

Weird.   I for sure would suck at trying to project ownership if this ends up being true.    I would have guessed that Ingram's ownership would be 3x what Chubb and Fournette would be.  
You might end up being right, but I have Chubb and Fournette for 1.5x - 3x his ownership. 

Yet another pod had a good point about gpps, and probably something that I need to keep reminding myself = statistically the teams with a higher Vegas total are likely to go off for a 40+ game at a much higher % than the teams at the bottom.   One of the guys said that he thought there were about 6+ teams that were unplayable this week like Mia, Clev, Oak, Minn, Buff, etc..  (one I thought was interesting was AZ on his list).    The point was that for your low % gpp plays you are better taking 3rd/4th options on the high projected teams than you are taking the 1st option on the team projected for 18.    What I assume this means if you are deciding between Chark and W.Fuller, Fuller might be the better gpp play.   I think they said this is especially the case if you are doing gpps 2K entries and under, but you can get a little weirder for the 300K+entry gpps.  

Current cash lineup- Mahomes,Ingram, Fournette,Kupp,Samuel,Robinson,Dissly,Kerryon,Rams.

Not completely sold on Samuel and Robinson for cash but really like the rest.

Current cash lineup- Mahomes,Ingram, Fournette,Kupp,Samuel,Robinson,Dissly,Kerryon,Rams.

Not completely sold on Samuel and Robinson for cash but really like the rest.
Samuel and Kupp are interesting ones to me, because I wrote them down at first glance and I thought they'd be a no brainer pick this week.  I think they are both safe enough, but I do recognize that anyone in that Rams offense could be "the guy" each week.  Kupp seems like a favorite target, but I can see a game where he just does nothing because Woods/Cooks end up getting most of the work.  

Samuel kind of is in the same mold.  Kyle Allen seems to like his WR's a lot and he looks good.  But there could easily be games he disappears because Allen is a backup QB after all.  Is it more likely he's a 1 week wonder, or a long term answer?  I don't know the answer to that, but it's rare for backup QB's to continue being successful after multiple starts.  Makes me a bit worried to use a guy like Samuel in cash.  I don't hate the play though.  I have him in my lineups right now too.  

Some after podcast listening, plays that I want to fit into some GPP plays:

Dion Lewis/Delanie Walker - team likely playing from behind and ATL gives up one THE highest rate of catches to RB's.  They are without Keanu Neal as well.  Delanie is the #1 there so he'll get work as well.

Preston Williams - Maybe this is the week, and you know I'm excited to play him.  It won't be a lot but he's so cheap and he's the #1.  If the WR's can actually catch this week, I think they could be due for an upset win.  But that will require Unicorn to be productive.

Parris Campbell - Can he step into the Hilton role?  It's possible, and it's Oakland.  

Rashaad Penny - Do they relegate Carson to the bench and give Penny lots of work in a projected shootout?  Could be.  Don't hate it.  Might be more of a Fanduel play. 

TJ Hockenson - I think this is a popular choice right now against a bad defense giving up a ton of work to TE's.  

Sammy Watkins - Might even be a more risky cash play, but he's getting a ton of work just being outproduced by Demarcus and Mecole lately.  He could be due.  

Adrien Peterson - Probably more Fanduel play that he's guaranteed for a TD it seems in a neutral game.  I can see him blowing up for 2-3 TD's and high yardage if it's a close game.  

Thoughts on some/all of these guys?  

Some after podcast listening, plays that I want to fit into some GPP plays:

Dion Lewis/Delanie Walker - team likely playing from behind and ATL gives up one THE highest rate of catches to RB's.  They are without Keanu Neal as well.  Delanie is the #1 there so he'll get work as well.

Preston Williams - Maybe this is the week, and you know I'm excited to play him.  It won't be a lot but he's so cheap and he's the #1.  If the WR's can actually catch this week, I think they could be due for an upset win.  But that will require Unicorn to be productive.

Parris Campbell - Can he step into the Hilton role?  It's possible, and it's Oakland.  

Rashaad Penny - Do they relegate Carson to the bench and give Penny lots of work in a projected shootout?  Could be.  Don't hate it.  Might be more of a Fanduel play. 

TJ Hockenson - I think this is a popular choice right now against a bad defense giving up a ton of work to TE's.  

Sammy Watkins - Might even be a more risky cash play, but he's getting a ton of work just being outproduced by Demarcus and Mecole lately.  He could be due.  

Adrien Peterson - Probably more Fanduel play that he's guaranteed for a TD it seems in a neutral game.  I can see him blowing up for 2-3 TD's and high yardage if it's a close game.  

Thoughts on some/all of these guys?  
One question - what type of gpps are you playing?  

There are some interesting options, of those personally all I had on my list of gpp ideas were Walker, P.williams, Watkins, and Hockenson.  Campbell is interesting is Hilton misses, but I also think DK jacked their prices up a bit with the Hilton injury.  At the 4.9k range I would much rather take a stab at Fuller, Sanders, Hardman, Metcalf, etc.. 

One question - what type of gpps are you playing?  

There are some interesting options, of those personally all I had on my list of gpp ideas were Walker, P.williams, Watkins, and Hockenson.  Campbell is interesting is Hilton misses, but I also think DK jacked their prices up a bit with the Hilton injury.  At the 4.9k range I would much rather take a stab at Fuller, Sanders, Hardman, Metcalf, etc.. 
I usually just do a couple quarter arcade lineups, and a daily dollar or 2 (single entry).  

Totally agree that Campbell's price is a little high for being such a low volume guy (up until now), but if he fills the role, he's well worth that price cause he can go for 10/150/2 rather easily.  I like Metcalf as well, maybe even AJ Brown this week? 

Not a fan of Sanders cause I heard on a podcast that Flacco has the league lowest attempts based on depth or something like that and they're throwing less in crucial situations as well.  Can't remember the exact stat.  

Current cash LU that I am staring at:

Wilson - McCaffrey/Mack/K.Johnson - K.Allen/Fitz/McLaurin - Dissly - Car

I like it for the most, but not 100% sure.  Don't really want to play Gallman, but that would give me a 1v1 of Gallman/Rams WR vs. Mack/Fitz which seems a bit thinner volume-wise.  

I usually just do a couple quarter arcade lineups, and a daily dollar or 2 (single entry).  

Totally agree that Campbell's price is a little high for being such a low volume guy (up until now), but if he fills the role, he's well worth that price cause he can go for 10/150/2 rather easily.  I like Metcalf as well, maybe even AJ Brown this week? 

Not a fan of Sanders cause I heard on a podcast that Flacco has the league lowest attempts based on depth or something like that and they're throwing less in crucial situations as well.  Can't remember the exact stat.  
Very fair.  Yeah, Flacco is #33 as far as total air yards go, so Sanders is probably not the splash gpp play we are looking for.  

Current cash LU that I am staring at:

Wilson - McCaffrey/Mack/K.Johnson - K.Allen/Fitz/McLaurin - Dissly - Car

I like it for the most, but not 100% sure.  Don't really want to play Gallman, but that would give me a 1v1 of Gallman/Rams WR vs. Mack/Fitz which seems a bit thinner volume-wise.  
My current cash lineup

Daniel Jones

McCaffrey, Mack, David Johnson

Lockett, Golladay, McLaurin

Hockenson

Broncos

My worry with this is Hockenson and Broncos.  But I feel like you can explain away any worry rather easily, and that's most of what I'm looking for.  Uncomfortable factor of about 15%.  

Speaking of cash, is Case Keenum a possible play?  He's super cheap at 4900, he's not a good QB, but he's been over 3x in fantasy points every week so far in tough matchups.  He has the Giants this week... I played with it for this specific cash lineup, it allows me to pivot off Dissly > Hockenson and go Colts > Broncos which eases a little of my concerns.  Ceiling seems about the same but I'm not sure if the floor is higher or lower there. 

My current cash lineup

Daniel Jones

McCaffrey, Mack, David Johnson

Lockett, Golladay, McLaurin

Hockenson

Broncos

My worry with this is Hockenson and Broncos.  But I feel like you can explain away any worry rather easily, and that's most of what I'm looking for.  Uncomfortable factor of about 15%.  

Speaking of cash, is Case Keenum a possible play?  He's super cheap at 4900, he's not a good QB, but he's been over 3x in fantasy points every week so far in tough matchups.  He has the Giants this week... I played with it for this specific cash lineup, it allows me to pivot off Dissly > Hockenson and go Colts > Broncos which eases a little of my concerns.  Ceiling seems about the same but I'm not sure if the floor is higher or lower there. 
I would say no, especially since he's only 400 cheaper than D.Jones and Jones is at home.  

I would say no, especially since he's only 400 cheaper than D.Jones and Jones is at home.  
Jones only gets to play the Giants in practice, no wonder he looks good.  Keenum gets to play the real Giants and that's easy pickings.  I probably won't do it myself (as I usually only run 1 cash lineup), but I think it could work.  Seems slightly risky.  

@Zyphros - I have mentioned it before, but I liked the 4for4 podcast's 1/2 half of the pod.  They were talking about gpp construction and what to look for when you are looking for low owned players.  

I need to be reminded of this, but one of their points was that the entire LU doesn't need to be <5% players, just need one or two and then rest your main core.  Mostly try to pivot off high owned guys on the week - ie this week I am looking for pivots off Gallman and Dissly.  

@Zyphros - I have mentioned it before, but I liked the 4for4 podcast's 1/2 half of the pod.  They were talking about gpp construction and what to look for when you are looking for low owned players.  

I need to be reminded of this, but one of their points was that the entire LU doesn't need to be <5% players, just need one or two and then rest your main core.  Mostly try to pivot off high owned guys on the week - ie this week I am looking for pivots off Gallman and Dissly.  
My winner last week had 4 people under the 5% mark.  Winston (4.4%), Shepard (.9%), OJ Howard (2.8%), Vikings (3.5%).  Winston and Shepard being the only 2 of those that actually blew up.  There's definitely truth to that.  I don't think Gallman is as chalk as you're suggesting though.  

As for constructing a GPP lineup, I look mostly at potential game script, and expected positive regression.  That and value plays for the price (McLaurin still is the easiest of those calls).  Evans was an easy call last week honestly.  That had to include Winston obviously, and you run it back with a guy from the opposite team.  I think the core there was perfect and I got lucky with the fillers.  

I'm trying to replicate that this week with a few lineups that seem risky, but fantasy says otherwise.  There's 2 that I'm putting in a few minimal contests, Keenum stack (he's been good), if he's good Vernon and F1 Mclaurin will be good.  Run it back with Shepard again or Engram.  That and a Mariota, AJ Brown, Dion Lewis lineup likely playing from behind against a struggling ATL defense.  Run that one back with Julio since you save so much.  

Those are the low ownership projections probably so you can fill in with safer players across the board.  

Or you could go with something safer for your core, like Stafford, Golladay, Kerryon (probably pretty chalk), Sammy and hope to get lucky with the fillers around that.  I'll put a few lineups like that as well and fill with those cheap other plays I was mentioning further up thread to get my low owned guys in there.  

Some injury pivots I'm watching

- if Mclaurin is out Richardson

-if TY is out Cain

-if Ridley is out Sanu

If you're playing the Dallas game Cobb should be a good cheap play 

Zyphros said:
My winner last week had 4 people under the 5% mark.  Winston (4.4%), Shepard (.9%), OJ Howard (2.8%), Vikings (3.5%).  Winston and Shepard being the only 2 of those that actually blew up.  There's definitely truth to that.  I don't think Gallman is as chalk as you're suggesting though.  
One of the pods said they had him projected at 25-30% ownership.  Hard pass on that in gpps for me if that's the case.  

I think your example above seems to point to what I have problems with - it seems kind of hard to get low ownership on anything decent at RB, and I think TE is that way this week too.  Seems like most of the low % plays are at WR, but I do have a few others written down.  

I have been sucking lately, so I am switching it up a little this week.  For cash I am entering in $6-8 and doing half 50/50s and 1/2 3 and 5man contests for a little fun.  For gpps I am putting most in one of the small 25cent contests that has 2378 entries, then I am taking a shot at the bigger 25cent gpps with a few.  So maybe something like $11 total - $8 in "cash", $2 in the small gpp, $1 in the big gpp.     For the small gpp, I am going to TRY to stick to just teams that have higher implied team totals or at least 8 of the positions.   In the bigger gpp, I might get a tad more weird, but we will see.  

What I have written down for lower owned plays to look at in gpps:

QB:  Goff, Ryan, Brady    Don't think I am getting too weird at QB.  These guys + Mahomes, Wilson, and maybe Stafford will probably make up the bulk of my rosters.  

RB:  Ingram, McCoy, White/Burkhead   …….   My weird play after looking at the OL/DL matchups is J.Jacobs in the rare event that Oak can keep it close. 

TE:  About the only thing I saw on the volume list was D.Walker, but might only use him if I do an Atl stack.  

DT:  Looking at sack rates, I wrote down Indy, AZ, Jax, Car, Clev, MIn     I love cheap Ds, so I keep staring at Clev and Car.  

WR:  Here is where I am going to try to do most of the pivots.  In the high scoring team totals, I wrote down:  Cooks, M.Brown, Fuller, Hardman, Metcalf, TB WRs, Woods, NE wrs.    On lower scoring teams I wrote down:  OBJ/Landry,  Car Wrs, A.Rob, J.Brown/Beasley,  Denv. WRs.  

I think a lot of the focus will be on Seattle/AZ, Wash/NYG, KC/Det, so pivot game stacks I like and I am staring at:

TB/Rams --   I think I am going to be doing a lot of Goff/2WRs + 1TB WR cores.   

Balt/Clev -    I think Jackson/Brown + OBJ could be fun. 

Atl/Ten  -   Ryan/Julio/Ridley + D.Walker

Car/Houst  -  Watson/Fuller + McCaffrey or Samuel

and I think I will have 1 of:  Brady/White/Edelman or Gordon + J.Brown   

$20 GPP shot at 1 mil, thoughts?

Wilson, Ingram, Lindsay, Lockett, Jones Jr, Mclearan, Engram,  K Allen, Bills d 

Did I just take McLaurin out of my cash lineups?  Yes I did.  I'm an idiot and am going to regret that once the games start.  I put my boy Preston Williams in his place so I could pay up for Russell Wilson instead of Daniel Jones.  I'm not so sure if this is "too smart" or "too stupid".  We shall see.  

Did I just take McLaurin out of my cash lineups?  Yes I did.  I'm an idiot and am going to regret that once the games start.  I put my boy Preston Williams in his place so I could pay up for Russell Wilson instead of Daniel Jones.  I'm not so sure if this is "too smart" or "too stupid".  We shall see.  
Well, I am going down to Inman from McLaurin, so I am not going to criticize.  

Do you use optimizers or just hand build them?  I hand build everything with notes I have from what I've been listening to. 
Been hand building, I have more fun that way, but it could lead to me being crappier at this dfs thing.  

I saw that T.Benj and M.Williams are likely out along with Jackson, so the Chargers' O should be super concentrated and Inman is only 3K on DK.  Hard to go south with a 3k player, and it might let me get to Mahomes or go with another stud somewhere else.  

Final cash lineup that I don't want to fiddle with anymore, there's just 1 spot on it that I'm uncomfortable with, but I'm convincing myself to hold my ground.

Russell Wilson

McCaffrey, Kerryon, Chris Thompson

Lockett, Kirk, C. Samuel

Evan Engram

Rams

So far Gallman chalk day looking like it's going to cost me a bit of money.  0% of him on either site.  
I had Gallman in only one lineup. Hit on Gurley, missed on Chubb. Was wrong about Ingram too. Played mostly Mahommes/Gurley/Chiefs+Lions/Pats D lineups yet barely cashed in any contents. My best lineups only scored 150 so not good enough for the most part. 

Users who are viewing this thread