What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dunta Robinson (1 Viewer)

He is a play count this week of 20 plays. My guess from Kubiak's words is that barring a setback, it will around a month before he is playing fulltime. If I am in a CB separated league, I would probably pick him up in the next week or two. In an all DB league, I would wait a bit longer and see if he is putting up good tackle numbers before committing.

I picked him up in a couple of leagues that he was available in just on the off chance that he returns to form. If he doesn't, he's always easy to drop. :thumbup:

Deep redraft leaguers and dynasty owners, probably in CB required leagues only, would be the only owners that should be making a move for Robinson now. He's probably not going to be full strength until next season and he'll be at risk for some sort of compensatory injury early on.

He's a very good tackler and has above-average ball skills, though, so if he shows signs of being able to average five solos or so, he'll worth the pick up in shallower leagues as well.

Users who are viewing this thread