What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Eagles at Giants** (+4.5, 42) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

Tyrod's last stand in The Meadowlands.
Sheppard's last stand in The Meadowlands.
Barkley's last stand in The Meadowlands?
Eagles trying to "git right" in The Meadowlands.
How many Eagle starters will sit the second half when the scoreboard at halftime reads Dalles- 30...Commies-3?
Tyrod has another goal line brain fart...

Pheagles- 26
G-Men- 24

I’m definitely not a current Eagles fan, but I just can’t see any way Eagles don’t beat the G-men convincingly. They are a good team that’s been embarrassed and beat up by the media and their own rabid fan base. I see Hurts putting the team on his back for 250/ 3TDs and the defense who has been horrible, stepping up.
Eagles 27 Giants 19. Giants score late to get it that close.

Eagles offense get back on track and they jump out to an early big lead, similar to what they’ve been doing most of the season. This time they actually remember the run game and salt it away in the second half. Defense allows Tyrod to drive 75+ yards twice in the fourth quarter for TDs making it closer than it needs to be and angering us Birds fans even more.

The anger is short lived however, as Dak does Dak things and Dallas lays an egg in Riverboat Ron’s final game in Washington. Birds get the 2 seed and go on a tear. **

Eagles win 34-24.

** Full disclosure we got over a foot of snow up here in the mountains and I may have already started drinking as I shovel.

Swift not expected to play a week too late for me. He needed to not play last week so I could won another $9K.

What has happened to the Eagles. They look like one of the worst teams in the league
No Cox, Slay or Cunningham. Maddox only in his second game back, Bradbury apparently ages in dog years. The personnel just don’t have it.

This is why I wanted to rest all our starters. Dallas isn't losing. This game is pointless.

This isn't a turf thing, Brown's legs got caught under McFadden.

He's walking back to the locker room so it doesn't appear serious.

Users who are viewing this thread