What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Eagles at Giants** (+4.5, 42) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

Honestly, I'd rather be the #5 seed and go to TB, then have a home game against any of GB/Sea/LAR

This game has gone as poor as possible for Philly so far for health reasons.

I mean at some point they HAVE to run right? Eliminate all the pass catchers AND the QBs hands and I still feel like we’ll go pass-pass-pass

Wow. Hurts looks hurt out there. I will say that. He's got little mobility right now, it seems. Just doesn't look like he did last year.

what boggles my mind is NYG selling out on blitz every play… and Eagles still calling the stupid long-developing downfield plays with no Smitty and no AJ.

Starting wrs are out and gainwell is averaging 10 yards a carry. Still not running the ball. If you are going to throw at least throw it to goedart. Offense is almost as bad as the defense

ON the plus side Eagles fans....

NM, there isn't one. Was gonna point out how often they've come from behind, but those were ALL before the defense fell off the cliff against SF

Starting wrs are out and gainwell is averaging 10 yards a carry. Still not running the ball. If you are going to throw at least throw it to goedart. Offense is almost as bad as the defense
Don’t forget that the middle finger on your QBs throwing hand was in the shape of an L a few minutes ago

SF will steamroll everyone in the NFC. Then get steamrolled by BAL in the Super Bowl. If BAL doesn’t make it out of the AFC, then the Super Bowl should be entertaining.

Wow. Hurts looks hurt out there. I will say that. He's got little mobility right now, it seems. Just doesn't look like he did last year.
He hurt his knee earlier this year and hasn’t looked right since.
He's for sure been hurt. He's definitely not as bad as he's looked this year. And probably not as good as he looked last year. He's prob in the QB5-10 range.... which I'm good with.

Get rid of the coordinators and reshape the whole Defense. I'm ready for next year.... can't see this team beating SF in SF.

He hurt his knee earlier this year and hasn’t looked right since.
He's for sure been hurt. He's definitely not as bad as he's looked this year. And probably not as good as he looked last year. He's prob in the QB5-10 range.... which I'm good with.

Get rid of the coordinators and reshape the whole Defense. I'm ready for next year.... can't see this team beating SF in SF.
Or NY in NY

Barkley stunk for me in week 17 but blowing up today when it no matters for fantasy

Users who are viewing this thread