What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Eagles at Giants** (+4.5, 42) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

Clearly super ugly.

But this all starts over next week. Will be interesting to see how they play then.
C’mon, Joe… are you just rubbing it in? This team is clearly cooked. They are absolutely finished. If Tampa is less than +14, I’ll bet 100k on them.

No, Week 18 is super weird. You know the team is loaded with talent. They didn't forget how to play the last few weeks and the coaches didn't forget how to coach.

They call it the 2nd Season for a good reason.
You obviously haven't watched the last 5 weeks

Sure it's a fresh start but since SF they have not looked good.

I've watched it pretty closely. The roster was stacked with talent in October and they're stacked today.
And the coaching staff has been unable to utilize that talent for several weeks with no indication of improvement.

They also may be without AJ and also possibly a compromised Devonta.
The secondary is average, the LB are below average. That middle has been exposed imo

Clearly super ugly.

But this all starts over next week. Will be interesting to see how they play then.
C’mon, Joe… are you just rubbing it in? This team is clearly cooked. They are absolutely finished. If Tampa is less than +14, I’ll bet 100k on them.

No, Week 18 is super weird. You know the team is loaded with talent. They didn't forget how to play the last few weeks and the coaches didn't forget how to coach.

I've watched it pretty closely. The roster was stacked with talent in October and they're stacked today.
And the coaching staff has been unable to utilize that talent for several weeks with no indication of improvement.

The secondary is average, the LB are below average. That middle has been exposed imo

Sure. No team in the salary cap era is dominant everywhere. But they're elite with QB, OL, Receivers, RB corps, etc.

Top 5 overall roster in my opinion.

Clearly super ugly.

C’mon, Joe… are you just rubbing it in? This team is clearly cooked. They are absolutely finished. If Tampa is less than -14, I’ll bet 100k on them.

I'll take Eagles plus 14 there.

I understand passion and panic, but Tampa struggled to put up 9 points today on the Panthers.
Eagles -2.5 @ DK
That's a joke. We're going to lose by two TD's. The Eagles being favored in that game is preposterous

Clearly super ugly.

Sure. No team in the salary cap era is dominant everywhere. But they're elite with QB, OL, Receivers, RB corps, etc.

They have a good to great offense and I think they beat TB but to ignore the last 2 months of games seems foolish

Clearly super ugly.

They have a good to great offense and I think they beat TB but to ignore the last 2 months of games seems foolish
We have an offensive minded coach and offensive staff that is apparently unaware what a blitz is or how to address it from a protection and play calling standpoint. Todd Bowles and company are going to bring heat every damn down. Jalen might actually lose a hand.

:lol:

Philly fans are getting some extra trolling with this being the one game thread still pinned at the top of the SP

:lmao:

-Just an observation, nothing against the Philly fan base.

FYI to my Igglz friends, I have to put on my Bucs uniform this week so please forgive me in advance, it's nothing personal but after the Phins they are like 1B for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nawFtuBoLSU&ab_channel=NFLArchive

-I think Philly could easily win this week but I also feel like the Bucs have a better chance with each passing minute. I heard that Hurts might be hurt although I haven't actually read up on it but things do seem to be falling in the Bucs favor early on that might signal a mild upset in this one.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Philly fans are getting some extra trolling with this being the one game thread still pinned at the top of the SP

FYI to my Igglz friends, I have to put on my Bucs uniform this week so please forgive me in advance, it's nothing personal but after the Phins they are like 1B for me.

-I think Philly could easily win this week but I also feel like the Bucs have abetter chance with each passing minute. I heard that Hurts might be hurt although I haven't actually read up on it but things do seem to be falling in the Bucs favor early on that might signal a mild upset in this one.

Cheers!
Hurts definitely has a hurt finger.

And I am personally offended by you rooting for the Buccaneers.

-I think Philly could easily win this week but I also feel like the Bucs have abetter chance with each passing minute. I heard that Hurts might be hurt although I haven't actually read up on it but things do seem to be falling in the Bucs favor early on that might signal a mild upset in this one.

Cheers!
Hurts definitely has a hurt finger.

And I am personally offended by you rooting for the Buccaneers.
lol I don’t even think Philly fans are rooting for the Eagles (based on what I’ve heard on sports radio). 99% have already moved on to the Flyers and Sixers. The other 1% are the die hard nutsos.

lol I don’t even think Philly fans are rooting for the Eagles (based on what I’ve heard on sports radio). 99
Or on this board. They threw in the towel mighty quick

I think it could go either way, but Baker is not a joke this year, he’s had some good games. If he has time he can light up that defense

lol I don’t even think Philly fans are rooting for the Eagles (based on what I’ve heard on sports radio). 99

I think it could go either way, but Baker is not a joke this year, he’s had some good games. If he has time he can light up that defense
Tyrod "Brain F@rt" Taylor just lit up that defense with a receiving corps that ranks last in the league in "separation"
Baker has Evans and Godwin.

Tyrod "Brain F@rt" Taylor just lit up that defense with a receiving corps that ranks last in the league in "separation"
I was giving the eagles the benefit of the doubt that they’d play a little better with more on the line

At least he did throw an INT in the end zone to keep his nickname intact.

But yeah, this is the only defense that gave up big numbers to Mac Jones. Think about that.

Clearly super ugly.

Sure. I don't see anyone ignoring the last two months of games, do you? On the contrary, those games seem to be the focus.

Users who are viewing this thread