What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Early lines (1 Viewer)

Thx, pump.Only makes me wonder, though:- When's the last time a 12-4 team opens up the playoffs getting 8 pts?- Has a #3 seed ever opened up the playoffs at home as an underdog?

Thx, pump.

Only makes me wonder, though:

- When's the last time a 12-4 team opens up the playoffs getting 8 pts?

- Has a #3 seed ever opened up the playoffs at home as an underdog?
First impression for me ....what is the line if pats win and we have Steelers @ Pats?

Thx, pump.

First impression for me ....what is the line if pats win and we have Steelers @ Pats?
That couldn't happen unless they both made it to the AFC Championship game. I don't think a #1 and #2 have ever both been beaten in their first game since the current playoff format was put in place.

Thx, pump.

That couldn't happen unless they both made it to the AFC Championship game. I don't think a #1 and #2 have ever both been beaten in their first game since the current playoff format was put in place.
I meant if the Pats won today and got 3rd seed.

Home underdogs have been money in recent years. I remember the 2000 first round where I think three of the home teams were dogs and the other was a only a three-point favorite and all four home teams ended up winning.

Give me 100,000,000 on the Steelers minus 3 please.

Thank You.
:goodposting: Cincy cant stop anyone. Parker and Bettis will run wild.
Yes but Cinci can outscore almost anyone....they piled up 38 on Pitt.
yes. the three points they put up on kc makes your point :shock: but, i do think cincy rebounds this week to make the game at least competitive

Give me 100,000,000 on the Steelers minus 3 please.

Thank You.
:goodposting: Cincy cant stop anyone. Parker and Bettis will run wild.
Yes but Cinci can outscore almost anyone....they piled up 38 on Pitt.
yes. the three points they put up on kc makes your point :shock: but, i do think cincy rebounds this week to make the game at least competitive
I think itll be a shootout, but i think Pittsburgh will win by a TD.

Bucs -2.5Giants -3Pats -8Steelers -3From these opening lines, I think the underdogs offer great value next weekend.The only game where I wouldn't be surprised to see a game get out of hand is NE vs. Jacksonville. The Jags do have a good defense, but I don't think their offense is going to be able to do much vs. NE.Pittsburgh can and may beat Cincinnati.In the NFC, Washington and Carolina are both capable of not only covering, but winning outright. I do like Carolina's experience combined with Eli Manning's INT possibilities, and another young QB, Chris Simms, could have his hands full with the Washington defense.

Bucs -2.5

Giants -3

Pats -8

Steelers -3
I'll take the 8 points in the Jags game and lay the 3 in the Giants game. No feel on the other two games, as I feel they could swing either way. Depending on where the money line is in the Pats-Jags game, I might even take a flier on the Jags money line. I think the Jags match up well and Fred Taylor should be healthy.

Bucs -2.5

Giants -3

Pats -8

Steelers -3
I'll take the 8 points in the Jags game and lay the 3 in the Giants game. No feel on the other two games, as I feel they could swing either way. Depending on where the money line is in the Pats-Jags game, I might even take a flier on the Jags money line. I think the Jags match up well and Fred Taylor should be healthy.
I just see Jacksonville's offense having problems....How do they score points vs. NE ?

Users who are viewing this thread