What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Earth, Wind, & Fire -- "Best Song" (1 Viewer)

Best EWF song

• After the Love Is Gone

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Boogie Wonderland

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Can't Hide Love

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Fantasy

• Let's Groove

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Reasons

• September

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Shining Star

• That's The Way of the World

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Other

• Total voters

gianmarco

Footballguy
Don't think I've seen this one done. Timeless group that was so unique and yet appealed to so many different people/groups.

I'm pretty sure the top 3 will be clear, but let's see.

September is probably in my top five of any song all time, so it’s the clear winner for me here. I once tipped the house band at Cafe Wha? $100 to play the tune. I was admittedly drunk and my buddy was trying to tackle me to keep me from going to the stage, but it was so worth it.

I don't do a lot of these music threads, but kind of cool that 8 of the 10 options have already been selected with only 25 votes.

September is probably in my top five of any song all time, so it’s the clear winner for me here. I once tipped the house band at Cafe Wha? $100 to play the tune. I was admittedly drunk and my buddy was trying to tackle me to keep me from going to the stage, but it was so worth it.
Same, September is easily in my top 5 all-time, may be top 3 along with Here Comes the Sun, and the Black Crowes' Descending.

Wife and I got married in September, and we had the DJ kick off the dance portion of our reception with it. A good time was had by all.

I mean, yeah. They have lots of good stuff, but September is their masterpiece, and quite literally the greatest wedding reception dance jam of all time. 100% guaranteed to get me inappropriately lathered up at your nuptials.

What are you guys thinking? Reasons was the #1 slow dance grind song back in the day. You picked your partner carefully at the end of the party - as that often led to a very good night.

My wife's favorite group. Saw them in concert a couple times. Put on a good show. They weren't ever in my radar until met the wife

Used to the September but burned out on it.

Went with a mellow The way of the World.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread