What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

EAT-OFF (1 Viewer)

The options appear below

• GM

Votes: 58 39.5%
  • shuke

Votes: 89 60.5%

• Total voters
I've chewed 3 pieces of gum and am trying to drink a heavy IPA.  All I can taste is bitter orange rind.  This is horrible.
After doing some research, you probably made the better decision today.

"Orange peel actually has more fiber then the fruit inside contains.  It also has flavonoids in it that contain nutritious benefits."

"Styrofoam contains the chemical styrene, which has been linked to cancer, vision and hearing loss, impaired memory and concentration, and nervous system effects."

After doing some research, you probably made the better decision today.

"Orange peel actually has more fiber then the fruit inside contains.  It also has flavonoids in it that contain nutritious benefits."

"Styrofoam contains the chemical styrene, which has been linked to cancer, vision and hearing loss, impaired memory and concentration, and nervous system effects."
:lmao:

I would eat Styrofoam out of a urinal if it regained my taste.

Ditkaless Wonders said:
In 6th grade, in Bishops Woods, one night after school, a classmate, Kim, did her own unique take on this for us guys.  After she pulled them out some of the guys partook, I did not.  Seemed wrong to me at the time.  God bless you Kim, I hope you have had a great life and will continue to do so for many years.
That's beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread