What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Electronic Cigarettes (3 Viewers)

tt me about the EGO. I need to get my mom a kit.

Is the twist the newest/best?

link to good deal/comapny?

KGB said:

The ego may not be the best setup for a woman, but I like my ego twist 1000.. It's bigger, and it takes a little more dedication as you have a tank to fill, wicks to replace, etc....

There is a real good deal on a smaller ego right now

KGB said:

The ego may not be the best setup for a woman, but I like my ego twist 1000.. It's bigger, and it takes a little more dedication as you have a tank to fill, wicks to replace, etc....

The two women in my vaping life swear by the eGo dual cart, one with the Twist and the other with 1100mA batteries.

First wears her setup everywhere on a decorative thong around her neck and the other deals 'em.

KGB said:

The two women in my vaping life swear by the eGo dual cart, one with the Twist and the other with 1100mA batteries.

First wears her setup everywhere on a decorative thong around her neck and the other deals 'em.
Thx for the recomendations. I had her trying the v4l, but it just isnt cutting it. she tried my apollo, but I just purchased a few of these http://www.madvapes.com/ego-510-dual-coil-tank-cartomizer-25ml-blue.html and it wont fit. i know the ego has a larger following so i can get her new tanks, etc easier and give her these.

Will those tanks i purchased work on that small one? AND WOW that is a great price. I might buy a few just for backups!

with the ego tanks, i assume, most of you have a few tanks for different flavors? when the firepower starts to go bad, do you just buy the inserts for the ego? or do you just replace the inside.

Sorry I havnt done my homework on these. Ive just been using clearomizers...

I currently use this

http://www.apolloecigs.com/product_p/atube.htm

but I bought the mini, so the batt case is only about 4 inches.

maybe something like this?

http://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/e-cigarette-starter-kits/ego-c-twist-vv-w-smoktech-redux-ce5-ego-clearomizer-starter-kit/

thx for the input

KGB said:

Thx for the recomendations. I had her trying the v4l, but it just isnt cutting it. she tried my apollo, but I just purchased a few of these http://www.madvapes.com/ego-510-dual-coil-tank-cartomizer-25ml-blue.html and it wont fit. i know the ego has a larger following so i can get her new tanks, etc easier and give her these.

Will those tanks i purchased work on that small one? AND WOW that is a great price. I might buy a few just for backups!

with the ego tanks, i assume, most of you have a few tanks for different flavors? when the firepower starts to go bad, do you just buy the inserts for the ego? or do you just replace the inside.

I currently use this

http://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/e-cigarette-starter-kits/ego-c-twist-vv-w-smoktech-redux-ce5-ego-clearomizer-starter-kit/

thx for the input
Myfreedomsmokes was the best site I found considering what they had for ego starter kits, availability, and price.

As well as they have worked for me I'm actually pretty sloppy when it comes to care for the eGo's. :lol:

Given a good deal I've always kept a couple sets on hand either because I burn one out or lose it. Then I'm always finding them around when I want one! 650mAh is not enough imo, 1000 is good, the Twist is what I like the most but the lady dealing them does not--she prefers the newest multivolt which you press the button repeatedly for different voltages instead of twisting the base. Don't know that she gave them much chance though because both mine and my other friend's has lasted very well.

I've been using a Kanger Protank the last couple of weeks. These things are completely legit and I highly recommend them to any fans of tanks. It's not carto-based, and it is a bottom-feeding set-up, but it just works fantastically.
Have you used the ViVi nova? How does it compare?
It blows those out of the water. I had tried several versions of the Nova. They always seemed to dole out dry and burnt hits. The Protank just keeps belting out the vapor with nice flavor.

I've been using a Kanger Protank the last couple of weeks. These things are completely legit and I highly recommend them to any fans of tanks. It's not carto-based, and it is a bottom-feeding set-up, but it just works fantastically.
It blows those out of the water. I had tried several versions of the Nova. They always seemed to dole out dry and burnt hits. The Protank just keeps belting out the vapor with nice flavor.
The knocks I've heard on the Protank are that they have a super-airy draw and that on some tube mods, there have been issues with the Protank depressing the center firing pin and causing the unit to malfunction. Haven't experienced any of that? I'm using 801 Fusion cartos on the VAMO right now and I'm just not a huge carto fan. Mutes flavor and gives you some "scratchy" hits - compared to using a 306 Cisco spec atomizer on the REO, the flavor is just not close. However, the variable wattage is phenomenal so I need to figure out how to best approximate dripping quality on the VAMO (without actually having to drip every 5-10 minutes.)

The knocks I've heard on the Protank are that they have a super-airy draw and that on some tube mods, there have been issues with the Protank depressing the center firing pin and causing the unit to malfunction. Haven't experienced any of that? I'm using 801 Fusion cartos on the VAMO right now and I'm just not a huge carto fan. Mutes flavor and gives you some "scratchy" hits - compared to using a 306 Cisco spec atomizer on the REO, the flavor is just not close. However, the variable wattage is phenomenal so I need to figure out how to best approximate dripping quality on the VAMO (without actually having to drip every 5-10 minutes.)
JFC. I just want to "smoke" without smoking. I didn't know I was going to have to turn into some sort of half-assed astronaut.

The draw is definitely airy, and since it's a bottom-feeder, the vapor not so warm. I'm not a carto fan either. The first fill is wonderful usually but after that it they just suck. Removing one of the wicks from the Protank atomizer thing made a huge difference. They're definitely worth checking out.

JFC. I just want to "smoke" without smoking. I didn't know I was going to have to turn into some sort of half-assed astronaut.
:lmao:Just buy a BluCig or equivalent to see if it helps you. This is 300-level stuff, a lot of us have been doing this for years now. It's also not nearly as complicated as it sounds, there's just a lot of terminology involved. A basic understanding of electricity and its various units of measure goes a long way too.IMO, the key to the eCig being successful as a cessation aid is to think of it the way you would the gum or the patch - as an urge suppressor, rather than as a shot-for-shot replacement for cigarettes. Allow yourself to smoke a few cigarettes a day at first. You'll start to notice what your hair and clothes smell like to others. To me, that was the thing that really kept me on the eCig. Use the eCig where you wouldn't be able to smoke a cigarette - in a movie theater, in the supermarket, etc. Allow the positives of electronics and the negatives of tobacco to really announce themselves. Facilitate that. Take long breaks from smoking cigs and then have another after a very long period of abstinence. You'll begin to realize they taste like crap. If you get strong enough cartridges for the eCig, you'll also start to realize you don't "feel" the cigarette smoke in your lungs aas strongly as you do the vape. It's almost like antabuse for cigarettes, it takes the joys of smoking away and leaves the downsides. That makes it easy to step away.You'll be amazed at the fringe benefits too, they're different for everyone and illustrate how much cigs affect your system. I used to get diarrhea all the time, like Louis C.K. once said : half my s##ts were emergencies. Now, I get it once a year or so when I'm ill, like a normal human being.

Gadabout, on 02 May 2013 - 14:45, said:

Evilgrin 72, on 02 May 2013 - 14:17, said:

Gadabout, on 02 May 2013 - 14:13, said:

Carolina Hustler, on 01 May 2013 - 15:15, said:

Gadabout, on 01 May 2013 - 14:18, said:I've been using a Kanger Protank the last couple of weeks. These things are completely legit and I highly recommend them to any fans of tanks. It's not carto-based, and it is a bottom-feeding set-up, but it just works fantastically.
The draw is definitely airy, and since it's a bottom-feeder, the vapor not so warm. I'm not a carto fan either. The first fill is wonderful usually but after that it they just suck. Removing one of the wicks from the Protank atomizer thing made a huge difference. They're definitely worth checking out.
Would you recommend taking off one wick or just strimming down all 4 (?) right off the bat before even filling it the first time? I'm generally not a fan of airy or cool vape, which is why I also ordered a Nova Mini, just in case I didn't like the Protank. I also ordered a tank airflow regulator for $3 from madvapes that you can use to tighten the draw but they just shipped it today so I won't have that until next week. I also got EVOD replacement coils for the protank rather than the indigenous variety as I understand they're interchangeable and are far less airy than the ones that come with the tank.

Get a Volt.

smokelessimage.com There are coupon codes all over the internet for them. Can get 15% off every time you order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a Volt.
What's the difference between a Volt and BluCig?

Get a Volt.
What's the difference between a Volt and BluCig?
Volt accessories and cartomizers are cheaper, but you have to order them by mail. Also, I personally feel that Blu's pre-filled cartomizers taste like donkey scrotum soaked in lye. Some people like them, though.

I also understand that - and I may be wrong - Volt batteries can take more abuse/punishment and are sealed better. Plus, you can get them in lots of pretty colors. And if you want to become a low-level vaping astronaut, they can help you transition with the right accessories and batteries, which will all be compatible with one another.

Ok, I know there is a ton of info here and I;ve read through it but I'm gonna ask my own questions anyway, even if they are repeats.

So I don't love the flavors of v4L but they aren't bad either. Should I maybe try the liquid tanks and fill my own with v4l or start over again with something like this? Guy at work has that and says it is just awesome and with this stuff there is so much trial and error, I'd like to go with first-hand knowledge. Looks like a good system but trying to figure out if I should just stay with v4l products for now and try the liquids to see if there is a big difference. Thoughts?

Ok, I know there is a ton of info here and I;ve read through it but I'm gonna ask my own questions anyway, even if they are repeats.

So I don't love the flavors of v4L but they aren't bad either. Should I maybe try the liquid tanks and fill my own with v4l or start over again with something like this? Guy at work has that and says it is just awesome and with this stuff there is so much trial and error, I'd like to go with first-hand knowledge. Looks like a good system but trying to figure out if I should just stay with v4l products for now and try the liquids to see if there is a big difference. Thoughts?
I'm new to this.. I played around with a few options though so I have some knowledge of it..

From what I understand, the liquid is the cheaper way to go... And after comparing prices in several places (everywhere I could), I feel pretty confident in that statement. It does limit you though, to either dealing on line or going to a tobacco, or vaper shop. (on line you'll find the best deals)

You can modify the flavor with liquid/tank option, and there seems to be more variety.. You can even get a bottle with no flavor, buy the flavor concentrates, and mix your own.. You can mix it as strong or weak as you like, with flavor, nicotine %, and amount of vapor (PG vs VG).. Just depends on how deep you want to get into it..

Does anyone know if they make one of these that is compatible with vaping "medicinal" buds (not juice) as well as the nicotine cartridges? Looking to quit dipping and also to clean up my lungs when I do smoke. Would be nice to find a device that would handle both. Did a google search but most of the stuff in here is over my head. Thanks...

Does anyone know if they make one of these that is compatible with smoking "medicinal" buds as well as the nicotine cartridges? Looking to quit dipping and also to clean up my lungs when I do smoke. Would be nice to find a device that would handle both. Did a google search but most of the stuff in here is over my head. Thanks...
Smoking "medicinal" buds is as bad for your lungs as cigarettes...

But there is a juice if you use the tank method that is "marry jane" flavored... I couldn't tell you if they got it right, because I haven't tried it.. But it has no actual "marry jane" in it.. Just nicotine..

I'm new to this.. I played around with a few options though so I have some knowledge of it..

From what I understand, the liquid is the cheaper way to go... And after comparing prices in several places (everywhere I could), I feel pretty confident in that statement. It does limit you though, to either dealing on line or going to a tobacco, or vaper shop. (on line you'll find the best deals)

You can modify the flavor with liquid/tank option, and there seems to be more variety.. You can even get a bottle with no flavor, buy the flavor concentrates, and mix your own.. You can mix it as strong or weak as you like, with flavor, nicotine %, and amount of vapor (PG vs VG).. Just depends on how deep you want to get into it..
Yeah I'm not sure I want to have a vapor mixing lab in my kitchen.

I probably need to try the liquids just to see if there is a flavor difference. The cost is much cheaper than cigarettes regardless so that's not a huge factor, I would just like this to stick and the flavor and the concentration is a combination I have yet to find. I did just get some French Tobacco cats for my v4l and this is the best one I've tried to this point, tobacco flavored but a little sweet.

So do you find a big difference or any difference in liquid v straight cartomizers?

Random thoughts since this is all over the map in the same way I was to begin...

I tried a BUNCH of flavors. One of the recommendations early on was to pick something you like that's not nicotine because you're trying to break from that anyway. It worked for me--but I've also seen where nic flavors have worked for many so it's all in your mindset. My favorites from the beginning were the coffees (cappacino) since I'm a big coffee drinker, and the caramels, starting with Dulce de Leche which is mild. They go well together and are still my favorites.

Meanwhile I tried blueberry, menthol, cinnamon, peppermint, cherry, lemon, good god y'all I was getting a half dozen to try every month or so. Had a smoking buddy who I turned on to a setup and gave all those flavors I didn't like. She's now quit smoking herself for about a year. :cool:

Don't count on nailing this first try--if you're not sure get both a tank and a cart or whatever. They're not that expensive especially compared to cigs and you just need to enjoy it enough to figure your own preferences out. Don't sweat the occasional real cig, Take advantage of being able to cop a hit in the elevator on the way to 4th floor. Just keep one in hand. You'll love being able to do this in company.

I really loved the pass-thru batteries especially in the truck. Burnt them out pretty quick but maybe because it was chain vaping.

Carry two ecigs. Different styles, flavors, whatever--when it starts working you don't want to wait. Don't stress because every vape you take is good for you whether you've dropped smokes or not because it will slow them down anyway.

Medicinal buds are certainly NOT as bad for your lungs as cigarets. Just the opposite--they open up the pores. They are best in moderation--one good dose does not necessarily mean two is better. Try brewing tea for best results since any smoke can be an irritant.

Definitely go with the tanks. So much more enjoyable with less hassle/frustration with trying to elongate their life. For me lighter pg juices work best and have the longest life. So I'd recommend PG juice with a tank system.

Yeah I'm not sure I want to have a vapor mixing lab in my kitchen.

I probably need to try the liquids just to see if there is a flavor difference. The cost is much cheaper than cigarettes regardless so that's not a huge factor, I would just like this to stick and the flavor and the concentration is a combination I have yet to find. I did just get some French Tobacco cats for my v4l and this is the best one I've tried to this point, tobacco flavored but a little sweet.

So do you find a big difference or any difference in liquid v straight cartomizers?
I wouldn't say there is must of a taste difference. Just better performance.

I'm new to this.. I played around with a few options though so I have some knowledge of it..From what I understand, the liquid is the cheaper way to go... And after comparing prices in several places (everywhere I could), I feel pretty confident in that statement. It does limit you though, to either dealing on line or going to a tobacco, or vaper shop. (on line you'll find the best deals)

Yeah I'm not sure I want to have a vapor mixing lab in my kitchen.I probably need to try the liquids just to see if there is a flavor difference. The cost is much cheaper than cigarettes regardless so that's not a huge factor, I would just like this to stick and the flavor and the concentration is a combination I have yet to find. I did just get some French Tobacco cats for my v4l and this is the best one I've tried to this point, tobacco flavored but a little sweet.

The difference for me wasn't huge honestly... I like the push button products because you don't have to start it with an empty draw.. But I'm not sure that is an issue with anything other than the disposables..I like that I can mix the flavors, or add some concentrate to one flavor or the other to modify.. I like the tanks also because the hold more liquid..

To me, it seems the equipment is as important as the liquid, or the carts..

That's a fair question, but I've not done enough of either one to make a proper judgment call.. Some of the veteran vapor guys may want to chime in.

I compare making your own liquids to making a cocktail. Your only using like 5 or six ingredients and shaking them up.

Great stuff BF, CH, Glumpy and Cunk. I think I'll order some fruit flavors in the liquid at v4l and then go to a more advanced delivery device in a few weeks.

Lots to consider, but I think I'll keep with my plan and change my routine first while trying to find the best fit for me. The first time I went to the e-cigs it didn't stick because I just couldn't find the right mix of nicotine hit, flavor and delivery unit but more importantly...because I wasn't committed to changing my routine. No smoking in the car and just one cigarette allowed at work are the first steps, the former I've done for a month and the latter this week. Then I need to stop having any at night and only vaping (easier), then it goes to the biggest test...smokeless first thing in the morning. I would like to be completely smoke free by my vacation (first two weeks of July). Will try to do sooner and the info here encourages me to do so; thanks to everyone for their input. :thumbup:

ETA: Also I'm quitting because of the cost/inconvenience, not necessarily for health. Although I will say I say extremely high pollen in my area and I cut the lawn last week and all that crap got in my lungs and it was terrible. Can't imagine feeling that every day later in life.

I can honestly say this thread changed my life. And DD, look forward to the first time you realize you don't want a cigarette, you want a vape. It's a great moment, I promise.

So I bought one of those Swisher disposables from the mini-mart a little over 24 hours ago.

Since then I've had 1.5 real cigs. One "farewell" smoke and a half of one today just because it was sitting there.

So far so good. For the first time in many years I did not race away from campus at lunch time to smoke in the car. I just went into the mens room a few times during the day to take a couple of hits of the e-cig.

I could get used to this.

I'd definitely recommend removing one of the wicks right off the bat. I've tried them with 80/20 and 50/50, and removing the wicks just made a huge difference. The removal part is a breeze. No tools or anything necessary. If they could find a way (or maybe they already have it) to put the coils at the top, then this tank would be unstoppable. I just ran the same coil for five consecutive days before I noticed a drop-off in performance. I'm hooked.

I compare making your own liquids to making a cocktail. Your only using like 5 or six ingredients and shaking them up.
Sounds like you do this? If so, can you give me some tips?
First you'll want to get an app to help you calculate your percentages. i use ejuice on the iPhone.Start using the flavoring around 10%. You can always add more. If your using multiple flavors you can make your total flavoring around 15-20%. Your sweetener will be around 1% depending on what you use. I really like ethyl maltol.Next you add your base. I like 70/30 VG/PG. that is up to you but don't forget to include you nic base in the calculation. My nic base is PG so I count that in the 30%. I add my nic last.Some people will add a drop of vinegar. I haven't tried this but have heard it can really bring the flavors together. My favorite flavors are Butterscotch from Natures Flavors And Capella's Vanilla Custard. They're together really well and are good on their own

Here is the video I used when I first started DIY. It's for a green apple menthol and was my first juice I made I could vape all day. He makes a small batch which is great for learning and testing flavors. When you find a mix you like you can do a large batch. I usually mix a 120ml bottle now.

http://youtu.be/RByZXsArbJ8

So I bought one of those Swisher disposables from the mini-mart a little over 24 hours ago. Since then I've had 1.5 real cigs. One "farewell" smoke and a half of one today just because it was sitting there. So far so good. For the first time in many years I did not race away from campus at lunch time to smoke in the car. I just went into the mens room a few times during the day to take a couple of hits of the e-cig. I could get used to this.
Nice. Congrats and good luck with it.I was standing in line to buy cigarettes and the gas station had disposable ecigs on sale. I had read this thread and I figured what the hell. It's been over a month. Probably close to a month and a half. Haven't had one.

So I bought one of those Swisher disposables from the mini-mart a little over 24 hours ago. Since then I've had 1.5 real cigs. One "farewell" smoke and a half of one today just because it was sitting there. So far so good. For the first time in many years I did not race away from campus at lunch time to smoke in the car. I just went into the mens room a few times during the day to take a couple of hits of the e-cig. I could get used to this.
Fantastic. Same reaction I had initially, which bodes well as I haven't had a cigarette in over 2 years. :thumbup:

I'd definitely recommend removing one of the wicks right off the bat. I've tried them with 80/20 and 50/50, and removing the wicks just made a huge difference. The removal part is a breeze. No tools or anything necessary. If they could find a way (or maybe they already have it) to put the coils at the top, then this tank would be unstoppable. I just ran the same coil for five consecutive days before I noticed a drop-off in performance. I'm hooked.
Cool - I'll do this tonight when I get the stuff, thanks.

Fantastic. Same reaction I had initially, which bodes well as I haven't had a cigarette in over 2 years. :thumbup:
:thumbup:

The one drawback about not smoking real cigs is that I don't feel as "metal", you know?

:thumbup: The one drawback about not smoking real cigs is that I don't feel as "metal", you know?
It's like saying you're going to go listen to some deftones and then blasting "Pour Some Sugar On Me."

:thumbup: The one drawback about not smoking real cigs is that I don't feel as "metal", you know?
It's like saying you're going to go listen to some deftones and then blasting "Pour Some Sugar On Me."
I mean will you be taken seriously in the Wall of Death if you're vaping a Sparky Stick 3000 instead of a Marlboro red?

So I bought one of those Swisher disposables from the mini-mart a little over 24 hours ago.

Since then I've had 1.5 real cigs. One "farewell" smoke and a half of one today just because it was sitting there.

So far so good. For the first time in many years I did not race away from campus at lunch time to smoke in the car. I just went into the mens room a few times during the day to take a couple of hits of the e-cig.

I could get used to this.
:thumbup:

The one drawback about not smoking real cigs is that I don't feel as "metal", you know?
I mean will you be taken seriously in the Wall of Death if you're vaping a Sparky Stick 3000 instead of a Marlboro red?
That's why people use stuff like this

Smoking is the #1 cause of death in the Wall of Death. It's de rigeur to extinguish all smoking implements while the walls are being formed. You can put the Sparky Stick in your pocket rather than throwing your cigarette away. Waste not, want not.

EG

Well - I have had the REOGrand for about 5 weeks now, and am not really liking it. It just doesn't give a good smooth vape - its either too juicy or too dry. It ends up with too harsh a hit and most definitely gives me heartburn. Pretty bummed. I have talked a couple of times to Robert there (good guy) - he thinks it could well be the cartomizer. I ordered the SmokTek brand from his website, but apparently they are not good. He recommended another brand and now i can't remember what it was and they aren't on his site. Any thoughts on what else I should check into?

EGWell - I have had the REOGrand for about 5 weeks now, and am not really liking it. It just doesn't give a good smooth vape - its either too juicy or too dry. It ends up with too harsh a hit and most definitely gives me heartburn. Pretty bummed. I have talked a couple of times to Robert there (good guy) - he thinks it could well be the cartomizer. I ordered the SmokTek brand from his website, but apparently they are not good. He recommended another brand and now i can't remember what it was and they aren't on his site. Any thoughts on what else I should check into?
I don't use cartomizers with the REO, there's no point. The only benefit of a cartomizer over an atomizer (besides the cost) is that it holds juice so you don't need to repeatedly drip/fill. The REO is a bottom feeder with its own juice bottle, so all you're achieving with cartomizers is muting the flavor of your juice and/or giving you "scratchy" hits.My advice, before you give up on the unit, is to go to avidvaper.com and buy a Cisco spec 306 LR atomizer (1.8 or 2.0 ohm, the latter being smoother and the former more powerful due to the resulting amperage.) Get a 306 drip tip with it. Screw the atomizer on, prime it by dripping 1-2 drops down into the drip tip and squeezing the bottle for a second until you see a little juice in the catch cup, let it sit for 10 minutes or so, then take a short quick pull without firing to get the juice up into the atty. Then blast away.If that doesn't work for you, I'd be stunned. Still the best flavor I've gotten from a mod to date. The VAMO's variable wattage makes it a cloud machine, but using cartos with it thus far, I still haven't had flavor as pure as the REO. Perhaps that will change when my clearo tanks arrive today.

Oh, and the atomizers usually give me anywhere from 8-12 days of solid use before I have to clean/toss them. Performance starts to drop off after 5 days or so, but they're still usuable for a few days after that before you just really want to swap it out. They're not cheap ($9/EA) but performance-wise, they're unparalleled in my experience. I usually buy 5-10 at a time to save on shipping but at that price, you may just want to get one at first and see if it works for you before investing $50-100. You can always re-sell them (and the REO for that matter) on ECF classifieds if need be to recoup most if not all of your investment.

First time caller...

Without having to go back through the entire thread are there any disposables that are worth trying? Before going whole-hog I'd like to test the waters. Any suggestions?
I've never used a disposable, but I guess my concern would be quality and whether it gives you a fair impression of the product. If you can spare $75-$100, it's probably worth your time to get something legit for a possible life alterning change.

I currently use this

thx for the input
Myfreedomsmokes was the best site I found considering what they had for ego starter kits, availability, and price.
Ordered, thanks for the info

I pretty much use my REO mini exclusively. I have i06 atomizer which is a modified 306. I can get months out of one just cleaning it every other week or so. I rarely buy new ones. I can make a couple atomizers last me a whole year.

I pretty much use my REO mini exclusively. I have i06 atomizer which is a modified 306. I can get months out of one just cleaning it every other week or so. I rarely buy new ones. I can make a couple atomizers last me a whole year.
If you have a minute at some point, can you tell me about the i06 - where you buy then, what they cost, how you clean them, etc...?

Evilgrin 72 said:
trogg78 said:
If you have a minute at some point, can you tell me about the i06 - where you buy then, what they cost, how you clean them, etc...?
They are from Ikenvape. It's a slightly larger 306 and would require an i06 drip tip.Usually I just clean it with a litlle atty refresher I make a couple times a week. It's 50/50 PG/PGA. I use everclear for the PGA, but will also use vodka if its not available. About 10 drops and I blow it out. Repeat that once or twice. If needs more cleaning than I let it sit in everclear for a couple days. Blow it out and do a couple dry burns. That is how I clean all my attys.

Evilgrin 72 said:
trogg78 said:
They are from Ikenvape. It's a slightly larger 306 and would require an i06 drip tip.Usually I just clean it with a litlle atty refresher I make a couple times a week. It's 50/50 PG/PGA. I use everclear for the PGA, but will also use vodka if its not available. About 10 drops and I blow it out. Repeat that once or twice. If needs more cleaning than I let it sit in everclear for a couple days. Blow it out and do a couple dry burns. That is how I clean all my attys.
Ahhh. I see it's wick-less, that is nice for bottom feeders. I clean mine by running them through a few cycles in a jewelry cleaner filled with rubbing alcohol, then let them air-dry for 24 hrs. Sometimes it brings an old atty back to life for a week, other times they remain clogged. Maybe I need a new method.

Users who are viewing this thread