What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Episodes - Showtime (1 Viewer)

belljr

Footballguy
Thought there was a thread but can't seem to find it.

Anyone watching. I thought it was cancelled after 1 season but i'm really enjoying season 2 :thumbup:

I've been watching since the pilot. I think it's a good show. The second season has definitely picked up more than the first.

I've been watching since the pilot. I think it's a good show. The second season has definitely picked up more than the first.
Agreed. I just watched season 2, i watched season 1 from the start but thought it was done.

I just started watching it. I think it's hysterical. Really witty, and a lot of subtle humor compared to other shows. I had never heard of this show, but someone turned me on to it. Surprised it's not more popular (or maybe it is and I just don't know).

Bev and Carol are great together. The introduction of the lesbian angle has helped keep things from becoming stale there. Still a really fun show to watch.

Got caught up with this over the last few days (I cancelled premium channels before season 3 started). It's still a great show.

Users who are viewing this thread