What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***EPL 2016-17 Fantasy League*** League is set - Good Luck! (2 Viewers)

I should probably be paying attention to this. Would anyone like the buy the number one spot, mls-style? 

Processed on Aug 27, 2016 9:55 AM EST
Borja Bastón F - SWA     to AFC SWITCH 625
Processed on Aug 27, 2016 9:54 AM EST
Watmore, Duncan F - SUN     from AFC SWITCH 625

I drafted Baston at 9.04

Thanks.  I don't think he was in the database at the time the pick was made so he was never on my roster.  He's been hurt so I didn't notice.

Just as an FYI - I noticed when I just did that transaction that it put a transaction time of Tuesday 11:05 PM - so its possible the Fantrax clock is off, and waivers will not actually run on time tonight.  I will try to be around and process them manually - I just click a button and they all process in order - but it might not be at 9:00.  Should be close though.

Apologies @Eephus and @Sinn Fein, I was scrambling for a couple bodies to get into the lineup Saturday morning and just started trying to grab dudes. Funny enough, I got locked out trying to grab some dude named (the) Gooch when the rosters locked. I wasn't even drinking, :bag:

That was a flurry of moves. 19 transactions including waivers.

Deadline day lined up perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind. Defenders who consistently get clean sheets are how you win. I'm pissed I didn't draft Bailly and Valencia in addition to Shaw and De Gea. 

Not saying he wasn't in earlier. But he was there at least an hour.
I checked around 5 central before I left work. Went straight to the Royals game and didn't check back in until i got an email from fantrax. I'm just drunk and complaining, totally my fault. No biggie. 

I wouldn't mind. Defenders who consistently get clean sheets are how you win. I'm pissed I didn't draft Bailly and Valencia in addition to Shaw and De Gea. 
I actually wanted to make more claims, but didn't start looking until 850pm EST.  

We probably could have moved the waivers to later in the week this week or even skipped this week since its an International window now anyway.

@Moe. I will listen to offers for the Brazilian Kenny G.  

Ugh. Check lineups for 10am games while watching end of Derby.

Made a few changes. 

Then forget to hit submit. 

:wall:
Just did the same thing...saw Bailly might not be fit for tomorrow, so I put Clyne in - pull up the live scoring, and realized I never hit submit - and to make matters worse, it was still up in another tab, waiting for the submit... :wall:

Now, I really hope Chelsea score a few goals...

Just so you guys know, I didn't mean to drop Willian. My junky computer doesn't like these boxes that populate when the page loads. Got in touch with Sinn about reversing the transaction.

drunken slob said:
If you meant to keep Llorente, let me know. I can cut him or have Sinn take him off the roster. I just needed a Forward that starts
No, I meant that. I dropped him to pick up Iwobi. Then I benched Xhaka but forgot to hit submit.

This red headed ******* I drafted in the first round is pretty good.

His Jamaican teammate aint bad either.

Too bad the rest of my team pretty much blows.

I don't know, I hit the add button and he ended up on the roster.

Should any owner object, I'll send him back out to the wire.
I don't care as I think if a player is dropped, he should just be available right away, but if it's been the other way, probably right thing is to keep it consistent. 

I think this particular issue is because the rules are set to prevent waiver churning - so when a player is picked up and dropped in the same period he is a FA.

Users who are viewing this thread