What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***EPL 2016-17 Fantasy League*** League is set - Good Luck! (1 Viewer)

Ugh, missed checking lineups by a couple minutes and couldn't get Rashford in. Had been waiting all this time to finally get him in. 

Things were going so well for me but now my ginger talisman is out for a month. This will likely affect the production of my Jamaican winger as well.

Twas a hell of a run

Lots of not hitting submit excuses here. 

on a fantasy football board

where we've submitted thousands of lineups 

weird 

I promise I'm not neglecting this. I took Sagna out yesterday and made some other changes but apparently didn't save anything. Fantrax is much better but I still hate it. 

So it is clear now that Milner is a defender and not a midfielder anymore. He's started at LB every game this year. Any chance his designation will change? Very strange it hasn't yet.

My entire team is available if someone wants to completely suck.

I swear, I will never pick a Man City forward again. Pep seems to flip a coin on whether he plays Nolito or not and it's ####### maddening.

My entire team is available if someone wants to completely suck.

I swear, I will never pick a Man City forward again. Pep seems to flip a coin on whether he plays Nolito or not and it's ####### maddening.
Plan on starting him next week.

Kun with the big :cstu:

:no:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, this is getting old.  Here are my last 5 losses (over the last 7 weeks).  A combined 9 pts over 5 losses.

51.948 - 49.232 (lost by 2.7)

29.482 - 28.149 (lost by 1.3)

37.15 - 36.683  (lost by 0.47)

29.766 - 26.866 (lost by 2.9)

45.733 - 44.065  (lost by 1.7)

:rant:

So Friday's Hull-Everton match counts toward the current gameweek, right? Gives me an advantage against the Wengerbus but I'll take it. Ideally that match would be with the matches on the 31st and 1st. 

So Friday's Hull-Everton match counts toward the current gameweek, right? Gives me an advantage against the Wengerbus but I'll take it. Ideally that match would be with the matches on the 31st and 1st. 
Looks like Fantrax moved the game to next week's schedule.

So how does it work when a match is postponed (Arsenal/Southampton).  I assume we just need to replace those players, or are they planning on playing this thing some time during the match week?

So how does it work when a match is postponed (Arsenal/Southampton).  I assume we just need to replace those players, or are they planning on playing this thing some time during the match week?
Game will be rescheduled - same as Man City / man United match tomorrow - but not this game week.

Man United plays Southampton in League Cup Final.

Game will be rescheduled - same as Man City / man United match tomorrow - but not this game week.

Man United plays Southampton in League Cup Final.
So they don't consider Alexis Sanchez fantasy EPL owners at all when they make these decisions?

Pretty freaking selfish of them if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread