What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN FF Now (1 Viewer)

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
Watching this for the first time all season right now. This show is amateur hour and completely useless unless you know nothing!

Thanks for telling me the Cowboys are going to get Dez involved & the Vikings will look to get AP the ball!!

Any more of these golden nuggets???

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like it is in exactly the right forum. That show sounds to me like Matthew Berry's unfortunate podcast.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're not the intended audience of those shows. The intended audience are the guys in your work league who didn't take a look at their roster this week until twenty minutes ago.

We're not the intended audience of those shows. The intended audience are the guys in your work league who didn't take a look at their roster this week until twenty minutes ago.
It's a 2 hour show... Someone in the work league still has Julio starting every week.

"Josh Gordon has been good down the field, kinda how the Browns have been using him. Start him" Thanks Tim!

fantasycurse42 said:
Late225 said:
It's a 2 hour show... Someone in the work league still has Julio starting every week."Josh Gordon has been good down the field, kinda how the Browns have been using him. Start him" Thanks Tim!
To me its the best gameday show out of all of them. I can at least get injury info up to date there without having to scrap through Twitter. They also gave some good segments like who to pick up for the weeks to come. Obviously guys that are on this board 24/7 will have heard most of the names they spout but matthew berry loves this sport more than 90% of the fantasy football population and does his homework. Is he always right? Of course not. Who is?

I agree Hasselback can be captain obvious though.

Users who are viewing this thread