What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN off Spectrum (1 Viewer)

Rubi

Footballguy
So at 8:00 I go to put ESPN on to watch the Florida/Utah football game and there's a black screen with a message that ESPN has been dropped from Spectrum because of Disney and Spectrum couldn't agree on pricing. Anyone see any warning of this happening? Just hit me out of nowhere.

Funny how it went off the air just as the game was kicking off.
Got 11 days before the first Monday Night game.
Maybe it'll get more press now.

This stuff bugs.. work this stuff out behind closed doors and dont impact the end user. Not taking a side on this but this happened with other networks and cable providers in the past. Its super shady to pull a stunt like this.

I literally just finally cut my cable cord TODAY and had Spectrum. I've had a form of cable since the very first cable boxes.in the 80s. I set up one of those indoor digital antennas. I feel free...

I literally just finally cut my cable cord TODAY and had Spectrum. I've had a form of cable since the very first cable boxes.in the 80s. I set up one of those indoor digital antennas. I feel free...
Cut Spectrum last year... saved BUNDLES! Streaming is fine ... and antennae for live games is so easy

I love cable. Grew up flipping channels. Even like commercials. Gives me a reason to walk away from the TV for a second.

Glad they worked it out. I have several streaming services too, but do like the Spectrum app.

I don’t care for ESPN, but it’s kind of a must have during college football season.

Users who are viewing this thread