What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Euro Soccer Survivor *** Gator and Sebowski walk off into the sunset together (1 Viewer)

He was talking about CN. :shrug:  
Ah. Ok. I was trying to keep inputting the spreadsheet and you and gatir were both coy af about which teams you had picked, so I  read between the lines a bit and wishfully thought your demise. That, and yer mom.

Didn't last year end up with a few survivors? What did they do at the end?

Ah. Ok. I was trying to keep inputting the spreadsheet and you and gatir were both coy af about which teams you had picked, so I  read between the lines a bit and wishfully thought your demise. That, and yer mom.

Didn't last year end up with a few survivors? What did they do at the end?
:lol:  the shtick in here is too thick.

I took Napoli and Barça last week. Napoli tied so I owed two again this week and went with CP and Eibar.  Finally in the green and we are done? :(  

I didn’t follow to the end last year so unsure what happened. 

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:  the shtick in here is too thick.

I took Napoli and Barça last week. Napoli tied so I owed two again this week and went with CP and Eibar.  Finally in the green and we are done? :(  

I didn’t follow to the end last year so unsure what happened. 
I kept following last year because I think I didn't actually lose any games- just kept picking the same teams over and over and eliminated myself... wanted to see how I'd do each week if I wasn't a doddering moron.

I'm ok splitting it up. sure as #### not going to roll the dice on MLS or some nonsense.

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
I kept following last year because I think I didn't actually lose any games- just kept picking the same teams over and over and eliminated myself... wanted to see how I'd do each week if I wasn't a doddering moron.

I'm ok splitting it up. sure as #### not going to roll the dice on MLS or some nonsense.
Ill do whatever.

3 way split or bet on an u17 league from Kazakhstan 

***OFFICIAL ANNOUCE****

We're rolling picks over into the World Cup. You three will get to draft 4 teams, regular league scoring for points and most points in the ned wins.

Fwiw, I'd rather just split this up and enjoy the world cup. 

Lemme rephrase... I'd rather just split this up. I won't be able to enjoy the world cup because of a ####### wet and bumpy field. ####### ####er cocksocker losers.

So how are we determining draft order?  Coolest to Dorkiest?

1.01 Ned
1.02 CN
1.03 Floppy 

It's been three weeks since I fed my youngest- her food budget was earmarked as part of my winnings. Cash money works for me.

Users who are viewing this thread