What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 7 (1 Viewer)

The colts can't run(very well)  Allen and moncreif are out, why not Doyle? Or if you don't like Doyle why not Hilton? Or Rogers? Someone is going to catch passes there, Tennessee's def is decent but not shutdown. Seems like someone will have value there.

i also have a no cheap rb card, Dj/Murray. Good luck this weekend everyone!

So is Norman shadowing Jones or not today.   I faded in GPP cause of this,  but if that info is not correct I will adjust accordingly. 

What's your pivot off Gillisee if u already paired him with Rodgers? Confidence in Zenner as it sounds like Dwayne is out? I can't fathom playing a SF rb. Duke Johnson scares me. Otherwise it's a total rework.

yeah this is awesome news if jc is active.  it might mean less ownership for ware plus maybe an increase in workload too.

After all my talking about paying up at QB, I can't believe I am entering in a G.Smith lineup.  Not for very much, mind you, but still going to try it. 

I think McCoy is an arrogant narcissist, which is great for fantasy owners.  He is probably aiming for the RB TD record this year and he'll beg coach to play even if he's on crutches.

He'll may score 3 TD's today and most will be fading him due to his Q status and high price.  Definitely a good GPP play.

I think McCoy is an arrogant narcissist, which is great for fantasy owners.  He is probably aiming for the RB TD record this year and he'll beg coach to play even if he's on crutches.

He'll may score 3 TD's today and most will be fading him due to his Q status and high price.  Definitely a good GPP play.
Screws up my season long team. If I want to play Shady would have to pull Ware and guys playing with bad hammys scare the crap out of me.

After all my talking about paying up at QB, I can't believe I am entering in a G.Smith lineup.  Not for very much, mind you, but still going to try it. 
I had a geno lineup too but that came to my senses and made this one instead-gpp mini squib

winston

m jones  ware

Humphries  green cooks

gronk

nugent

tenn

Anybody want to share their odd gpp ideas for the week?  All I do is $1 gpp for these, so I don't mind getting a little weird with them once in awhile. 

I kept coming back to the Cinci/Clev game.  As I said in one of my posts it was one of the two games on the slate where both Ds are in the top 10 for allowing pts to the QB.  I have 2 game stacks for this one - one for each side.

Cinci stack with Dalton/Gio/Green and Barnidge at TE and I put my $1 where my mouth is and rolled out the Kessler/Duke stack that I mentioned in a previous post:

Kessler/Duke/Ware/Julio/AJG/Evans/Walker/Myers/NE

I know that Balt/NYJ game is looking like a hot mess, but both Ds are letting massing points to the WRs, so I put in another $1 for a WTF option just in case that trend continued:

Flacco/Gordon/Bell/Wallace/Marshall/Diggs/Maclin/Doyle/AdamV/Seattle

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a geno lineup too but that came to my senses and made this one instead-gpp mini squib

winston

m jones  ware

Humphries  green cooks

gronk

nugent

tenn
I like that one. 

It seems like every damn lineup I had when I started featured Evans and Brate, and then Humphries also started showing up as the cheap option, so I said WTH and threw together a Wintston stack with a couple of those guys as well.  I wondered if everybody was going to be on Rodgers today, if that would decrease the ownership a bit on TB passing attack. 

Seems like everyone's GPP lineup is turning chalk by the weekend these days.  

You could try Flacco/Wallace stack.  Flacco has a bad shoulder and Wallace should lead in targets.  

Also kinda like Bortles/Hurns/A Rob stack and next to nobody is gonna take Wentz/Matthews stack against MIN D, but you never know...

Seems like everyone's GPP lineup is turning chalk by the weekend these days.  

You could try Flacco/Wallace stack.  Flacco has a bad shoulder and Wallace should lead in targets.  

Also kinda like Bortles/Hurns/A Rob stack and next to nobody is gonna take Wentz/Matthews stack against MIN D, but you never know...
My mini dive lineup

borltes

d Johnson freeman

Hilton cooper hurns

doyle

vinateri

cinci

Don't know if I could do that Wentz/Matthews stack, but that is the type of thing that could pay off huge. 

I like odd ones, but I at least have to see something as I am looking at the Ds and situations that stands out to me - somebody going against a D that allows a lot of yards or FD points to a position. 

I think the other thing that could pay off huge this weekend is going against the grain of cheap Rb/Stud WRs.  Guys like David, Bell and Gordon might be lower owned b/c of matchup or previous performance.  Maybe do a Murray/Bell combo or Bell/David, and find value at WR might be a way to offset the high ownership on guys like Rodgers, Julio, Evans, and Green. 

Just looked, and my Winston stack has David and Bell as my Rbs. 

fwiw settled the te conundrum by going 50% doyle 50% vd in my 1 pm onlys and 50% walker 50% barnidge in my main slate.  i probably have like 2x in main slate than in 1pm only, so more like 35/35/15/15.

I like that one. 

It seems like every damn lineup I had when I started featured Evans and Brate, and then Humphries also started showing up as the cheap option, so I said WTH and threw together a Wintston stack with a couple of those guys as well.  I wondered if everybody was going to be on Rodgers today, if that would decrease the ownership a bit on TB passing attack. 
I don't usually like gronk in gpp's because its so hard for him to hit the 3x value but I liked the rest of this lineup. Wanted to fade Evans here along with some other expensive chalk so had so much cash left was forced to either go gronk or leave 1k+ on the table.

No faith in Gillisee so now he will beast. Moved to Zenner in a cash 1pm Only. Bought up to Jones in some other Cash LUs. Gpp mixed in some of those 2 and Bernard.

Heavy as heck on Rodgers and Ware, with a decent amount of Murray.

Here we go! Not the greatest feeling this week...

lol here we go again with tenn.  MORE NON FANTASY RELEVANT TDS WHEN I HAVE TONS OF WALKER AND MURRAY!!!!1!!!!!  asafdassfdafasdfffsa

NixonMask said:
Well no matter what else happens today atleast I was right about Crabtree getting targets.
For sure.  We will see if he can hang onto those targets though.  Watching this game is giving me a sinking feeling that this might be a main game that sinks my lineups a bit. 

WHat?!

Thats soul crushing.  DId they really call back a Crabtree TD or did ESPN enter the play wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
forte 2 big catches out of the backfield.  i was gonna mention this week that despite what the advanced metrics say you can totally attack this baltimore team by passing to the rb.  i have been secretly thinking theyre vulnerable in that way.  good thing i have 100% exposure to forte this week.

forte 2 big catches out of the backfield.  i was gonna mention this week that despite what the advanced metrics say you can totally attack this baltimore team by passing to the rb.  i have been secretly thinking theyre vulnerable in that way.  good thing i have 100% exposure to forte this week.
Let it go man. 

I like the way you think

Users who are viewing this thread