What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Football 2014 Poll (1 Viewer)

What's the ideal round to draft a QB?

Votes: 2 6.1%

Votes: 2 6.1%

Votes: 1 3.0%

Votes: 4 12.1%

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 6+

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzle

Footballguy
Assume an 8 man, standard scoring, keeper (1 player) league with a snake draft for the above poll questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assume an 8 man, standard scoring, keeper league with a snake draft for the following poll questions.
Just so we're clear, you're in an 8 man standard scoring keeper league? And you have Graham, Martin & Foster and want to know who to hold?

Being that you just registered I'll just point that this should probably be in the assistant coach forum.

the 8 team league where ever team is stacked.

first question easy: Keep Jimmy no questions asked

If i am in the top 4 its RB: top 6 Wr

7 or later I am taking Jimmy if hes theres

I got him at 8 in one redraft league

best spot to draft: ummm I always like drafting near the turns but I guess in an 8 team draft i'd want top 7.

quarterback in an 8 team league: you might as well not take one until your last 3 or 4 picks unless its a 2qb league or something

Looks like Grizzle's a new FBG forum user, so just as a heads up, this type of question goes in the Assistant Coach forum...

I don't believe in an 'ideal' round to draft any position. Depending on how the draft unfolds, I could see myself selecting a QB anywhere from round 2 - 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread