What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG NASCAR Fantasy League 2014 (1 Viewer)

In again as "Occupy Victory Lane". Had a Denny Hamlin-esque year in 2013, without the broken back, coming in 22nd after posting a 9th place finish in the prior year. Never could put together a solid week in 2013, seemingly always running between 12 and 35 the whole year. Hoping 2014 is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
B-list is looking particularly strong this year w/ Keselowski, Hamlin, Edwards, Biffle and Stewart

B-list is looking particularly strong this year w/ Keselowski, Hamlin, Edwards, Biffle and Stewart
And C is a huge list of relative no bodies. Vickers and Ambrose in B are "odd" too. Hopefully this season starts strong. I need something to fill the void until baseball begins. Not sure a combo of the NHL and the Olympics is enough.

Bad news: Only 28 teams in the FBG group this year. Down from 50 last year (I thing)

Good news: I'm in 26th place instead of 48th.

Kyle Busch have to drive backwards across the line cost me a huge day. Still in the top 10. Speaking of Kyle, he looked as though he was actully getting paid in M&Ms by the amount he eats. He looked huge in some of that rain delay filler footage :porked:

It's funny having the 1st, 2nd and 9th place finisher and still be 70-some points back of the leader and barely in the top 10 of the week. That's some good pickin folks.

A 123 point week has to be my all-time low thanks in large part to Hamlin's sinuses.

I had Larson's second place but my other guys finished 36th, 39th and DNS.

Eephus said:
A 123 point week has to be my all-time low thanks in large part to Hamlin's sinuses.

I had Larson's second place but my other guys finished 36th, 39th and DNS.
i think I beat you by 3 and dropped 16 spots :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread