What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBI accused of leaking private data to NYT after Project Veritas raid (1 Viewer)

More on the confirming the diary was real after all.

2 plead guilty in scheme to sell Ashley Biden's diary

Awful lot of manpower being used to track down a diary that was supposedly not real. Until it was real. 5 years in federal prison for stealing a diary that outs a pedofile but not even an investigation on the pedofile himself. If there ever was a perfect example of elite privilege in this country, this is it.

That it was or was not real was less the story...than if the contents leaked were authentic and stories made about them true.
also...yes, the theft, despite what you may think about the content...is still a pretty big deal from the daughter of a POTUS/POTUS candidate. The amount you all complain about a legal search of Trump, but seem ok with the theft of things from the Biden family is quite interesting.

Also...no, the diary does not out a pedophile...why do you claim it does?

Yep. Of course the bad news is that the diary is officially verified. And what that means.
What do you think "the diary is officially verified" means? Please be as specific as possible, TIA.
It means the President is possibly a pedophile and child molester.
So you believe that "verified" means that the info pushed by Veritas is accurate? No chance there is a diary, but Veritas lied about the contents?

Yep. Of course the bad news is that the diary is officially verified. And what that means.
What do you think "the diary is officially verified" means? Please be as specific as possible, TIA.
It means the President is possibly a pedophile and child molester.
So you believe that "verified" means that the info pushed by Veritas is accurate? No chance there is a diary, but Veritas lied about the contents?
No that's not what I said at all.

That it was or was not real was less the story...than if the contents leaked were authentic and stories made about them true.
also...yes, the theft, despite what you may think about the content...is still a pretty big deal from the daughter of a POTUS/POTUS candidate. The amount you all complain about a legal search of Trump, but seem ok with the theft of things from the Biden family is quite interesting.

Seems they caught the guys that stole the diary and they're in federal prison for 5 years. What am I missing?

Also a girl writing about being forced to have sex at a young age and taking inappropriate showers with her dad? Yea.

Seems they caught the guys that stole the diary and they're in federal prison for 5 years. What am I missing?

Also a girl writing about being forced to have sex at a young age and taking inappropriate showers with her dad? Yea.
You seem to be missing that we know the diary was stolen. Beyond that what has been authenticated from it is unknown.
As for pedo claims…still no. Showers with no comtext that she said we’re probably inappropriate (but not necessarily sexual or anything actual nefarious and you are calling him a pedo?

You seem to be missing that we know the diary was stolen. Beyond that what has been authenticated from it is unknown.
As for pedo claims…still no. Showers with no comtext that she said we’re probably inappropriate (but not necessarily sexual or anything actual nefarious and you are calling him a pedo?
This is why we can't have conversations. I could say Trump said the sky was blue today, you'd tell me it was grey or red or purple. I could say Biden said the sky was green today and you'd go into a rant examining the context of what is meant by green and how the etymology of green is actually X and therefore Biden meant it this way.

This is why we can't have conversations. I could say Trump said the sky was blue today, you'd tell me it was grey or red or purple. I could say Biden said the sky was green today and you'd go into a rant examining the context of what is meant by green and how the etymology of green is actually X and therefore Biden meant it this way.
Not really close to that at all.
But you have made some very inflammatory claims as well as a false title change in the hunter biden thread. We seem unable to have a conversation because you seem unable to stick to facts when it comes to Trump and Biden.

That's a real mouthful. Took me about 10 reads before I understood that sentence.
Project Veritas has a long history of taking original source material through false pretenses and then splicing it together in a way that tells a story that has absolutely no relationship to real events or what actually happened.

In this case they got caught and were ordered to pay $120k fine to the people they wronged.

HTH

That's a real mouthful. Took me about 10 reads before I understood that sentence.
Project Veritas has a long history of taking original source material through false pretenses and then splicing it together in a way that tells a story that has absolutely no relationship to real events or what actually happened.

In this case they got caught and were ordered to pay $120k fine to the people they wronged.

HTH
and yet...they will still be used as some sort of gotcha source.
Or maybe ignored while people now choose Matt Walsh?

HTH

Yeah, they learned it from MSNBC, CNN and the rest of the MSM.

HTH

Can you link to where MSNBC or CNN committed fraudulent misrepresentation and wiretapping with tortious purpose for sending a fake intern to progressive Democracy Partners.

Thanks

HTH

Can you link to where MSNBC or CNN committed fraudulent misrepresentation and wiretapping with tortious purpose for sending a fake intern to progressive Democracy Partners.

Thanks
Turn on the channel now. Or, go back and look at any broadcast starting in 2016 going thru today.

Your welcome. :thumbup:

HTH

Thanks
Turn on the channel now. Or, go back and look at any broadcast starting in 2016 going thru today.

So every broadcast has wiretapping and sending fake interns to conservative groups?

HTH

Thanks

So every broadcast has wiretapping and sending fake interns to conservative groups?
Oh, I see what you're doing. You're going to keep mentioning things until you've narrowed it down to only one specific set of circumstances so you can get the only answer you want. :lol:

The corrupt MSM did all kinds of dirty tricks to push their agenda and, IMO, dirty tricks are dirty tricks.

HTH

Thanks

Oh, I see what you're doing. You're going to keep mentioning things until you've narrowed it down to only one specific set of circumstances so you can get the only answer you want. :lol:

The corrupt MSM did all kinds of dirty tricks to push their agenda and, IMO, dirty tricks are dirty tricks.
Can you give an example of dirty tricks equal to sending fake interns to conservative groups or wiretapping?

Users who are viewing this thread