What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Finless - RIP (1 Viewer)

Arid Filch said:
So, no more rugs from Tangiers?
I had to pull out of there all together. Lost my visa. Things are a bit messed up right now.
I'm days away from buying a 10 acre island off the coast of Belize. It's listed at 160K but after tenuous negotiation it appears closing price will be closer to 100. If you're seriously interested send me a PM, 10K will buy you a partnership. I can almost guarantee that you will be able to straighten out all your problems on this island.
I'm straightening out my problems. I currently have an invite to a lake down in Central America and one to Nantes, France. My money is short. I literally burned through over $200K in the last 2-3 years on drugs. People like me don't usually make it out once. I have a second chance and I'm not looking back. I was sticking needles in my neck. No joke. Not something I'm proud of but that's where I end up if I don't stay on the beam. I had that #### in remission for a decade and I will do it again. I honestly feel as good now as I ever have in my life.
Oh and good luck with the island. I have a few friends who own nice property in Columbia and Costa Rica. I could never get down there because of past legal problems.

Arid Filch said:
Arid Filch said:
So, no more rugs from Tangiers?
I had to pull out of there all together. Lost my visa. Things are a bit messed up right now.
I'm days away from buying a 10 acre island off the coast of Belize. It's listed at 160K but after tenuous negotiation it appears closing price will be closer to 100. If you're seriously interested send me a PM, 10K will buy you a partnership. I can almost guarantee that you will be able to straighten out all your problems on this island.
I'm straightening out my problems. I currently have an invite to a lake down in Central America and one to Nantes, France. My money is short. I literally burned through over $200K in the last 2-3 years on drugs. People like me don't usually make it out once. I have a second chance and I'm not looking back. I was sticking needles in my neck. No joke. Not something I'm proud of but that's where I end up if I don't stay on the beam. I had that #### in remission for a decade and I will do it again. I honestly feel as good now as I ever have in my life.
Whoa, your neck dude? That's some serious ####. You really tapped out all the veins in your arms?

In that case, its better you stay stateside. I was just mentioning because I knew you liked to party and this spot might become a modern day normans caye.
No more partying for this guy. It's honestly life and death for me. And when I get like that I sling drugs...lots of them. Running with guys named Manuel, Miguel and Mario who would think nothing of coming to my house and cutting me into chunks if they thought I was a loose end. So I'm lucky no one has killed me and I'm not doing 20 years in the can. No joke. I don't even drink anymore. Its just not worth it to me.

Opiates are no joke... Finless that is absolutely crazy what you've gone through and good on you for coming out looking at what's next. Life ain't a trivial time.

Fin

Ever hear of "DMT"? I found out about it for the first time a few weeks ago. Never tried it and never will. I know you travel in different circles, any stories with this stuff (you or someone you know) or did you just stick to boy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fin

Ever hear of "DMT"? I found out about it for the first time a few weeks ago. Never tried it and never will. I know you travel in different circles, any stories with this stuff (you or someone you know) or did you just stick to boy?
I've made it myself. No shtick. A little Mimosa Hostilis rootbark, Naptha, Lye, Simple extraction process which can be done in a day or two. I have smoked DMT probably 50 times. You meet beings, see neon lazers, trees will reach out to communicate to you, you will be told things, meet extraterrestrials, and exist on a different plane for about 10 minutes. You may even end up in a space ship. Anything can happen on deemsters. Powerful #### right there.

*Shtick free since 2006

Fin

I've made it myself. No shtick. A little Mimosa Hostilis rootbark, Naptha, Lye, Simple extraction process which can be done in a day or two. I have smoked DMT probably 50 times. You meet beings, see neon lazers, trees will reach out to communicate to you, you will be told things, meet extraterrestrials, and exist on a different plane for about 10 minutes. You may even end up in a space ship. Anything can happen on deemsters. Powerful #### right there.

*Shtick free since 2006
Do you believe any of that was real or do you understand that they were really cool hallucinations?

I believe DMT opens up a world of energy and entities which really exist. Do some reasearch on what it is. its naturally occuring in something like 60% of all living things on earth. There is a difference between hallucinations and seeing something. a hallucination is like "wow, that's cool. I was seeing patterns and stuff" knowing full well your eyes are playing tricks on you. Then there's "whoa, that #### is really there". its vivid. There is a difference. I'm an expert on this material. You aren't. When you start batching up psychedelics in your basement and spend years taking them with intellectuals, we can talk. That would be like me talking to you about not knowing how to get laid.

I believe DMT opens up a world of energy and entities which really exist. Do some reasearch on what it is. its naturally occuring in something like 60% of all living things on earth. There is a difference between hallucinations and seeing something. a hallucination is like "wow, that's cool. I was seeing patterns and stuff" knowing full well your eyes are playing tricks on you. Then there's "whoa, that #### is really there". its vivid. There is a difference. I'm an expert on this material. You aren't. When you start batching up psychedelics in your basement and spend years taking them with intellectuals, we can talk. That would be like me talking to you about not knowing how to get laid.
So basically what youre saying, is ET will only come give you a high five after you smoke this stuff. Not any other time, because that might be too real. But give him the smoke signal, and he is ready to party with you. Got it.

What I'm saying is I'm hearing a lot of contempt prior to investigation. Try explaining a good Beeeej to someone who's never even had an orgasm. Of course they won't get it.

I'm also saying there are parallel dimensions. As I type here on the couch I'm in one. There are layers. When you smoke deems you enter another dimension. It's not like "hey look at those trails". You are engulfed by a different dimension, physically, visually, mentally, auditorilly. It's honestly a safe drug. Inhale, hold, before you exhale fully you are transported into a state of consciousness complete with visions that is more intense that anything. But usually conscious enough to sit with friends and discuss what it is you are seeing. Watch The Spirit Molecule narrated by Joe Rogan on YouTube or Netflix...its mindblowing.

So basically what youre saying, is ET will only come give you a high five after you smoke this stuff. Not any other time, because that might be too real. But give him the smoke signal, and he is ready to party with you. Got it.
Like the Goat guy said, perhaps you should investigate just a little before you jump to conclusions. DMT is not your average drug. For example, look at how it interacts with the blood brain barrier.

And my notebook on Fin says he is experienced in the matter.

There are people locked up in insane asylums who believe they are talking to aliens too. Just because your mind is tricked into believing something it doesn't mean it's real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the Goat guy said, perhaps you should investigate just a little before you jump to conclusions. DMT is not your average drug. For example, look at how it interacts with the blood brain barrier.

And my notebook on Fin says he is experienced in the matter.
Yes, yes, it's a helluva drug. Sounds great and all and I would try it but that doesn't mean I'm going to believe the #### I see when my brain's chemistry is being ####ed with.

I don't know who you are, but I think I love you.

I'm also saying there are parallel dimensions. As I type here on the couch I'm in one. There are layers. When you smoke deems you enter another dimension. It's not like "hey look at those trails". You are engulfed by a different dimension, physically, visually, mentally, auditorilly. It's honestly a safe drug. Inhale, hold, before you exhale fully you are transported into a state of consciousness complete with visions that is more intense that anything. But usually conscious enough to sit with friends and discuss what it is you are seeing. Watch The Spirit Molecule narrated by Joe Rogan on YouTube or Netflix...its mindblowing.
Have you ever smoked the super-concentrated salvia? Anything similar to doing a monster bong rip of that? That's the closest thing I can relate to what you're talking about, never having come across DMT myself.

Fin, glad to hear you're doing well. As you know, I've always been a fan - here's hoping you stay on the beam, brah.

BTW best wishes Finless. I know weve bumped heads in the past and that was probably more my fault than yours cuz I was being a judgemental #####. I honestly hope things work out for you and Im glad to hear you are in a better place. Even if you are a ####in Red Sox fan.

Never smoked salvia, never really interested in that trip. DMT is one of the most interesting chemicals on earth.No one goes nuts from DMT. a typical trip starts when I inhale and watch as my fingers grow and my skin turns to green scales. Then I am englufed by neon like lasers, all of which work in perfect geometric patterns. There is definite order to everything. For instance, if you look at the lawn in your back yard it will appear to be a bustling mechanical mini city made of gold. Complete with canals and building all geometrically perfect...just working like the inside of a fine watch. Then you may here a voice say "Mr Goat you're right where you're supposed to be, your life is an illusion, we are with you have always been with you and will always be with you." Then you may notice the sky is pink and yellow with spinning fractals and your skin has taken on the look of paint mixed with oil and water - swirling. Then you feel normal. You talk a walk through your neighborhood and everything had a fresh sheen to it. Hard drugs are the work of the devil while this stuff comes from the heavans...

Never smoked salvia, never really interested in that trip. DMT is one of the most interesting chemicals on earth.No one goes nuts from DMT. a typical trip starts when I inhale and watch as my fingers grow and my skin turns to green scales. Then I am englufed by neon like lasers, all of which work in perfect geometric patterns. There is definite order to everything. For instance, if you look at the lawn in your back yard it will appear to be a bustling mechanical mini city made of gold. Complete with canals and building all geometrically perfect...just working like the inside of a fine watch. Then you may here a voice say "Mr Goat you're right where you're supposed to be, your life is an illusion, we are with you have always been with you and will always be with you." Then you may notice the sky is pink and yellow with spinning fractals and your skin has taken on the look of paint mixed with oil and water - swirling. Then you feel normal. You talk a walk through your neighborhood and everything had a fresh sheen to it. Hard drugs are the work of the devil while this stuff comes from the heavans...
Sounds more like salvia than it does Peyote, mescaline, LSD, or psilocybes (the closest things, apparently, that I've had actual experience with.) Pretty wild. I'd give it a shot.

Damn Im such an amateur. I inhaled too much from a bong on Saturday and got the crazy spins. I felt like crying lol

Damn Im such an amateur. I inhaled too much from a bong on Saturday and got the crazy spins. I felt like crying lol
I can't really smoke weed much anymore either. In fact, I haven't touched a bowl, bong, joint, etc.. in over 6 1/2 years. Don't feel bad. I can usually do other stuff without incident, though - weed these days just makes my heart race, I get light-headed, spins, etc.

My buddy calls smoking weed "getting scared". Don't enjoy it either. I don't do anything anymore but honestly weed would get me higher than H. If anything - good psychedelics. They're like brain steroids.

From Erowid's DMT experiences :

Salvia, perhaps... This is something else that I am extremely interested in; people's comments on the similarities between the salvia & DMT experiences, because they seem to have many of the same facets involved. To me they have felt almost identical except for the nature of the visuals, and the crowdedness of the space.

DMT isn't a problem. I won't be smoking it any time soon either. I've smoked enough. Headed to an AA meeting. Gonna get some recovery and peep some Newbury Street trim.

Users who are viewing this thread