What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fitzgerald makes Boldin, or Vice Versa? (Poll Added) (1 Viewer)

Which is the better reciever?

• Fitzgerald

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boldin

• They are equal.

• They play too differently to accurately assess this question.

• Total voters
JMJ said:
thehornet said:
JMJ said:
I've been saying this for years:Boldin > Fitz.Fitz is a better deap threat, Boldin is a better all-around WR.
Fitz is just a deep threat! Are you high?
Did I say that? I said he is a BETTER deep threat. If you can find where I said he is just a deep threat, please show me.
Fitz is a once in 20 year type wide receiver. Bolding is very very good. Big difference.

JMJ said:
thehornet said:
JMJ said:
I've been saying this for years:Boldin > Fitz.Fitz is a better deap threat, Boldin is a better all-around WR.
Did I say that? I said he is a BETTER deep threat. If you can find where I said he is just a deep threat, please show me.
Fitz is a once in 20 year type wide receiver. Bolding is very very good. Big difference.
You're dreaming. You seem like another one who's mesmerized by combine numbers.Please post some career stats that would indicate that Fitz and Boldin are not in the exact same category.I'll be waiting.

JMJ said:
thehornet said:
JMJ said:
You're dreaming. You seem like another one who's mesmerized by combine numbers.Please post some career stats that would indicate that Fitz and Boldin are not in the exact same category.I'll be waiting.
and you must be one the stat heads who barely watches games.

JMJ said:
thehornet said:
JMJ said:
I watch every Cards game and alot in person. I have one word for your post.... Clueless

JMJ said:
thehornet said:
JMJ said:
As a Boldin owner and Sunday Ticket owner, I've seen both of them play dozens and dozens of times. I see the stats, and I see the fantasy results. I see how they catch and I see how they run afterwards.The only thing I may be missing is if Fitzgerald draws the plays up in the dirt during the huddles. Other than that, you are simply suckered in by the hype of the 'prototype receiver' that Fitzgerald is supposed to be. Unfortunatly, that prototype doesn't calculate heart, desire, and toughness. Not that Fitzgerald doesn't possess those things, but Boldin has them at freakish levels.Please explain what you've seen in games that makes Fitzgerald 'once in a lifetime' and Boldin only very good.

Billy Ball Thorton said:
thehornet said:
JMJ said:
I watch every Cards game and alot in person. I have one word for your post.... Clueless
McCain 08 and I'm clueless. :own3d: I just like Fitz much more. I guess that makes me clueless.

Billy Ball Thorton said:
thehornet said:
JMJ said:
McCain 08 and I'm clueless. :rolleyes: I just like Fitz much more. I guess that makes me clueless.
McCain in 08 makes him clueless? And this isnt about who we like more. We arent 12 here. We are discussing who is the better football player. And how do you like Fitz much more? Seriously, whats not to like about Boldin?

Billy Ball Thorton said:
thehornet said:
JMJ said:
McCain 08 and I'm clueless. :rolleyes: I just like Fitz much more. I guess that makes me clueless.
McCain in 08 makes him clueless? And this isnt about who we like more. We arent 12 here. We are discussing who is the better football player. And how do you like Fitz much more? Seriously, whats not to like about Boldin?
I LOVE BOLDIN!! That being said, i really tihnk Fitz is better because he can do everything Boldin does and more. He is very phsical like Boldin, but is fast and can leap really high. They both have intangibles like heart and desire, but i truly believe that Boldin hes benefited from Fitz playing opposite. He is good without fitz, but it should be interesting if he is somewhere else next year. I am curios to knwo what Boldin can do on his own as the true #1 with other teams realizing it.

Billy Ball Thorton said:
thehornet said:
JMJ said:
McCain 08 and I'm clueless. :coffee: I just like Fitz much more. I guess that makes me clueless.
The Country got the election wrong, just as you having Fitz being better than Boldin wrong.. Time will show im correct on both accounts.

Billy Ball Thorton said:
thehornet said:
JMJ said:
McCain 08 and I'm clueless. :lmao: I just like Fitz much more. I guess that makes me clueless.
I LOVE BOLDIN!! That being said, i really tihnk Fitz is better because he can do everything Boldin does and more. He is very phsical like Boldin, but is fast and can leap really high. They both have intangibles like heart and desire, but i truly believe that Boldin hes benefited from Fitz playing opposite. He is good without fitz, but it should be interesting if he is somewhere else next year. I am curios to knwo what Boldin can do on his own as the true #1 with other teams realizing it.
Fitz is great, but come on, he isn't very fast. His lack of speed is the biggest, and perhaps the only, knock on him. And dude, Boldin has been the true #1 before, and he excelled... as a rookie. Lay off the crack pipe.

Why doesn't the OP just create a poll: Who is better? Or are they in the same class?

a) Boldin

b) Fitz

c) On the same level

This way, we would have a tangible number rather than bickering back and forth.

Why doesn't the OP just create a poll: Who is better? Or are they in the same class?a) Boldinb) Fitzc) On the same levelThis way, we would have a tangible number rather than bickering back and forth.
Poll Added, I've added questions that have been debated within the thread.EDIT: I've also changed the name of the thread to remove bias voting within the poll.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread