What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Found this in my wife's chat log (1 Viewer)

Crimson Hawk said:
Update.This has been the worst two weeks of my life. After we fought for days over this:I caught her doing it again. What made it even worse was that this time it was with her friend's iboyfriend. He came down to visit my wife's friend last week for a few days and my wife "entertained" him for a couple of hours one day while her friend was at work. Apparently all that happened was that he propositioned her and she turned him down. Of course the chat log a few days later didn't leave the impression that nothing happened.I left her yesterday but like a sucker I came back. She was a lot more remorseful this time but I don't know when I will ever be able to trust her again. We were doing so good this week. We were really getting along well and enjoying each other's company and then this happens.I am having to treat her like a kid. She begged me back but I told her I would have to have full access to her internet accounts and I advised her I am still logging everything and checking it daily.I wasn't able to call the guy in question but I sent him a death threatening email if I ever saw him.On another note, that ended badly for my wife's friend. She called his house in Ohio and his live in baby's momma answered. Apparently they have been together 15 years. What a train wreck.I don't know what I will do at this point. If I didn't have kids I would be long gone.
Tell her you deserve better and leave her.But first get a copy of everything.
:stirspot: On a serious note, this is almost exactly how I ended up divorcing my first wife, except it was correspondence via fax and snail mail instead of email and internet chat.I HIGHLY advise using your temporary access to everything to make copies of everything possible. Then change the passwords so that only you can access them. Then get out. I have heard of lots of situations like this (my friend ended up breaking up with his fiancee over the same crap), and not once has it ever worked out.I love my kids too, but I would never raise them in an environment like the one you have going on. The more dirt you have on her the better your chances of getting more custody.

Mike Crimes said:
I caught for wife for less than this and had a 1 year old at the time. dropped her like a 2 ton heavy thing and havent looked back. best decision I ever made.........
Ah, a Queensryche fan. Never would have guessed

whats tough is that every single one of us likes attention and even if we get tons of it from our s/o, we still like it from other people.....the internet has just given us another forum for this attention and makes it easier to carry out since it is a little less personable than doing it at the water cooler or copy machine or bar, etc....thus it is easier to give and recieve....

it is when you take it to the next level that makes it cause trouble and if someone feels they need to take it to the next level then it is an indication of their unhappiness or something lacking in their relationship.....liking attention from someone other then your S/o does not make you a bad person......actively persuing this attention and taking it to the next level is a different story

Last edited by a moderator:
Your children will have a hard time, but they will fair so much better than growing up watching Mommy and Daddy fighting all the time.
This is a popular opinion it seems, but it's only accurate assuming Mommy and Daddy don't continue fighting after they are divorced. When kids are involved, contact doesn't end. Whatever you do, don't air this laundry to your kids at any point in their lives, and if you do split make sure you keep a civil relationship with the ex. If not, the only person you're helping is you.

It'd be one thing if she was somehow back 'flirting' with the same guy. If she had developed some kind of emotional attachment, it would be hard going cold turkey. But, she quickly moved on to another guy, giving more credence to the HO label, than the lonely housewife with a husband who doesn't understand her emotional needs.
Perhaps it's her physical needs he's having trouble meeting.

Cliffs note?
CH and Mrs. CH play WoWMrs. CH had online affair with another WoW player and wants to make it real life affairCH catches Mrs. CH. They try to work it out.Mrs. CH puts moves on friend's boyfriend.Side note: Friend was also "the other woman" in the boyfriend's relationship.

I may be in the minority here, but I think you should use this situation to your advantage for awhile.....I think you should use the guilt factor here and parlay it into doing every nasty thing you ever wanted to do to your wife in the bedroom, garage, etc.....you should make it so walking and even sitting down is somewhat painful for her.....all the while you are planning your exit but giving the impression that you are hanging in there...she should be assuming the position every time you walk in the room......think Pavlov's dogs.......this could also include any lady friends that she may have etc....meaning you are upset and want to work things out, but "honey, maybe we explore some of the reasons we are unhappy together"...."lets get some of this out in the open and out of our system, then start over".....I think she will fall for it, because ultimatley she wants to bang other people too...so plan your escape, but get yours while you still can.....then after you have explored every orphus she has with everything hanging on your garage wall, you tell her you don't think it's going ro work and you put your exit plan into place....i feel for your kids here, and divorce is tough, but at least for a couple of months they will see you guys happy since you'll be banging her like a screen door in a hurricane......
:thumbup: lots of good ideas here

My friend. I know it sucks and the idea of starting over after 17 years is scary as hell but it is so worth it. Run away as fast as you can. Take the pain and learn from it. My current wife and I both went through similar situations and though it is so damn hard at first, it's the best decision you'll make for you and your children. Once trust is gone, there is nothing left. You'll be suspicious all the time. She'll resent you for it and she'll decide to leave within a year. Your children will have a hard time, but they will fair so much better than growing up watching Mommy and Daddy fighting all the time. Besides, you have one life. Do you want to spend all of it miserable? Take the pain now and you'll be so much happier in the future.Walk away now.Both my current wife and I did and we have the best marriage I can possibly imagine. It's so worth the pain you'll feel at first.Walk away now.I wish you the best. Walk away now.
Why does he have to run away? Why not kick her sorry ### out the door? Why should he have to leave his kids, house, etc. when he did not do anything wrong?

My friend. I know it sucks and the idea of starting over after 17 years is scary as hell but it is so worth it. Run away as fast as you can. Take the pain and learn from it. My current wife and I both went through similar situations and though it is so damn hard at first, it's the best decision you'll make for you and your children. Once trust is gone, there is nothing left. You'll be suspicious all the time. She'll resent you for it and she'll decide to leave within a year. Your children will have a hard time, but they will fair so much better than growing up watching Mommy and Daddy fighting all the time. Besides, you have one life. Do you want to spend all of it miserable? Take the pain now and you'll be so much happier in the future.Walk away now.Both my current wife and I did and we have the best marriage I can possibly imagine. It's so worth the pain you'll feel at first.Walk away now.I wish you the best. Walk away now.
Why does he have to run away? Why not kick her sorry ### out the door? Why should he have to leave his kids, house, etc. when he did not do anything wrong?
Tell her to get the hell out. Better yet, pack all of her stuff and put them in boxes outside the house. Change the locks.

Tell her to get the hell out. Better yet, pack all of her stuff and put them in boxes outside the house. Change the locks.
Amazing how many people actually believe this is a legal course of action.

I'm not saying it's legal. I'm telling him this is what I would do. If my husband cheated on me, his ### would be out.

Crimson Hawk said:
The Third said:
Good decision letting your promiscuous wife "entertain" another woman's boyfriend while everyone else was at work. What is wrong with you?Forget demanding access to the chat logs...I would throw the ####### computer in the front yard.ETA:I haven't followed this since the first few pages - did we actually confirm this is a legit story?
I was at work. I had told her I didn't want him over.She had no idea I had installed a monitoring program on the PC. She had changed her passwords and created a new Yahoo log in.I was actually going to remove the program when I found the most recent log.
why do you still have a computer in the house?hell.. any electronic devices at all :moneybag:

I'm not saying it's legal. I'm telling him this is what I would do. If my husband cheated on me, his ### would be out.
That would ultimately end up with his ### out, and quite possibly effecting his joint custody bid. That approach would be very, very counter productive.

Crimson Hawk said:
The Third said:
Good decision letting your promiscuous wife "entertain" another woman's boyfriend while everyone else was at work. What is wrong with you?Forget demanding access to the chat logs...I would throw the ####### computer in the front yard.ETA:I haven't followed this since the first few pages - did we actually confirm this is a legit story?
I was at work. I had told her I didn't want him over.She had no idea I had installed a monitoring program on the PC. She had changed her passwords and created a new Yahoo log in.I was actually going to remove the program when I found the most recent log.
why do you still have a computer in the house?hell.. any electronic devices at all :moneybag:
Maybe you could visit Crimson Hawk (or Mrs. Crimson Hawk :lmao: ) and use your weird powers to kill all of their electronic devices. Your chance to do good here.

That would ultimately end up with his ### out, and quite possibly effecting his joint custody bid. That approach would be very, very counter productive.
You are right...but that wouldn't stop me from doing it.

iamsmilin said:
PatsFanCT said:
iamsmilin said:
RDT said:
sure, you're a woman.the cops aren't gonna drive up, kick in the door, mace you, put you on the ground and bounce your head off the car door a few times in front of the whole neighborhood.

iamsmilin said:
PatsFanCT said:
iamsmilin said:
RDT said:
sure, you're a woman.the cops aren't gonna drive up, kick in the door, mace you, put you on the ground and bounce your head off the car door a few times in front of the whole neighborhood.
There are advantages of having ovaries.

iamsmilin said:
PatsFanCT said:
iamsmilin said:
RDT said:
There are advantages of having ovaries.
I don't think it's the ovaries that give you the advantage. :wall: And I agree with you that he should be able to kick her ### out, but it it just doesn't work that way. However, when I said "walk away" I meant from the relationship. In no way shape or form should he leave the house if he wants a chance at keeping it. Once he's out it's a million times harder to ever get it back.

mr. furley said:
why do you still have a computer in the house?

hell.. any electronic devices at all

:thumbup:
Honey, we're throwing out the washing machine & dryer.
best not to take chances is all
Went for a run last night. Turned off a few streetlights. :coffee:
does your mentalism turn off the running thread? :confused:
That thread frightens me, frankly.
i'm there for you

mr. furley said:

:thumbup:
does your mentalism turn off the running thread? :confused:
i'm there for you
Did GStrot die?

Mr. Pickles said:
mr. furley said:
Mr. Pickles said:
mr. furley said:
Mr. Pickles said:
mr. furley said:

:rolleyes:
Went for a run last night. Turned off a few streetlights. :goodposting:
does your mentalism turn off the running thread? :whistle:
i'm there for you
Did GStrot die?
guy hates me. how do i know?

Mr. Pickles said:
mr. furley said:
Mr. Pickles said:
mr. furley said:
Mr. Pickles said:
mr. furley said:

:goodposting:
does your mentalism turn off the running thread? :)
i'm there for you
Did GStrot die?
It's his thread, afterall.

Mr. Pickles said:
mr. furley said:
Mr. Pickles said:
mr. furley said:
Mr. Pickles said:
mr. furley said:

:(
Went for a run last night. Turned off a few streetlights. :thumbup:
does your mentalism turn off the running thread? :thumbup:
i'm there for you
Did GStrot die?
Really?FIGHT ON!!!

My friend. I know it sucks and the idea of starting over after 17 years is scary as hell but it is so worth it. Run away as fast as you can. Take the pain and learn from it. My current wife and I both went through similar situations and though it is so damn hard at first, it's the best decision you'll make for you and your children. Once trust is gone, there is nothing left. You'll be suspicious all the time. She'll resent you for it and she'll decide to leave within a year.

Your children will have a hard time, but they will fair so much better than growing up watching Mommy and Daddy fighting all the time. Besides, you have one life. Do you want to spend all of it miserable? Take the pain now and you'll be so much happier in the future.

Walk away now.

Both my current wife and I did and we have the best marriage I can possibly imagine. It's so worth the pain you'll feel at first.

Walk away now.

I wish you the best.

Walk away now.
:( I thought that stuff only happened to minorities?

Mr. Pickles said:
mr. furley said:
Mr. Pickles said:
mr. furley said:
Mr. Pickles said:
mr. furley said:

:popcorn:
Went for a run last night. Turned off a few streetlights. :eek:
does your mentalism turn off the running thread? :eek:
i'm there for you
Did GStrot die?
oh, hey, i'm just there for the chicks. i dunno who organized it.

My friend. I know it sucks and the idea of starting over after 17 years is scary as hell but it is so worth it. Run away as fast as you can. Take the pain and learn from it. My current wife and I both went through similar situations and though it is so damn hard at first, it's the best decision you'll make for you and your children. Once trust is gone, there is nothing left. You'll be suspicious all the time. She'll resent you for it and she'll decide to leave within a year.

Your children will have a hard time, but they will fair so much better than growing up watching Mommy and Daddy fighting all the time. Besides, you have one life. Do you want to spend all of it miserable? Take the pain now and you'll be so much happier in the future.

Walk away now.

Both my current wife and I did and we have the best marriage I can possibly imagine. It's so worth the pain you'll feel at first.

Walk away now.

I wish you the best.

Walk away now.
:goodposting: I thought that stuff only happened to minorities?
note that i didn't say "plant drugs on your person" as well

Maybe you should see a marriage councilor. Someone you both trust. There may be deeper issues that is causing her to reach out to someone else.
I'll bet with a little luck and time, they could find a WoW-playin marriage "councilor" who would be uber.
"James, remember to talk 'to' Karen not 'around' her. Part of communication is... LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT!"
:shrug:
:lmao: :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread