What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Found this in my wife's chat log (1 Viewer)

It's Friday :excited: Now would be a good time to have Leroy Jenkins enter the story :goodposting:

"So just the other day I was riding around on my brand new Epic Mount, when I saw what looked like my wife's character walking in the enchanted Forrest alone with Leeroy Jenkins. She claims that it was innocent, but I noticed she has a new shiny & expensive goblet. I think Leeroy Jenkins is paying my wife for virtual sex."

This is Mrs. Crimson Hawk. I've read all your replies....and they ARE justified. My chat looked EXACTLY like I was going to run off and have an affair. I WASN'T but it sure looked that way and I regret hurting my husband. And, yes, I would care if my husband cheated on me. it would hurt like hell. His asking women on dates hurt me terribly. Someone asked...if you've been married 17 years and she hasn't cheated in 17 years then who did she sleep with before the wedding. For the record....we've been married 13 years and but have been together a total of 17 years. I have never, and never will, cheat. Also, we have 3 kids. As for the trip. I really was going to see a new friend (a girl if you're wondering). But only with his permission. When he said he didn't want me to go I canceled the trip.And, just because I play Wow doesn't make me a skank...I'm actually very pretty.But, I did flirt HEAVILY and I took it way too far. I have admitted this to hubby, I have apologized for hurting him, and I am willing to work things out with him...if he will. I've got too much time invested in our relationship to throw it all away on a one night stand. There is a Lot more to this story than was posted. Things haven't been the best between us for a while. Neither of us have cheated....but I've not been happy and I jumped at the chance for someone to make me at least smile. It was VERY wrong of me and I regret it terribly. Not because I got caught....that's not it at all. I regret hurting my husband and our marriage by taking things too far in chat. And I am very willing to take counseling if that's what it takes to make our marriage better. And, I'm not laying blame....no one made me do this...I flirted like that of my own free will. My rocky marriage is no excuse for what I did.I know how my chat sounded...it did sound like I was going to run off to some other guy. Hubby said the evidence was damning. But I really wasn't going to. I know in my heart that nothing would have ever happened even if none of you (or hubby) believe me. The way I feel about my husband would have prevented me from doing anything with another man. I love him too much to actually cheat. Think what you will of me. Thanks for listening.
lol. sure honey. You can lie to your husband, and he'll probably give you the benefit of the doubt, but your full of #### and you know it.
yup. These two things tell me she is full of shiz:
There is a Lot more to this story than was posted. Things haven't been the best between us for a while.
Whatever. So you resolve that by flirting with another guy? Way to go about saving your marriage.
Neither of us have cheated....but I've not been happy and I jumped at the chance for someone to make me at least smile.
Lady, you are one seriously immature female. You shouldn't even have kids. If you are jumping at the chance for someone else to make you smile then you are a disaster waiting to happen. Guess what? Its not your husbands job to make you smile. Its your job to make you smile. Not to mention that from the chat log, if saying "true" and "ok" to you is what makes you smile then it shouldn't be that hard and you shouldn't have been that desperate. I suggest you get YOURSELF into counseling. Marriage counseling can fix a marriage but individual counseling is what you need. Sounds to me like the majority of the problems are with you and some serious selfishness and immaturity. Go see a shrink.
You are calling her immature? Ahh gotta love the holier than thou in internet. Her response, if real, is very natural and happens in many man t man t marriages... Most of which have the cheating to go along with the desire.People on this board act as if they are above what being human is. We are faulted. Well, everyone except some posters in the FFA that is.
Yup. I'm calling her immature. I disagree that what she did is just part of being human. I would say part of being human is growing from being a child (where you depend on your parents) to being an adult (where you become self-sufficient). If she is depending on her husband to make her happy and has to go outside of her marriage and to another man to find happiness then she is not self-sufficient. She is dependent... thus immature. I could at least see you arguing that she was self-sufficient in that she did find happiness on her own (by flirting with another man). If thats how you feel then she is obviously of low morals or character though. :)I'm sure it happens in many marriages. I'm not arguing that. Alot of people don't grow up. That doesn't make what she did ok though. It just makes her immature.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Friday :unsure: Now would be a good time to have Leroy Jenkins enter the story :)

"So just the other day I was riding around on my brand new Epic Mount, when I saw what looked like my wife's character walking in the enchanted Forrest alone with Leeroy Jenkins. She claims that it was innocent, but I noticed she has a new shiny & expensive goblet. I think Leeroy Jenkins is paying my wife for virtual sex."
Hi. I'm here for the gangbang.

If we're having a sleepover then me and Moonhead get to be sleeping buddies.
Whose back will be to whom while spooning?
You don't know how to spoon. ((
Show me. You do it with Woz. ----------------

Now playing: Girl Talk - Set It Off
:shrug: I am not a Yorkie.
:hifive: I still don't know who Tatum Bell is.

If we're having a sleepover then me and Moonhead get to be sleeping buddies.
Whose back will be to whom while spooning?
You don't know how to spoon. ((
Show me. You do it with Woz. ----------------

Now playing: Girl Talk - Set It Off
96 is bit impersonal for me. but when in rome...
It requires a lot of flexibility.

Update.

This has been the worst two weeks of my life. After we fought for days over this:

I caught her doing it again. What made it even worse was that this time it was with her friend's iboyfriend. He came down to visit my wife's friend last week for a few days and my wife "entertained" him for a couple of hours one day while her friend was at work.

Apparently all that happened was that he propositioned her and she turned him down. Of course the chat log a few days later didn't leave the impression that nothing happened.

I left her yesterday but like a sucker I came back. She was a lot more remorseful this time but I don't know when I will ever be able to trust her again. We were doing so good this week. We were really getting along well and enjoying each other's company and then this happens.

I am having to treat her like a kid. She begged me back but I told her I would have to have full access to her internet accounts and I advised her I am still logging everything and checking it daily.

I wasn't able to call the guy in question but I sent him a death threatening email if I ever saw him.

On another note, that ended badly for my wife's friend. She called his house in Ohio and his live in baby's momma answered. Apparently they have been together 15 years. What a train wreck.

I don't know what I will do at this point. If I didn't have kids I would be long gone.

Update.This has been the worst two weeks of my life. After we fought for days over this:I caught her doing it again. What made it even worse was that this time it was with her friend's iboyfriend. He came down to visit my wife's friend last week for a few days and my wife "entertained" him for a couple of hours one day while her friend was at work. Apparently all that happened was that he propositioned her and she turned him down. Of course the chat log a few days later didn't leave the impression that nothing happened.I left her yesterday but like a sucker I came back. She was a lot more remorseful this time but I don't know when I will ever be able to trust her again. We were doing so good this week. We were really getting along well and enjoying each other's company and then this happens.I am having to treat her like a kid. She begged me back but I told her I would have to have full access to her internet accounts and I advised her I am still logging everything and checking it daily.I wasn't able to call the guy in question but I sent him a death threatening email if I ever saw him.On another note, that ended badly for my wife's friend. She called his house in Ohio and his live in baby's momma answered. Apparently they have been together 15 years. What a train wreck.I don't know what I will do at this point. If I didn't have kids I would be long gone.
Have you discussed any of this with Mr. Pickles?

Update.

This has been the worst two weeks of my life. After we fought for days over this:

I caught her doing it again. What made it even worse was that this time it was with her friend's iboyfriend. He came down to visit my wife's friend last week for a few days and my wife "entertained" him for a couple of hours one day while her friend was at work.

Apparently all that happened was that he propositioned her and she turned him down. Of course the chat log a few days later didn't leave the impression that nothing happened.

I left her yesterday but like a sucker I came back. She was a lot more remorseful this time but I don't know when I will ever be able to trust her again. We were doing so good this week. We were really getting along well and enjoying each other's company and then this happens.

I am having to treat her like a kid. She begged me back but I told her I would have to have full access to her internet accounts and I advised her I am still logging everything and checking it daily.

I wasn't able to call the guy in question but I sent him a death threatening email if I ever saw him.

On another note, that ended badly for my wife's friend. She called his house in Ohio and his live in baby's momma answered. Apparently they have been together 15 years. What a train wreck.

I don't know what I will do at this point. If I didn't have kids I would be long gone.
Gank his ### in PvP, baby! :shrug: :lmao: Sorry had to be done.

Update.I am having to treat her like a kid. She begged me back but I told her I would have to have full access to her internet accounts and I advised her I am still logging everything and checking it daily.
You know, this won't work. At this point, she does need to make this up to you for quite awhile. She owes you a lot. But constantly monitoring her will not work. Eventually, she'll get over her guilt and resent you for being a parental figure. I know you have kids, but your relationship with her is badly damaged. I hope you can work it out. Ultimately, having to monitor her behavior will be destructive.Sorry to hear about all this. That stinks.

Good decision letting your promiscuous wife "entertain" another woman's boyfriend while everyone else was at work. What is wrong with you?

Forget demanding access to the chat logs...I would throw the ####### computer in the front yard.

ETA:

I haven't followed this since the first few pages - did we actually confirm this is a legit story?

Update.This has been the worst two weeks of my life. After we fought for days over this:I caught her doing it again. What made it even worse was that this time it was with her friend's iboyfriend. He came down to visit my wife's friend last week for a few days and my wife "entertained" him for a couple of hours one day while her friend was at work. Apparently all that happened was that he propositioned her and she turned him down. Of course the chat log a few days later didn't leave the impression that nothing happened.I left her yesterday but like a sucker I came back. She was a lot more remorseful this time but I don't know when I will ever be able to trust her again. We were doing so good this week. We were really getting along well and enjoying each other's company and then this happens.I am having to treat her like a kid. She begged me back but I told her I would have to have full access to her internet accounts and I advised her I am still logging everything and checking it daily.I wasn't able to call the guy in question but I sent him a death threatening email if I ever saw him.On another note, that ended badly for my wife's friend. She called his house in Ohio and his live in baby's momma answered. Apparently they have been together 15 years. What a train wreck.I don't know what I will do at this point. If I didn't have kids I would be long gone.
Have you discussed any of this with Mr. Pickles?
Crimson Hawk, I'm here for you.

Tell her you deserve better and leave her.But first get a copy of everything.

I'll reiterate:

If she's not open to counseling I don't see any hope for your marriage. It seems like you've got issues that aren't going to be resolved easily or quickly by just the two of you.
If she won't see a shrink, you're done. How long you want to wallow in the rotting corpse of your dead marriage is up to you. I'd opt out sooner rather than later. Also I'd seriously consider giving up the MMORPGs for a while - you're dealing with a lot of disfunctional people through them it seems and that can't be helping you at this point.

Um, WTF are you still doing there? For the kids? what exactly is for the kids? Watching you and your wife fight constantly? Watching their mom screw anything that moves?

Run fast, run far, and dont look back

Come on... this can't possibly be true.She knows you're watching her chat logs, yet she's still careless enough to chat to this guy about a fling they had together? No one is that stupid - unless she just wanted to get caught, or didn't care if you caught her. I'm all for working to save a marriage, but if this is all true then you better face the fact that your wife doesn't give a crap about your relationship anymore regardless of anything she is saying to your face.This is so messed up - you need to delete your WoW characters, cancel your accounts, and throw away every computer in the house. Neither you nor your wife has enough self-control or maturity to handle the AWESOME responsibility of the internet. Congrats on losing at life.

Uninstall WoW. The original install, plus all of the updates, will take forever to reinstall. This at least gets rid of some of the problem and allows you to (hopefully) focus on repairing your marriage.

I'd also second Gr00vus' take on the counseling.

Just invite the Imp to come stay with you a while and help you work things out. This won't help one bit, but it will be entertaining as hell for the rest of us.

Uninstall WoW. The original install, plus all of the updates, will take forever to reinstall. This at least gets rid of some of the problem and allows you to (hopefully) focus on repairing your marriage. I'd also second Gr00vus' take on the counseling.
i'm gonna guess the pull of WoW is stronger than the pull of the marriage

Uninstall WoW. The original install, plus all of the updates, will take forever to reinstall. This at least gets rid of some of the problem and allows you to (hopefully) focus on repairing your marriage.

I'd also second Gr00vus' take on the counseling.
the power of the guild

Uninstall WoW. The original install, plus all of the updates, will take forever to reinstall. This at least gets rid of some of the problem and allows you to (hopefully) focus on repairing your marriage. I'd also second Gr00vus' take on the counseling.
I know guys who have dropped out of college because of this game.

Users who are viewing this thread