What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread: Baltimore at Indy (1 Viewer)

jwvdcw

Footballguy
In my very biased opinion, this is the most anticipated game of the year so far:Peyton Manning looking to set the TD record-Probably offensive MVP(Manning) going against the probable defensive MVP(Reed)-Key game for Ravens playoff hopes-Key game for determining Colts' playoff seeding-Can Kyle Boller continue to mature into a legit NFL QB?-Many folks fantasy playoffs will be decided on this game- Lot of big names playing-A possible preview of a first round playoff matchup.-Ogden vs FreeneyI'm excited!

Last edited by a moderator:
I need big games from:Peyton Manning - 300 and 3 TDs will sufficeMarvin Harrison - 150 and 2 TDs will be niceRay Lewis - 10 tackles, a INT and a sack may be too much to ask for

In my very biased opinion, this is the most anticipated game of the year so far:Peyton Manning looking to set the TD record-Probably offensive MVP(Manning) going against the probable defensive MVP(Reed)-Key game for Ravens playoff hopes-Key game for determining Colts' playoff seeding-Can Kyle Boller continue to mature into a legit NFL QB?-Many folks fantasy playoffs will be decided on this game- Lot of big names playingI'm excited!
Agreed. HUGE game. Unforunately I have an exam Wednesday that will have to take 2nd fiddle to this game.I need manning and heap to not outscore edge and stover by more than 4.Go Edgerrin and Matt!

I need Manning to suck big time tonight (along with Dillon tomorrow).

If Manning goes off, it has to be to Harrison and Wayne. No other scenario is acceptable.

If the Ravens hope to advance to the playoffs they need to win either this week or next week at Pittsburgh and close out the season with a win against Miami.Tonight's game is quite simple - if the Ravens can get physical with the Colts they will beat them. Not many teams have been able to knock Peyton around, especially in Indy, but he still has "happy feet" when pressured. If they ca summon a formidble pass rush throughout the game I like their chances.

Just thought I'd be the first to complain about the announcers::puts Stoli and tonic down:"Wait, take a look at this...look, look at this, Manning's feet, they're just so quick, his feet are set and he can throw like that because his feet are moving so quickly.":takes gulp of Stoli and tonic:

Life on the line with Edge and Jamal goin tonightJamal hasnt given me a thing this year.......tonights the night he can make up for an awful season

Peyton said he'd like to "leave a mark"An imprint of his body on that turf would work for me

"Is he gonna throw it or hand it off to Edge"Gee I wonder.Even the camera man is anticipating the play action and shifts to Manning after a handoff.That was a good chance at an INT blown...

Tell me again about how Manning doesn't force them in the end zone?(I kid, I kid... I love him. Really I do.)

Peyton is definately forcing the ball down in the red zone. He didn't look at ease on either of the throws that almost got picked. Not his normal calm self.Think he has a few "possible record breaking game" jitters?Mike

Hey, if it gets Vanderjagt a couple more figgies, I'm cool with it. Down 15 with Vandy and NE D/ST left!

Peyton is definately forcing the ball down in the red zone. He didn't look at ease on either of the throws that almost got picked. Not his normal calm self.Think he has a few "possible record breaking game" jitters?
I think you're reading too much into it. He marched the team down the field and got a field goal. That's supposed to be a good thing. But, Manning has set the bar so high that even drives that end with 3 points on the board are considered something of a failure.

I'm down 17 with Manning, Wayne, Stokley, Indy Def, and Mcginest going. Hopefully I'll get able to muster 17pts. :mellow:

They're definately not going to blow out Balt. It's gonna be a grind. Looks like the smart money was put on the under.

i am so sick and ####### tired of that alias ad....and it's still two weeks until it airs. :(
.......and have you heard the song in the background about some type of "super lady"?Amazing lyrics in that song, i have no idea how they came up with those stellar lyrics"I'm crazy for this little lady, She's super, She's not Shady! Sophisticated lady, Cause she makes me feel good, she's soooo fine!"WHAT IN THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?!HORRIBLE SONGWRITING! :yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

Ummmmm, that run by lewis was absolutley INSANE!!!!
:shock: good to have him back!
OT - are Ravens fans old Browns fans that stuck with the franchise, old Colts fans that were happy to see a pro team return to Baltimore, or Redskins fans that changed teams? Both Skins and Ravens fans?I've always wondered this.

Users who are viewing this thread