What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game thread - Den/Ari (1 Viewer)

Impossible to tell with 3 carries a game. 

Theyre up 3 scores & here’s their last series: 

pass deep

pass short (1st down) 

Run Lindsay 

empty backfield

pass

2nd and 6 run

c’mon
He has 8 carries for 20 yards and 1 touchdown. 

Lindsay has 5 carries for 43 yards. 

Happy I decided not to go because of traffic. Truly awful team. Really ought to look into dealing anyone that can bring back something.

Going to be a long long time before Cards are anywhere but the division/league cellar

Lindsay with work on that drive. Wish he got goalline try. <<says Lindsay owner>>

Yawn.  lindsay did the work
But who scored a TD? 

Wait; don’t tell me - let me check the box score...

hey, what do you know, it was Freeman! 

lmao - he’s on my bench as my RB3-4, so I got no horse in this race. But he doesn’t “suck”. 

When he gets opportunities he’s been decent. Broncos offense isn’t exactly a juggxrnaught to start with, and they’ve had a bizarrely imbalanced game-plan. 

This second half should be 50 runs.  

have used Chase Edmonds in critical situations to teach DJ a lesson about pass blocking ?...

This right here is epic.

Teaching a top 5 RB in the league a "lesson".   :excited:   If I were DJ, I'd walk off the field and say "I'm going to teach  YOU all (The Cardinals) a lesson, I'll come back and give it my all when we get an actual coach".

But he isn't that type of guy. By all accounts he is an absolute professional.  Too bad the rest of the Cards brass isn't as professional as he is.

TZM

Guys, both Freeman and Lindsay are good.  The offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave is not good.  Up 30 at the half against the worst run D with 2 good rbs and still throwing on the majority of first downs and surprise, surprise, INT.

Guys, both Freeman and Lindsay are good.  The offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave is not good.  Up 30 at the half against the worst run D with 2 good rbs and still throwing on the majority of first downs and surprise, surprise, INT.
Yep - I’ve actually been very complimentary to Lindsay - Lindsay owners seem to hate Freeman though.  :shrug:  

Oh FFS google pixel, if someone’s standing in front of the Eiffel Tower & doesn’t know where they are, they’re way too stupid to own a phone, or leave the house. :doh:  

Don’t hate. You buncha fargin iceholes. 
Roman Moroni: I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy cork-soakers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

Maybe the ARI OC should get a twitter account - so he knows he shouldn't be running up the gut every single time they run the ball.... Has Johnson received pitch or off-tackle run all game??

Users who are viewing this thread