What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game thread - Den/Ari (6 Viewers)

I’m sure Arizona will look at it as they’ve made an investment in Wilks but ####### hell. The defense is awful, the offense is the worst in maybe 25 years. Go get Dan Campbell, at least he demands accountability. Yeesh, this is the worst coaching staff I’ve seen assembled in some time and Hue Jackson is still a HC.

I still don't understand MCoy's gameplan. Why challenge the strength of Denver with a young QB and young WRs? Work DJ and pass to DJ and your athletic TE.

I picked the Broncos in my confidence league because when Von says “we will kick their ###” about a 1-5 team I don’t think twice. 

I’m sure Arizona will look at it as they’ve made an investment in Wilks but ####### hell. The defense is awful, the offense is the worst in maybe 25 years. Go get Dan Campbell, at least he demands accountability. Yeesh, this is the worst coaching staff I’ve seen assembled in some time and Hue Jackson is still a HC.
I want see this on Hard Knocks next year.

I'd subscribe to your newsletter.  This is about the most abysmal thing I have seen in the NFL.

I'd subscribe to your newsletter.  This is about the most abysmal thing I have seen in the NFL.
It’s annoying. This defense was good last year as a 3-4 hybrid. Rosen and Kirk have looked like capable NFL pros. DJ is relegated to running into the center and running ####ty screens. McCoy refuses to use him as a WR. I refuse to believe that Fitzgerald has just completely fallen off the table into oblivion. He works too damn hard. They’ve had rumors of trading Patrick Peterson, given up on Hassan Reddick and have used Chase Edmonds in critical situations to teach DJ a lesson about pass blocking ?... it’s like one of these sloped forehead Neanderthals on the board is coaching the Cardinals.

It’s annoying. This defense was good last year as a 3-4 hybrid. Rosen and Kirk have looked like capable NFL pros. DJ is relegated to running into the center and running ####ty screens. McCoy refuses to use him as a WR. I refuse to believe that Fitzgerald has just completely fallen off the table into oblivion. He works too damn hard. They’ve had rumors of trading Patrick Peterson, given up on Hassan Reddick and have used Chase Edmonds in critical situations to teach DJ a lesson about pass blocking ?... it’s like one of these sloped forehead Neanderthals on the board is coaching the Cardinals.
I couldn't imagine being a fan of this.  

I couldn't imagine being a fan of this.  
And I also want to put out: the Cards D is pretty damn solid

How the #### as a HC do you let your OC run on third and 5 behind the ####### center? I’d strip his head set and tell him to leave. Embarrassing.

If Denver scores here I’ll be done watching and offering angry commentary toward the embarrassment that is Mike McCoy.

Users who are viewing this thread