What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread PL1 - Dallas V Seattle (1 Viewer)

These refs are gonna make sure Seattle wins this game with the tick-tack flags they are chucking on dallas :angry:

I hate short yardage plays in a jumbo formation where you run to the middle.Spread em out. QB sneak.orOff tackle
I agree. The early 1980's Redskins were the first ones to really use that, with backup linemen as the three TE's. When you had a line like they did that was notably larger than anyone they played, that made sense. But now everyone is big.

Thought FG was right move but I liked that play call, horrible execution

Ware is somethin'

Absolutely terrible first down call. The Walrus outcoached himself there and Ashworth gave the worst block of the game.

Well its not a total loss. They've got the Cowboys pinned extremely deep. If they can't get a stop and get the ball back in Cowboys' territory, they don't really deserve to win.

This may go back to a safety, but even that is huge, as it is better than a field goal would have been in many ways.

Crazy turn right there.

Users who are viewing this thread