What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread-Playoffs-Green Bay@Philly (1 Viewer)

Andy Hicks

Footballguy
If Green Bay win, they go to Carolina to play for the NFC entrant into Superbowl XXXVIII.If Philadelphia win, they will host the Panthers to play for the NFC entrant into Superbowl XXXVIIIPlease post your comments and game throughts here please

I saw JB interview Dawkins. Wow, the intensity on his face. He ain't playing for himself in this either---I wouldn't bet against Mr. Dawkins. :football:

did PHI really only run 2 plays (2 incomplete passes) and then have to call a timeout... to setup a 3rd incomplete pass?!?! ####... not a single yard gained in the first series and an early TO.... not a good way to start a playoff game.

nice block in the back on the punt returndo they expect no one to see it when they do it RIGHT IN FRONT OF the returner??

1-10-PHI 28 (14:55) D.McNabb pass incomplete to D.Staley (M.Anderson).2-10-PHI 28 (14:50) D.McNabb pass incomplete to L.Smith (M.McKenzie).3-10-PHI 28 (14:45) D.McNabb pass incomplete (C.Hunt). :shock:

1-10-PHI 28 (14:55) D.McNabb pass incomplete to D.Staley (M.Anderson).2-10-PHI 28 (14:50) D.McNabb pass incomplete to L.Smith (M.McKenzie).3-10-PHI 28 (14:45) D.McNabb pass incomplete (C.Hunt). :shock:
:thumbup: :thumbup:

1-10-PHI 28 (14:55) D.McNabb pass incomplete to D.Staley (M.Anderson).2-10-PHI 28 (14:50) D.McNabb pass incomplete to L.Smith (M.McKenzie).:time-out:3-10-PHI 28 (14:45) D.McNabb pass incomplete (C.Hunt). :shock:
ouchies

i did not like that 3rd down play.
AG = s-t-u-f-f-e-d :P From a strictly unbiased standpoint though, how can you fault 'em for running on 3rd and 3? We couldn't even slow him down last time, let alone stop him.

Packers' D just did the one thing it couldn't do in the first game -- force a TO. That leads to a dagger from Favre to Ferguson. Great play, great pass and catch.

Mobile QBs give the Packers' fits. McNabb's ability out of the pocket is one of the big keys in Philly's favor today in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm I missed this earlier. From NFL.com

PHILADELPHIA (Jan. 11, 2004) -- Pro Bowl cornerback Troy Vincent was inactive for Philadelphia 's playoff game against Green Bay with a hip injury.

That FG concerns me more than anything else I've seen so far. Ks are headcases. Miss one easy one, and it snowballs.

Users who are viewing this thread