What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W13 - Carolina V Seattle (1 Viewer)

Anybody watching this game? :crickets:

Wondering what the Carolina RB split looked like (i.e. snaps, not carries).

Obomanu going to the locker room, wrist.

Hasselbeck limping, asking to come off, twisted his knee or something.

Finally get a nice gain on offense and immedietly lose the two players who made it happen.

Forsett just got carry from the 3 yard line. Almost in.

2nd and 1 on the goal line carry goes to Lynch. Flag on the play (false start) backs them up to the 6.

2nd and goal on the 6 pass intended for Golden Tate on slant, incomplete.

3rd and goal on the 6 pass intended for Golden Tate on corner fade tipped away.

FG by Mare.

Anyone watching hear anything about jonathan stewart? Saw him limp off but haven't heard an update...

Cmon Seattle. show some pride. wtf.
They just aren't that good. Biggest fraud in the league right now.
How are they a fraud when they are 5-6? They are simply in a terrible division; no one thinks they are that good.
They shouldn't have 5 wins. They are one of the 5 worst teams in the league with a gloomy at best future. I would place them behind every AFC team outside Buffalo and only Arizona in the NFC.

Last edited by a moderator:
94 yard drive so far from Seattle without both starting WRs and starting TE.

3rd and goal from the 1 Lynch TD.

Expecting an update on Williams and Obo soon.

FWIW Morrah has looked very good as a receiving TE. So good in practice this past few weeks that he's been getting at least one deep target over the past three games. Finally converted one of them today. I won't be surprised to see his role increased moving forward making Carlson even less of an offensive factor.

Goodson down. We might beat a 1-10 team at home!!
Did he get hurt? Figures. I'll take the blame. Had him on my bench his first three stellar starts. Played him this week. One short TD, only 19 yards (missing another point level by 1) and now out.Sorry. :thumbdown:

Someone must have called down to the Carolina locker room and reminded them they're trying to get Andrew Luck.

Goodson down. We might beat a 1-10 team at home!!
Did he get hurt? Figures. I'll take the blame. Had him on my bench his first three stellar starts. Played him this week. One short TD, only 19 yards (missing another point level by 1) and now out.Sorry. :thumbdown:
Was on a kick return. He's up on the sideline, but missed the following series. With the way Stewart is running, not sure why they'd use anyone else. He's about ALL they have today. And as I type this Goodson runs back a kickoff.. But flag on the play, coming back.

OT Russell Okung with a nice crushing tackle after a Hasselbeck INT. We Seattle fans have to celebrate the little things.

Did Goodson do something to get in Fox's doghouse? 3 carries / 19 yds / 1 td...then nothing after the first quarter?

Did Goodson do something to get in Fox's doghouse? 3 carries / 19 yds / 1 td...then nothing after the first quarter?
Stewart has looked great rushing the ball. Seemed like they wanted to use him up the middle, and Goodson to the outside. Game got out of hand quick in the 2nd half and Sutton has gotten whatever carries Stewart hasn't. Goodson is still returning kicks though.

Claussen wanted to throw a TD so badly on this last drive. Made a couple nice throws too. Too bad for him =(

:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread