What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Chicago V Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Sweet than I can start Curtis next week if I make the Champiopnship cause Martin actually looks his way from time to time......Fitz's head is so far up is *** he could never see Curtis open.

Why replace a qb who is 2/10 for 12 yds? Look who he has played. These guys a morons.
I don't care what anybody says, Rex CANNOT be any worse than this guy.
I know what you mean but look at Vick,3/13 for 21 yds..... Should they be screaming for Schaub?

Why replace a qb who is 2/10 for 12 yds? Look who he has played. These guys a morons.
I don't care what anybody says, Rex CANNOT be any worse than this guy.
I know what you mean but look at Vick,3/13 for 21 yds..... Should they be screaming for Schaub?
I'm far from a Vick supporter, but I think I'd jump off a bridge if Orton was the QB for the Falcons.

Any idea what the FEWEST passing yards in a game is (both teams)

We could have a contender...
FEWEST PASSING YARDS GAINED, BOTH TEAMS, GAMEYards Team Year

156 Miami (69) vs Washington (87) 1973

http://www.football.com/nfl/records/NFLSup...lTeamPass.shtml

Dang, seconds late.
We're gonna give that one a run for its money. :bag:
I think that this will be the right oneFewest Yards Gained, Passing, Both Teams, Game

Yards

Game

-11 Green Bay (-10) vs Dallas (-1) 10/24/65

1 Chi Cardinals (0) vs Philadelphia (1) 11/8/36

7 Brooklyn (0) vs Pittsburgh (7) 11/29/42

http://www.football.com/nfl/records/NFLTPassing.shtml

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Vick get a recpetion?Edit: Yup.1-10-ATL 27 (14:54) M.Vick pass to M.Vick to ATL 13 for -14 yards (B.Urlacher). CHI #96 tipped pass back to ATL #7

Last edited by a moderator:
Grossman? Whoa, didn't see that coming. But seems like the right call. Need to win this game, and find out which QB gives them a better chance in the postseason.

Users who are viewing this thread