What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Denver at Houston (1 Viewer)

You watching this game dude? That was a disaster. NASTY broad. :angry:

Q: What's the only thing worse than having to hear Kimberly Caldwell sing the national anthem?A: Seeing her closeup in high def. eeeewww! :thumbdown:
Just horrible, one of the longest versions i've ever heard. :thumbdown:
Put her somewhere between the nine minute torture of Whitney Houston and Roseanne Barr.Note to the NFL ONE COLOR UNIFORMS LOOK STUPID, ESPECIALLY ALL WHITE, ALL BLACK AND ALL RED!!!

With this game on THursday and these two teams wearing stupid uniforms, I feel like I'm watching a bowl game instaead of an NFL game.

Nice run by Rosenthal. AJ was completely blanketed by Champ!!!!

Sage may not ever relinquish the starting job. He always seems to play well when given the opportunity.

Let's have a shootout, baby.

Would have preferred Sage find AJ/Daniels, but if he keeps moving them like that, it'll be all good

Now, for the moment of truth...Selvin? Selvin?

Q: What's the only thing worse than having to hear Kimberly Caldwell sing the national anthem?A: Seeing her closeup in high def. eeeewww! :confused:
:thumbdown: i thought she did a damn fine job.
I guess if you're into long drawn out songs with poor vocal control, then yes she did a damn fine job.
:shrug: to each his own. I didn't know there was a time limit

Q: What's the only thing worse than having to hear Kimberly Caldwell sing the national anthem?A: Seeing her closeup in high def. eeeewww! :confused:
:thumbdown: i thought she did a damn fine job.
I guess if you're into long drawn out songs with poor vocal control, then yes she did a damn fine job.
:shrug: to each his own. I didn't know there was a time limit
Normally I would agree but before a football game i prefer the 13 second punk rock version. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread