What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Denver at Houston (2 Viewers)

since he did start the past 2 games, I rolled with him and left Jacobs on the bench cause of his bad matchup and tendancy to pull himself out of the game after every carry

Might mean nothing, but for those of you desperate for any information: looked like Selvin was in the middle of the Broncos' pregame team huddle/cheer thing. Saw one or two guys slap him on the back of the helmet.

Just announced on NFLN that Stokley is inactive tonight.
What does this do for Walker?
Clayton just said he is starting.
Wonder who's gonna roll the dice with Walker. Coming back from injury...
Not that anyone cares, but I just plugged in Walker for Cotchery.
Good luck, I didn't have the guts to do it.

Well, I just benched Jacobs and started Selvin...this will certainly be interesting....

Boy, Tom Hammond is scary looking. He could be Ron Jeremy's dad.

But the best part about him -- he's not Bryant Gumble!

Q: What's the only thing worse than having to hear Kimberly Caldwell sing the national anthem?

A: Seeing her closeup in high def. eeeewww! :angry:

Q: What's the only thing worse than having to hear Kimberly Caldwell sing the national anthem?A: Seeing her closeup in high def. eeeewww! :angry:
She looks fine in HD. Not fine as in FINE, but there's certainly nothing wrong with her. Other than her slooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww singing and the few missed notes.

Users who are viewing this thread