What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Green Bay V Jacksonville (1 Viewer)

Packers defense is downright terrible, this is really disappointing after last year. Im dreading the game against the Lions.

very nice play there. Great throw across his body. They love to roll Rodgers left. At least they threw it deeper this time, rather than giving him only one receiver short and in double coverage.

When coming out of a timeout there should not be a huge communication error like that. That was sad.

When coming out of a timeout there should not be a huge communication error like that. That was sad.
especially when you have 2 timeouts.Seems to be a lot of plays where they are very confused. Had to burn a TO earlier because they werent going to get the play off.

how do you come out of a timeout and not know where you need to lineup? Why didnt Rodgers call a TO??
:wall: Why do you also not use your last timeout at the end of the half after the sack? Hell you're only 30 yards away from field goal range

After the Jag's first drive (73 yards for a TD), I was nervous the Packers defense was going to give up another 500+ yard game.

2nd Drive - 41 yards, Missed FG

3rd Drive - 19 yards, Punt

4th Drive - 2 Yards, Punt

Solid improvement there. Keep it going in the 2nd half.

Left the Jags in the game versus putting them away. Way to many FG and not enough TD's.
Too much Ryan Grant. Either they just planned on using this as an evaluation game for next year or McCarthy is the only person in the world who thought GB could run on Jax.

The Pack needs some new coaches for sure. There are to many good players on this team to have such a poor record.

The Pack needs some new coaches for sure. There are to many good players on this team to have such a poor record.
Coaching is a big part of it, especially on Defense, but they have no Defensive Linemen worth a #### except for Kampman.It all starts on the line.The Defensive is pretty much the sole reason they are 5-9.Six losses by 5 points or less. Pathetic.

Weird... I just had a crazy case of deja vu. Not only did this ending seem like I've seen it before, but I swear I've had other deja vus just like it.

Users who are viewing this thread