What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Seattle V Carolina (1 Viewer)

D.Rosario 57 yards receiving??
It was a nicely thrown ball to Rosario, who was covered by Julian Peterson on the play. About a 15 yard pass, the rest was run. Moore's first choice was a quick hit to Smith, but he elected to go with his second read. Nice play.

is Jon Beason even on the field?
Haven't seen him. Actually, I opted to claw my eyes out instead of watching the rest of the game. Both of these offenses suck so bad today its too painful to watch.
What's going on with Seattle? I see they can't run. Hasselbeck a little off?
its windy.
Agreed that its windy, but several Hasselbeck passes have been coming in way too low. He's been money at hitting guys in the feet from short range.

...and the total lack of a running game. ThreeYardLoss (my pet name for Shaun) continues to underwhelm.

Haven't seen him. Actually, I opted to claw my eyes out instead of watching the rest of the game. Both of these offenses suck so bad today its too painful to watch.
its windy.
Agreed that its windy, but several Hasselbeck passes have been coming in way too low. He's been money at hitting guys in the feet from short range.
Is that why they call it football? :goodposting:

its windy.
Is that why they call it football? :goodposting:
Sorry, dude, but that's gotta be -1 * in the profile. Quick, redeem yourself by saying something mean about Alexander.

its windy.
its called a pass rush. he's got more completions than moore.

The Seattle offense has not looked sharp at all. No running game whatsoever, at least 3 dropped balls, some inaccurate throws by Matt. The dreaded 10 a.m. start time looks like it has bitten them again this week.

Let's hope they take this opening drive for some points.

Matt's even leading the team in rush yards. I think he's doing everything he can to win the game. he needs some help.

what's surprising me today is seattle defense. no sacks, no ints. I think they've only touched moore once. You'd think they'd pin their ears back and do some blitzing against a new qb.

its windy.
Awful grumpy response. Not taking this well today?

its windy.
Is that why they call it football? :hophead:
Sorry, dude, but that's gotta be -1 * in the profile. Quick, redeem yourself by saying something mean about Alexander.
If you were really thinking of Shaun when you were at my profile you would have given me a -3.

its windy.
Awful grumpy response. Not taking this well today?
LOL sorry, this games boring. but its my team so I don't mind. Its the NE/NYJ game that's killing me. I'm about to be ousted from the playoffs. I should have started favre.

LOL sorry, this games boring. but its my team so I don't mind.
Understood. I'm bored as well. Debating going out to play poker.
Its the NE/NYJ game that's killing me. I'm about to be ousted from the playoffs. I should have started favre.
Live and die with Favre. I started Bert two weeks ago and it cost me my playoffs too when Rogers had to come in a finish the game.

I guess I'll get my 6 points from Steve Smith again. It has been a curse to have him after Delhomme went down. You think he could blow up any game with any Q. So you play him and nothing each week. Torture.

I have Hass. too but I expected more than 6 points from him!

I think it's hilarious that Holmgren is such a nice guy during the week. He's all "gosh" and "darn" and "golly" in every interview. And then in game time he has the biggest safety bubble of any coach in the league.

He's got reason to be. The whole team is playing very uninspiring football. I know they have nothing to play for anymore, but they could damn well be playing in GB so they need to learn to play in the wind. In all honesty, I don't mind being the 4th seed, I'd rather host NY than MN. But I hate it when they lose period, especially in an embarassing fashion against some 4th string QB.

It's official! Seattle sucks this week! Just goes to show how bad the NFC west is.

Boy am I glad that Brown is my kicker!

LOL

thanks alot, that cost me another 4 points. seahawk defense let me down today. no sacks, no turn overs.

Users who are viewing this thread