What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W3 - New England V Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

FWP and Branch need to get me some points :boxing:
Ideal for me would be Pit taking an early lead and grinding away with FWP, while Brady has a big day throwing from behind :yes: ETA: New England already up by 7, it's gonna go the opposite of what I need :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
This game is SUPPOSE to be on here, but had to watch the end of Jets and now the end of the Philly game....what gives???

This game is SUPPOSE to be on here, but had to watch the end of Jets and now the end of the Philly game....what gives???
They always carry the end of games for whatever reason. Even though this game is my local late game and subject ot blackout by Sunday Ticket, it's on! :clap:

I dunno, but I'm getting the same stuff and it's getting old. Philly-Oakland is about to go to OT too unless McNafro can hook up with TO in the final seconds.Edit: Akers puts up a field goal and wins it for Phi, now maybe I can get the game I'm supposed to be watching...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bull#### flag at all...

BUH BYE RODNEY.

See ya next year.
Your mother must be so proud that she raised you right. :thumbdown: Until you beat the best WHEN IT COUNTS, shut the #@%% up.

Remember when Harrison's cheap shot took out Trent Green in the preseason in 1999? This is karma. Just an observation.

BUH BYE RODNEY.

See ya next year.
Your mother must be so proud that she raised you right. :thumbdown: Until you beat the best WHEN IT COUNTS, shut the #@%% up.
:goodposting: The problem is that they NEVER do. There isn't another team in recent history who has blown so many home playoff games where they were favored. I have to say though I enjoy it when it happens then see the fans :cry: and blame the refs when calls don't go their way.

Was wearing an old bad replica Jersey that I don't like much at the beginning of the game. Took it off after the New England drive and put on the ole Steeler hat/shirt combo. Haven't lost a game yet when wearing this. :tinfoilhat:

BUH BYE RODNEY.

See ya next year.
:goodposting: The problem is that they NEVER do. There isn't another team in recent history who has blown so many home playoff games where they were favored. I have to say though I enjoy it when it happens then see the fans :cry: and blame the refs when calls don't go their way.
Which team's fans are already crying about calls in htis thread? Yeah, that's what I thought.

BUH BYE RODNEY.

See ya next year.
Not once have I ever blamed the refs.The Steelers were beaten by a better team in each case.

Elway's Broncos and the Patriots were better teams.. They made the plays when they counted and the Steelers never did.

Some fans may have blamed the refs, but I wasn't one of them.

We'll see what happens this year...

Remember when Harrison's cheap shot took out Trent Green in the preseason in 1999? This is karma. Just an observation.
Interesting. This has probably been said every time Harrison has gotten hurt since 1999.

And how many of these Pats fans are actually "fans" and not frontrunners? Sure they'll all tell you they were, just like the Yankees fans before they wont the World Series over and over. And if the Texans won 3 of 4 super bowls, there would be a ton of fans all of a sudden. C'mon, tell me how you've been a Patriots fan all your life or before they won the Super Bowl...

BUH BYE RODNEY.

See ya next year.
Better start worrying about making the playoffs Patsy.

BUH BYE RODNEY.

See ya next year.
Which team's fans are already crying about calls in htis thread? Yeah, that's what I thought.
Not a Pat fan and can't think of recent home playoff games where they pissed it away even with favored. Happens about every year for PIT yet their fans still talk trash, why?

Users who are viewing this thread