What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W6 - Detroit V Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Charrisa Thompson... wow. She's hot! Best and only thing that is going to look good if u are a Lions fan

i'm getting sick of watching peterson every week hoping for something and seeing nothing...

Adrian was hit in the arm with a helmet that caused the fumble, possibly bruised.

Safety Vikings on the next drive.

This game is going to be ugly. Great week if u have the Vikings defense

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll definitely give you that the O line wasn't giving Adrian room early, and giving up 3 sacks to the lions? Wha?

Peterson has lost that hold-your-breath-on-every-play-he-gets-the-ball effect.
He hasn't had much of a chance to make anything special happen. By the time he adjusts to the OL collapsing on one side, the other side gives way and he's finished.There's a whole lot of money tied up in line guys who aren't doing much this season. And that's true of both sides of the ball.

Peterson has lost that hold-your-breath-on-every-play-he-gets-the-ball effect.
He hasn't had much of a chance to make anything special happen. By the time he adjusts to the OL collapsing on one side, the other side gives way and he's finished.There's a whole lot of money tied up in line guys who aren't doing much this season. And that's true of both sides of the ball.
I absolutely agree. Peterson will not finish as a top 15 RB if the Vikings continue this type of blocking/play calling. It is depressing to watch. He was the reason so many Vikings fans became excited about the team. Childress effectively burst that balloon.

i wouldn't have just benched Orlovsky after that ####### safety, i'd have cut him right there. he didn't just step on the line, he was running a good yard out of bounds totally oblivious to the fact. It's time to put Stanton in and see what he can do. Orlovsky is terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread