What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W7 - San Diego V Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

Flags coming back into play.12 men on the Eagles then holding by the Chargers. 1st and goal from about the 12. Doesn't seem like LT's day to break the record.

Never a good idea to waste timeouts in a close game like this  :cry: .
Even if your QB reads that the def might kill them on this play? I don't like wasting TOs but a TD makes it 2 scores while a FG keeps it 1Edit: Nothing like wasting a TO AND getting killed by the def.

Last edited by a moderator:
In fairness to LT the field is in bad shape. Not to take anything away from the Eagles D, but he slips on almost every play.

McNabb could have a picnic back there before throwing the ball.
As an Eagles fan, I hate to say it, but they may be better off getting him out of there. Maybe even to the point of having the surgery and hoping to get him back for a late playoff push. He's just looked terrible 2 games in a row now. With all the time they're giving him to throw, they ought to be able to move the ball at will.

Brees threw away the ball and the announcer said "He saved the sack." In that situation, with 6:14 left, wouldn't it be more appropriate for him to have just run the ball straight ahead? It looked like he could have gotten back to the LOS, and the clock would have kept rolling.

Haven't seen that tactic before. Blow the horn! It will confuse them!San Diego has been in this situation 3 times this year and lost every time so there is a fair amount of hope for Eagles fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to jinx the Eagles, but they're a lock to win this game. When the Chargers are up by a single TD in the fourth quarter, they can't win. They have to be up by two scores, but today they aren't.Again -- I'm not trying to jinx the Eagles here. Although I can't prevent the jinx if it happens.

I think the whole stadium could be in flames and half the crowd would still be on the field. And knowing Philly fans those remaining fans would be calling McNabb a ##### for not staying on the field during the fire. :thumbdown:

Chargers Ball on downs! Get LT the TD! ;)
Chargers game plan- run for nothing. run for nothing, run for nothing, kick. It's like clockwork.I have a bad feeling they lose this one. They simply cannot hold a lead.

Users who are viewing this thread