What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread Week 4 - New England@Washington (1 Viewer)

Andy Hicks

Footballguy
Post your observations here, the more that helps other fantasy folk out the better.Crucial game for the Skins if they want to have credibility this year. Can they do it?Are the Pats back to superbowl form?Canidate, Betts or who cares?

i need a big game from Gardner and Ramsey... only two teams in my league are left undefeated, me and my opponent this week. If i can get a good game from Gardner and Ramsey i think i will take it.

I've got nothing better to do today so I'll keep you up-to-date on this game.Candidate geting early action

Pats are using Faulk a lot early; Antowain hasn't even been involved. He just got stuffed on 1st and 10 from the 11, so he's getting red zone touches, too. No update on Bruschi yet, he got hurt 2 plays before the field goal.

Pats are starting jsut liek last week.Excellent time of possesion and mix in offense, settling for Figgies. :wall: Oh well, keep it up guys.

Today is the day that Ramsey will finally be sacked senseless and join all the stud RB's on the "game time decision" list for next week. He can't keep taking hits like he is. His last name isn't Carr.

After an ineffective drive by Kevin Faulk, Antowain Smith is in on this drive and had the first two rushes (5 yards combined). Kevin Faulk came in and picked up the first down on a 7ish yard swing pass

Bethel Johnson outran Champ Bailey on a deep pass, causing Bailey to grab his shirt and pull him down. Pass interference, and Bethel's hurt. They're helping him off the field now. How are the Patriots ever going to field 53 healthy players?

Canidate looks good but I'm thinking he just got a mild concussion (not official... just my observation). Helmet to helmet on the tackle, slow getting up, head down.

Canidate looks good but I'm thinking he just got a mild concussion (not official... just my observation). Helmet to helmet on the tackle, slow getting up, head down.
good info.... betts in?when you find out if he returns tell me thanks

Branch made a textbook sideline catch in the two minute drill, dragging his back foot. This kid is going to be special.Brady then followed that up by throwing a pick to Champ Bailey, of course...

Skins should not be ahead.Both defenses are playing great.Brady does not have the talent at WR and TE to throw down the feild.

No word on Canidate.... they kneeled for the half, he's probably fine. A little grogginess is nothing for a RB.

Faulk fumble.... Skins ball at the one... here you go helen..... ??(K Faulk still on the ground)

Users who are viewing this thread