What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Giants vs Chiefs Does Anyone Really Care About This Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

I think Gore's son is currently playing for The U
My baseball fandom has fallen off a cliff in recent years. A couple years back, I flipped on the World Series and thought, "Huh, Lance McCullers is still in the league? He must be really old." Then I realized it was Lance Jr., and I was the one who was old.

It's funny, you'd think Giants would be getting some credit for hanging with the Chiefs on the road, but it shows how far KC has fallen that we all have pretty much crapped on the Giants so far even with all the injuries.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny, you'd thin Giants would be getting some credit for hanging with the Chiefs on the road, but it shows how far KC has fallen that we all have pretty much crapped on the Giants so far even with all the injuries.
This is the real takeaway here

I'm not sure if that's on Jones for a low throw or Toney for not going to the ground for it/poor route. Probably Toney.

It's funny, you'd think Giants would be getting some credit for hanging with the Chiefs on the road, but it shows how far KC has fallen that we all have pretty much crapped on the Giants so far even with all the injuries.
Giants D is doing great. The O should be doing more against this awful defense. At least that is my takeaway.

Giants starting to go away from Cover 2, Mahomes took a shot but lofted it too far up there.

Giants literally dropping 9 back on the Robinson catch. I don't think they can risk continuing to play Cover 2 Deep/only rushing 3 guys.

The Chiefs struggling this year does not surprise me. Teams that lose the Super Bowl historically regress the following year (aside from a few exceptions), but I did not expect to see Mahomes regress this much.  He looks like a guy who has lost a lot of confidence.  

You're going to have to trust Adoree Jackson with only 1 safety over-

FUMBLE!!

The Chiefs struggling this year does not surprise me. Teams that lose the Super Bowl historically regress the following year (aside from a few exceptions), but I did not expect to see Mahomes regress this much.  He looks like a guy who has lost a lot of confidence.  
But they lost due to 4 of 5 OL being out for the SB and they completely rebuilt the line this off season. Different then most SB losers of the past

Users who are viewing this thread