What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Giants vs Chiefs Does Anyone Really Care About This Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Mahomes has really been pretty average this year, a lot of awful passes and unforced errors. That said the playmaking ability is still there, and you don't really want to try an coach that out of him. Probably just have to accept that there will be negative variance, but while the defense has been awful, Mahomes shouldn't get a free pass for their current record.

Really don't know. But they spent a high first round pick on him. You don't do that and not play him without a really good reason, right?? It's not drops or lack of playmaking.
Like Aiyuk on my niners. Inexplicable what’s happening with his usage. But I trust there’s a good reason. 

Really would love to see this offense all healthy together for Jones, who I think is an underrated QB. If he gets Barkley, Golladay, Toney, Shepard, Engram all playing together, he could really take off.

Really would love to see this offense all healthy together for Jones, who I think is an underrated QB. If he gets Barkley, Golladay, Toney, Shepard, Engram all playing together, he could really take off.
I’ve been waiting for this for 3 seasons. Was hopeful with the Golladay signing. I feel for Jones. 

Giants are getting caught playing pass and aren't schemed for the run. They really need to go back to playing the run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, that was some impressive running. Job is wide open in my opinion, and Gore is certainly staking a claim to it. He looked good this preseason too. 

This isn't anything new the last 2-3 weeks. Coverages are playing 2 Deep Safety and in some cases 3, you're supposed to run it under those circumstances but multiple times KC has still passed with varying degrees of failure. This is one of the first times in weeks they've stayed with the run.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread