What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Giants vs Chiefs Does Anyone Really Care About This Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

As a Tyreek guy, this strategy of putting 4 guys on Kelce paying off for the Gmen is a very nice development.

SPREAD IT AROUND

When did Maholmes become Andy Dalton?
It’s remarkable how terrible he’s been tonight. Arguably, Daniel Jones has been the best QB on the field tonight. Mahomes has sailed balls, thrown behind his receivers, thrown at their feet & thrown not one, but several balls that shoulda been picked. Three defenders for their hands on Mahomes passes that could have easily been Ints. 

You told me that the Giants and Chiefs are tied with just under 9 minutes to go in the 4th before the game, I'll take that.

Giants have a lot of injuries... Ross, Johnson are the main wideouts.

Jones isn’t dexterous enough to run left & throw. Takes too long to set his feet. I hope they never call that again. 

Ugh that's a killer drop by Slayton. Ball was up high so not an easy catch but he had positioning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chiefs should be super run heavy here, if the Giants keep playing D like they are. Run the clock down, and kick a short FG.

Users who are viewing this thread