What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (12 Viewers)

We should be getting official announcement sometime tomorrow in Michigan but it’s already been leaked that our year is done

i think some online learning will continue but not enforceable/ required 

i've just been waiting for it.  only a matter of time.

any tricks you want to share for learning the presidents?  my daughter needs to know them by mid april
Tanner will be better, but for our son we did acronym type phrasing for sets of 5 (to Obama when he was learning):

We (Washington)

All (Adams)

Just (Jefferson)

Made (Madison)

Money (Monroe)

:shrug:   When he knew the first letter he could attach it to the name, and in the correct grouping after enough practice.

In an online class?  Like it sucks that bad?
teachers put out lesson plans, quasi daily.  so far, it's really easy.  kid wasn't being diligent about it.  we had a 'discussion', where she was called out on her bad habits and that she being obtuse on purpose.  eta:  and that she was lying to mom.

me:  "email from honk history teacher ( :)  hi tanner!),  says read chapter 11.  it's the only instruction in the email.  why'd you tell mom you had done everything?"  

her:    :cry:

good times

Last edited by a moderator:
Tanner will be better, but for our son we did acronym type phrasing for sets of 5 (to Obama when he was learning):

We (Washington)

All (Adams)

Just (Jefferson)

Made (Madison)

Money (Monroe)

:shrug:   When he knew the first letter he could attach it to the name, and in the correct grouping after enough practice.
smart.  she has the first 11 down so far.  but there are some seriously lame bunches of them.  this will help.

teachers put out lesson plans, quasi daily.  so far, it's really easy.  kid wasn't being diligent about it.  we had a 'discussion', where she was called out on her bad habits and that she being obtuse on purpose.  eta:  and that she was lying to mom.

me:  "email from honk history teacher ( :)  hi tanner!),  says read chapter 11.  it's the only instruction in the email.  why'd you tell mom you had done everything?"  

her:    :cry:

good times
We can’t do anything other than voluntary enrichment exercises.  Roverkid ain’t gonna do anything voluntarily, but she is learning at least one new song a day on her guitar.

swc brohanin it up on bromigoiffic page 1700 and i wish you all the best be well and stay healthy take that to the bank brochachos 

Thanks to all who played drunk trivia tonight.  

Everyone else, SmB
We had to keep it muted because we have a guy installing flooring right now (so what, don't @ me bro), and it's sometimes loud.  When he was leaving ~8 pm, he asked what we'd been doing and who that guy was.  I started to explain, and he said, "Wow, he sounded so professional."  Then I kept explaining, and again he said, "That guy sounded like a TV professional.  He had a great voice.  He could do that for a living."

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm watching my manager's manager updating a Google Doc with the rules for telephone and video medical encounters in real time. This is going to be quite the cluster. Every payor wants it done a little differently, and what they wanted yesterday is not what they want today. If any of you have virtual medical care during this time, please be patient with the billing office. It's like Inception here.

We had to keep it muted because we have a guy installing flooring right now (so what, don't @ me bro), and it's sometimes loud.  When he was leaving ~8 pm, he asked what we'd been doing and who that guy was.  I started to explain, and he said, "Wow, he sounded so professional."  Then I kept explaining, and again he said, "That guy sounded like a TV professional.  He had a great voice.  He could do that for a living."
I have a face for radio.

How does that even work? Everyone just passed onto the next grade?

That would actually kind of suck for seniors. No goodbyes to your friends, no graduation, no graduation parties.
There's not going to be a graduation for any senior in any state this year.  At least not in May/June.  Nor a Senior Prom.  We have good friends with a Senior daughter.  Great student, no issues with credits, already accepted to a state school to study education.  But she's grieving the loss of Prom and Graduation.  It's not happening.

There's not going to be a graduation for any senior in any state this year.  At least not in May/June.  Nor a Senior Prom.  We have good friends with a Senior daughter.  Great student, no issues with credits, already accepted to a state school to study education.  But she's grieving the loss of Prom and Graduation.  It's not happening.
My daughter is very frustrated that she won't get to walk. I'm holding out hope that maybe they can put something together later in the summer, but I have serious doubts that they'll want the families of almost 1000 kids to jam into the stadium.

Hi everyone.

Earlier this year a lifelong friend of mine asked me to join his 2020 LLS "Man and Woman of the Year" campaign.  Then as we all are far too aware Corona happened.  But the campaign is going on as planned.  I am keenly aware of the shifting priorities during this time and the difficulty in giving.  I have also seen some of the best of humanity come to light during this time as well. 

If you can find it in your heart and find a little bit in your wallet as well, please consider giving at the link below.  My heartfelt thanks in advance.  #### cancer.

Brad Buchhorn LLS Campaign

Hi everyone.

Earlier this year a lifelong friend of mine asked me to join his 2020 LLS "Man and Woman of the Year" campaign.  Then as we all are far too aware Corona happened.  But the campaign is going on as planned.  I am keenly aware of the shifting priorities during this time and the difficulty in giving.  I have also seen some of the best of humanity come to light during this time as well. 

If you can find it in your heart and find a little bit in your wallet as well, please consider giving at the link below.  My heartfelt thanks in advance.  #### cancer.

Done, brother

Hi everyone.

In.  much :wub:

Hi everyone.

done and done take that to the bank bradcannonhan 

Hi everyone.

Done "Brad", IF that is in fact your real name.  Go win this thing chief.

Buck Bradcanon said:
Hi everyone.

Done. 

Users who are viewing this thread